What's new

BD youths hack 56 Indian sites protesting boarder killings

Why hack in to Indian websites. This won't do jack. I advise those hackers to hack in to Bd law enforcement agencies(police and Rab) and military web site to convey a simple message: Stop protecting Indian dalal la-hasina and Awami munafiq ghaddars, save the country from Indian hegemony.

Indian dominance???? Can you tell me what necessary steps have been taken by BD govt to stop immigration?

I was watching a talk show the other night. A lady professor of Political Science from Jahangir Nagar University was saying that in border BSF kills BD civilians while BGB dont. What made them so reactive, that was she wondering. I dont know whether she was suggesting BGB to kill Indian civilians in response. Whats your thought guys?

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Indian dominance???? Can you tell me what necessary steps have been taken by BD govt to stop immigration?

There is no immigration, so there is no question of stopping.

India is a fake democracy, bsf also kills more indians than bangladeshis,

Nothing because we neither care nor give any attention to what some big mouth Bharti bark every other days. Frankly, you and rest of your brothers can go to hell with your whining. :smokin:

what do you want us to do? shoot our own citizens? we are not india.

Big question is how illegal immigrants get up to the border to get shot by BSF, what are your Bangladeshi troops doing. As I already told you illegal immigration is a huge issue in India and the only reason Indians started hating Bangladesh. That's why BSF is more strict on this issue. if you Bangladeshi keep on thinking it as pity issue and continue in denial mode, it won't help.

Big question is how illegal immigrants get up to the border to get shot by BSF, why are your Bangladeshi troops doing. As I already told you illegal immigration is a huge issue in India and the only reason Indians started hating Bangladesh. if you Bangladeshi keep on thinking it as pity issue and continue in denial mode, it won't help.

What i meant was Indians shoot their own citizens when they come near the border.

What i meant was Indians shoot their own citizens when they come near the border.

No one carry a tag of his nationality on his head while he is crossing the border and crossing the border is legal only with valid documents.

Nothing because we neither care nor give any attention to what some big mouth Bharti bark every other days. Frankly, you and rest of your brothers can go to hell with your whining. :smokin:

Ask your fellow countrymen not to come here illegally..you want to be employed in India?you're welcome but legally..the illegal bangladeshis are a big trouble to the Indian metros

Hack-tivism is not new to the sub-continent. But it sends out strong message.

Are they doing it in the courage that BD has no website worthwhile to be hacked by Indian hackers in retaliation..? :confused:

Most probably.

Joi BSF.

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

they should have hacked the national stock exchange india

LOL then RAW will come looking for them. Remember RAW is present is present in every Tehsil in BD.

Munshi bhai will attest to that fact.

seems according to what they said -- they were killing 2 birds with one stone

a.) payback for attacks on Bangladeshi websites
b.) a message of revenge for the brutal attacks on unarmed Bangali civilians along the border with indian

seems according to what they said -- they were killing 2 birds with one stone

a.) payback for attacks on Bangladeshi websites
b.) a message of revenge for the brutal attacks on unarmed Bangali civilians along the border with indian

No , you got it wrong .:D

Are they doing it in the courage that BD has no website worthwhile to be hacked by Indian hackers in retaliation..? :confused:

Most probably.

Joi BSF.

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

LOL then RAW will come looking for them. Remember RAW is present is present in every Tehsil in BD.

Munshi bhai will attest to that fact.

you dont need raw to catch bunch of cyber warriors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom