What's new

BD youths hack 56 Indian sites protesting boarder killings

Bunch of cowards .... BSF killing Bangladeshis smugglers and illegal immigrants who self-volunteer to be in the danger zone , cross international boundaries , endanger their lives , pay no heed to no warnings , and cry victims when shot.

I say one-shot one-kill policy strictly needed now. No need to waste ammo on these ppl ....

OneShot-Title.jpg

they still dnt have shame ... still blaming Indian and BSF even dying for crossing Indian border

Go to the following page and visit the links given below that page---

IT FETE ! IT Global Help Desk: ‎10,000 Indian Sites Hacked

Bangladesh just self volunteered for a shyte-storm. Next few days will be a treat in PDF.

Storm has begun to hit Bangladesh ! Tit-for-tat in cyberspace ....

38 Bangladeshi Government sites Defaced by Indian Hackers | The Hacker News (THN)

Indians hacking Group "Indishell" took down 38 Bangladeshi government websites on Saturday, including ministry of the ministries are communications, youth and sports, primary and mass education , Trading Corporation of Bangladesh.

The Deface page include the name of hackers - Love the Risk, Amal Landhe, Lnx Root, Silent Killer. In the hacked pages, between two eyes resembling Indian flags, the hackers wrote, "We have an EYE on you. Indishell is non other that Indian Cyber Army Hacking group, who already deface most of the Pakistani Govt sites in Past.

Most of the Hacker Sites either Restored or Hosting Suspended by Providers, or Under maintenance.

Hahaha this is turning into a hackfest.
Lets hope the the indian and BD govt. restrain their own cyber divisons.

border killings protest karne ke liye Indian products boycott karenge, UN jayenge, websites hack karenge par jo main kaam hai(to stop trespassing into Indian territory)..wo nai karenge:lol::lol:

u forgot cattle smuggling ...wo bhi stop nahi karenge :lol: ...!! that leaves us with one choice
Call_Of_Duty_4_HEADSHOT_by_coverop.gif

oh my god they really hacked the state bank site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but yet useful . i would like to see it totally down for some days .
and i think they can counter strike on our site so we should try to do some thing silently in their site like changing key figur so that they will not understand initially and information user will be victim .

border killings protest karne ke liye Indian products boycott karenge, UN jayenge, websites hack karenge par jo main kaam hai(to stop trespassing into Indian territory)..wo nai karenge:lol::lol:

Because BSF stop them from pole vaulting into India and desire to become Indian citizen. Pole Vaulting in their eternal right, BSF is monster who always stop them from Pole vaulting into India.

US-Mexican-Border.jpg

When illegal immigrants gave lots of headache like disturbance-violence, terror-act, fake currency, smuggling etc. there is no bad to shoot them at border because when they once enter in India, it is a quite lengthy process to deport them back.

Now you are coming to my point that "killing is your short-cut" to avoid migrant issues.. you cannot justify killing because you want to avoid all this headache. This cruel act of murdering cannot be defended by such arguments.

oh my god they really hacked the state bank site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but yet useful . i would like to see it totally down for some days .
and i think they can counter strike on our site so we should try to do some thing silently in their site like changing key figur so that they will not understand initially and information user will be victim .
hack as many as websites u can...killings only gonna stop when u people stop trespassing !!!
cant u guyz understand this simple logic:meeting:

Its not the case the way you are trying to present. Have a look at

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/libertycentral/2011/jan/23/india-bangladesh-border-shoot-to-kill-policy

I have been following this issue quite closely, most of the shooting incidents take place in the middle of the night, or dawn when its still dark.

BSF should make it a clear policy 6P.M-6 A.M anyone seen crossing the border will be shot.

Safety of BSF soldiers comes first, then everything else.

Back
Top Bottom