What's new

BD youths hack 56 Indian sites protesting boarder killings

Now you are coming to my point that "killing is your short-cut" to avoid migrant issues.. you cannot justify killing because you want to avoid all this headache. This cruel act of murdering cannot be defended by such arguments.

It is your personal view, not in India. These illegal immigrants were the main cause of triggering 30 years long insurgency, disturbances in Assam, so nobody in India really care if they are being killed by BSF, all we care safety of our homes. If you want to care about them do give them sympathy but we won't.

yeah they also tortured that man naked for having no money to bribe them when it was dark and midnight, someone used infrared to record it.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Hypocrites

yeah they also tortured that man naked for having no money to bribe them when it was dark and midnight, someone used infrared to record it.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Hypocrites

And those involved got suspended. And to be very honest unfortunately that sorta thrashing is very common thing in India and I believe rest of developing world too. Police torture is rife in the sub continent.

About the bribing part, no one knows what really happened. Allegation of a smuggler is worth nothing.

And those involved got suspended. And to be very honest unfortunately that sorta thrashing is very common thing in India and I believe rest of developing world too. Police torture is rife in the sub continent.

About the bribing part, no one knows what really happened. Allegation of a smuggler is worth nothing.

And he became HERO of bangladesh and Gain so much sympathy for trespassing. Ajeeb desh hai.

Hypocrites

Illegal immigration and smuggling and trespassing in the Dead of the night is bravery and stopping them is hypocrisy. What a joke.

Just look at these people :rolleyes: We should welcome them with a garland and maybe roll out some red carpet too.

Last edited by a moderator:
And he became HERO of bangladesh and Gain so much sympathy for trespassing. Ajeeb desh hai.

No trade with Evil India but sumggling is Bangladesh's Birthright. No Bangladeshi want Bangladesh to 29th state of India but millions of Bangladeshis want to trespass into India to get Indian Ration card and posing as some impostor from Maldah or 24 Pargana.

No trade with Evil India but sumggling is Bangladesh's Birthright. No Bangladeshi want Bangladesh to 29th state of India but millions of Bangladeshis want to trespass into India to get Indian Ration card and posing as some impostor from Maldah or 24 Pargana.

Win-win situation for bangladeshi smugglers. If caught than you will become national Hero and will gain huge sympathy. If you succeed in smuggling than money is waiting for you. I wish that i could find this kind of job.

Win-win situation for Bangladeshi smugglers. If caught than you will become national Hero and will gain huge sympathy. If you succeed in smuggling than money is waiting for you. I wish that i could find this kind of job.

LOL... I have just pity for those guys who are thinking that India is something like the United States where people always wanna go for jobs...bla bla bla..... :cheesy:

Who are you guys. I think you haven't even completed primary school, otherwise you should know India is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. It has unemployment problems, feud among the sects, activist groups and terrorism... Lots of Indians are working ILLEGALLY in the middle East, Europe and even in Australia where they get slapped hard in their *** every now and then.... I personally know a few morons who don't have a scholarship like myself to study in the United States. They just arrived here with F1 visas and doing odd jobs illegally. ILLEGAL is a word which actually represent INDIA. Lets see what I can do. I shall hand over a few illegal morons to the Homeland Security who will throw them back to your **** hole country.... Gay Hind...

I was associated with Indishell before & have taken few sites down along with them.Bangladeshis started it and will pay for it.It's not gonna over soon.

Fuark man dont cry foul here over the killings.BSF is not standing there to welcome you.I want them to shoot them right on the head bw their eyes if they see someone crossing to our part of the border.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

LOL... I have just pity for those guys who are thinking that India is something like the United States where people always wanna go for jobs...bla bla bla..... :cheesy:

Who are you guys. I think you haven't even completed primary school, otherwise you should know India is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. It has unemployment problems, feud among the sects, activist groups and terrorism... Lots of Indians are working ILLEGALLY in the middle East, Europe and even in Australia where they get slapped hard in their *** every now and then.... I personally know a few morons who don't have a scholarship like myself to study in the United States. They just arrived here with F1 visas and doing odd jobs illegally. ILLEGAL is a word which actually represent INDIA. Lets see what I can do. I shall hand over a few illegal morons to the Homeland Security who will throw them back to your **** hole country.... Gay Hind...

how does it feel putting up such a long msg from slums of Dhaka ? feeling great eh ? shut up you d***head

Back
Top Bottom