What's new

BD youths hack 56 Indian sites protesting boarder killings

These idiots will never stop amusing me LOL they are protesting against all these killings by hacking our sites and too some govt sites which are not visited by anyone great choice guyz lol

Anyway have they ever thought that there are far more hackers in India than BD and ys they are ready to fight back but cannot stop immigration.disgusting.

Stop whining coward Bangladeshis and learn to fire back!

Challenge Accepted! If india attacks bangladesh, there will be third party involved in the match, at least Bangladesh will ensure it before firing back!

LOL you want to fight India seriously you yourself have shown how brave you are by that bolded part WAY TO GO CHAMP perhaps loser will be a better word :tdown:

I don't think these attempts are actually going to solve anything.

If Mickey Moni had any sense of self-respect, she would've resigned by now.

LOL you want to fight India seriously you yourself have shown how brave you are by that bolded part WAY TO GO CHAMP perhaps looser will be a better word :tdown:
A looser is a loser who can't spell "loser".

so an illegal's punishment is death? shooting an illegal is unconstitutional for a 'democracy' , they should be deported or be properly prosecuted. i am sure gandhi would have applauded the killings of illegals.

I completely understand your point mate nor I am in support of these killings but at some point of time enough is enough if your govt is not willing to solve these matters then what you expect "GREATINGS" stoping immigrant sin a decent manner is only possible if both govts wants that take US mexico as a example.

Well, we wouldn't always expect a neighbor 30 times bigger than us to be 'nice' all the time. Especially from another third world developing country. India is only part of the problem which can be solved.

The main problem from our side of the border is our foreign minister, Dipu Moni. This whole AL cabinet is filled with loony toon characters.

no sir.. My english is worse than many people here including you. Your troll needed a troll answer just!

PLZ explain this mister how was my post was a troll??? are you living in a dream land or something you want BD to fight India instead of finding a peacefull way for getting rid of our differences .(didn't expected this from you)

Anyway don't know you but mate I don't think BD will be able to fight a full and open fight with India even for a week.

Well, we wouldn't always expect a neighbor 30 times bigger than us to be 'nice' all the time. Especially from another third world developing country. India is only part of the problem which can be solved.

The main problem from our side of the border is our foreign minister, Dipu Moni. This whole AL cabinet is filled with loony toon characters.

Dipu moni is useless. we need some1 like hina rabbani beauty with brains ;)

Stop whining coward Bangladeshis and learn to fire back!

that will be good option. Neither illegal migration issue nor border illegal people killing operation comes in media. Such an action by bd wil force govt of India to solve illegal people issue

Why hack in to Indian websites. This won't do jack. I advise those hackers to hack in to Bd law enforcement agencies(police and Rab) and military web site to convey a simple message: Stop protecting Indian dalal la-hasina and Awami munafiq ghaddars, save the country from Indian hegemony.

Back
Top Bottom