What's new

BD youths hack 56 Indian sites protesting boarder killings

people hardly visit those, a stock exchange site is visited by the elites and the financial sector, everyone would know about it.

These are script kiddies, they dont have the ability to hack heavily guarded websites.

what a shame you people are defending murders of innocent poor people .

To tell you straight these illegal Bangladeshi were the main cause of inciting disturbance in our Assam state for 30 years.They often enter with weapons so that to attack people resisting their illegal immigration. So, even these evil scumbags got killed, we don't care. All we care about safety of our home. Wait for few years whole border would be electrified and these could not more enter in India.

These are script kiddies, they dont have the ability to hack heavily guarded websites.

thats true the stock exchange sites are more secured than military sites in few cases.

Army is fully justified in killing any person that enters border illegally. they bring weapons, fake currency, drugs and themselves.

i have no issue with bangladeshi people, just illegal migrants.

Army is fully justified in killing any person that enters border illegally. they bring weapons, fake currency, drugs and themselves.

i have no issue with bangladeshi people, just illegal migrants.

so an illegal's punishment is death? shooting an illegal is unconstitutional for a 'democracy' , they should be deported or be properly prosecuted. i am sure gandhi would have applauded the killings of illegals.

next time,we'll have a limousine waiting for these illegal emigrants,
will that be fine?

We help Banglanese brothers weeth hacking. We smart, we charge you thu dolla to hack every site.

Onree :china:

suicide troll :rolleyes:
256.png

so an illegal's punishment is death? shooting an illegal is unconstitutional for a 'democracy' , they should be deported or be properly prosecuted. i am sure gandhi would have applauded the killings of illegals.

Well a while back in one of the threads you were asking us Indians to stay away from BD internal politics, so isnt it our internal matter how to deal with intruders in our territoiry?

Well a while back in one of the threads you were asking us Indians to stay away from BD internal politics, so isnt it our internal matter how to deal with intruders in our territoiry?

by disregarding your constitution?

What disregarding the constitution, every army is allowed to shoot intruders at border, last week Iranians shot six Pakistanis at border. And illegal immigrants are destined to be jailed and deported.

Now this is funny. You know our constitution this well?

On topic: Well killing of intruders across international borders is nothing new. Every contry has a right to defence its sovereignity. Who knows the intruder might be a terrorist.
Though I do agree that illegal nationals found inside the country must be first presented before the court of law and treated accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom