What's new

BD youths hack 56 Indian sites protesting boarder killings

What disregarding the constitution, every army is allowed to shoot intruders at border, last week Iranians shot six Pakistanis at border. And illegal immigrants are destined to be jailed and deported.

lol so you are comparing yourself to iran who has no democracy and one of the most hated nation on the planet if not, the most? yes deport and jail them. bsf is a paramilitary force, not the army.

What disregarding the constitution, every army is allowed to shoot intruders at border, last week Iranians shot six Pakistanis at border. And illegal immigrants are destined to be jailed and deported.

Moreover I am sure all these smugglers who choose to cross the border illegally already know the consequences.

6a00d8341c581e53ef0167609cd218970b-500wi

Bangladesh just self volunteered for a shyte-storm. Next few days will be a treat in PDF.
horseriding-035.gif

lol so you are comparing yourself to iran who has no democracy and one of the most hated nation on the planet if not, the most? yes deport and jail them. bsf is a paramilitary force, not the army.

My roommate's father work as a civil engineer at Bangladesh border with BRO for the construction of Roads, he told me how shamelessly BD folks try to enter India illegally. BSF mostly refrain from shooting them instead giving number of warnings and but the Bangladeshi villages try to run fast to evade arrests and BSF has no option but to shoot them from the long distance.

How much you try to demonize BSF but they too follow certain protocol and shooting is the last option in their list. Tell us how would BDF arrest Bangladeshis running fast at a long distance to evade being captured and they can't shoot them at legs from the long distance.

At international borders, our country has the right to defend against unauthorized entry. Near the area I live , there about 1000 bangladeshis, it is an open secret. They themselves attest that they are bangladehshi migrants. they have no permissions, but ahem politicians have turned a blind eye to them. I never heard about any one being killed there.

Though once one of the chaps did try to smuggle a AK-47 into BARC Residential Colony (Anushkati Nagar) . I lived there at the point. (I now own a house a little distance outside it)

I think instead of these government websites, they should go for the Indian websites that is logged on by the foreigners i.e. their tourism websites!! Indian citizens won't accept the fault of BSF, it should be showcased to the foreigners!!

Story of the muslim world. They overconsontrate on enemies or non muslim countries. They should concentrate on their countries development and some fundamentals.

P.S. Indian Muslims are exception

I think instead of these government websites, they should go for the Indian websites that is logged on by the foreigners i.e. their tourism websites!! Indian citizens won't accept the fault of BSF, it should be showcased to the foreigners!!

Well said bro . they should hang the brutality committed every year by the border force of so called secular democratic country .

Well said bro . they should hang the brutality committed every year by the border force of so called secular democratic country .

And that also prove one thing infront of world that you dnt have money to feed your own people and you forcing them to cross international border

Bangladesh should erect a statue for each of these brave Bangla fighters. They have defeated such a formidable foe.. a website... :lol: throwing tones across the border would have been more honorable..

Stop whining coward Bangladeshis and learn to fire back!

Back
Top Bottom