What's new

Bangladeshis unhappy over support to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why your so much interested bharti journalists try to spin a article where a writer wrote his personal opinion to representation of full public opinion of Bangladesh???

This is the dirty nature of the bhartis try to poke their dirty nose of every one's internal matter where they are not supposed to do that....

Some part from the article...

"I know many, even my friends, will protest and admonish me, saying we should look ahead and stop living in the past. They will also say, "Don't mix politics and sports." I don't think I am doing either, I am just talking about self-respect and dignity. It was humiliating to many who found the atmosphere as ludicrous to sit through and hear comments from Pakistanis who said, "We did not know Bangladeshis love us so much" or "It seems this stadium is actually in Pakistan!"

Now stop trolling around and interfering on the personal matter of Bangladesh...

Why your so much interested bharti journalists try to spin a article where a writer wrote his personal opinion to representation of full public opinion of Bangladesh???

This is the dirty nature of the bhartis try to poke their dirty nose of every one's internal matter where they are not supposed to do that....

"I know many, even my friends, will protest and admonish me, saying we should look ahead and stop living in the past. They will also say, "Don't mix politics and sports." I don't think I am doing either, I am just talking about self-respect and dignity. It was humiliating to many who found the atmosphere as ludicrous to sit through and hear comments from Pakistanis who said, "We did not know Bangladeshis love us so much" or "It seems this stadium is actually in Pakistan!"

Now stop trolling around and interfering on the personal matter of Bangladesh...

seriously gyuz i need a pill now..

There are a lot of things to think about our country just wasting time on reading bhariti dalals garbage .

There are a lot of things to think about our country just wasting time on reading bhariti dalals garbage .

Did you even open the link I provided or are you all reading incapable ?

The link is of a Bangladeshi Newspaper with an editorial written by a Bangladeshi journalist with comments from Bangladeshis.

Where did India come into this ? Oh ! I forgot the blink anti-India hate is causing all this.

Did you even open the link I provided or are you all reading incapable ?

The link is of a Bangladeshi Newspaper with an editorial written by a Bangladeshi journalist with comments from Bangladeshis.

Where did India come into this ? Oh ! I forgot the blink anti-India hate is causing all this.

Look at the title used by bharti NDTV...

Bangladeshis unhappy over support to Pakistan | News | NDTVSports.com

So from where BANGLADESHIS came from an article written by a writer where he expressed his personal opinion only???

India came here beause this is bharti newspaper which published this article...

Look at the title used by bharti NDTV...

Bangladeshis unhappy over support to Pakistan | News | NDTVSports.com
So from where BANGLADESHIS came from an article written by a writer where he expressed his personal opinion only???

India came here beause this is bharti newspaper which published this article...

Good job intentionally ignoring the editorial in the Daily Star and concentrating on NDTV.

Mirpur Stadium in Pakistan?

The report in NDTV quotes the same editorial in the BD newspaper and Bangladeshi came in because the original writer is a Bangladeshi.

BTW if you half a dozen Jamatis think you represent Bangladesh, so can the writer, Shaheen Anam think so.

Good job intentionally ignoring the editorial in the Daily Star and concentrating on NDTV.

The report in NDTV quotes the same editorial in the BD newspaper and Bangladeshi came in because the original writer is a Bangladeshi.

BTW if you half a dozen Jamatis think you represent Bangladesh, so can the writer, Shaheen Anam think so.

Do you read posts or just kept remain busy for posting your crap...

look at my previous posts...

N that is from your so called editorial link...

So on the basis of one editorial where one writer just expressed his opinion... how can it become the whole representation of bangladesh... your bharti newspaper along with big mouth bharti like you always has a tendency of trying to interfere on other affairs... n poke their dirty nose on every thing... where they are not supposed to....

Cause of radical hindu extremist political parties like BJP, shiv sena etc... and their political activist like you whole bhartis always get a bad name....

1. daily star had also staged a fake women stoning drama at its roof top. so one can understand its ant-Islam rants that too churning out of blue. seems many are perturbed by immense sport from people of Bangladesh for Pakistani team.

THANK YOU BANGLADESHI brothers and sisters for your support. mwaaaaaaaaaaaa

2. what mr Shaheen Anum is saying is mere imagination about something that has yet to take place. so my reply being a Pakistan to mr anam is surely we will support Bangladesh against gora, kala team if the match is in Pakistan. until then he should keep his horses of imagination in the stable.

3. You bharatis should stop your stinking personal attacks against Bangladeshi members enough is enough.

lovegurubest201103301301496156_IMG_0298.jpg

Eat this sweet and cool ourself :partay:

Kia kartay ho bhai!
mun mein paani agya !ab mujhe bhi chahyie!~

Do you read posts or just kept remain busy for posting your crap...

look at my previous posts...

N that is from your so called editorial link...

So on the basis of one editorial where one writer just expressed his opinion... how can it become the whole representation of bangladesh... your bharti newspaper along with big mouth bharti like you always has a tendency of trying to interfere on other affairs... n poke their dirty nose on every thing... where they are not supposed to....

Cause of radical hindu extremist political parties like BJP, shiv sena etc... and their political activist like you whole bhartis always get a bad name....

And how come your views become the whole of BD views If you can say something confident on behalf of B an expect us to listen to it, you gotta listen to Shaheen Aman also.

2. what mr Shaheen Anum is saying is mere imagination about something that has yet to take place. so my reply being a Pakistan to mr anam is surely we will support Bangladesh against gora, kala team if the match is in Pakistan. until then he should keep his horses of imagination in the stable.

Just because it does not agree with your view it does not become imaginary. I am 100% sure if Eng vs Ind play a final Pakistanis will support Eng inspite of it being a Gora team. And it is a fact that many BDeshis still hold intense ill will towards Pakistan for what happened in 1971.

3. You bharatis should stop your stinking personal attacks against Bangladeshi members enough is enough.

Oh dear it is time to get own the high horse. If you look back it is the B'deshis who indulged in personal attacks and not me. For me to retaliate even they need to have a class and some of them dont even have that.

And how come your views become the whole of BD views If you can say something confident on behalf of B an expect us to listen to it, you gotta listen to Shaheen Aman also.

Do not utter rubbish over here... here the issue is with the bharti news channel's reporting which converted a writer's editorial where he just expressed his opinion to a full representation of bangladeshis's opinion... The title is fully misleading... n you bhartis and your news paper should stay away from deceptive news on bangladesh...

N i am not a government representative of bangladesh that my opinion needs to be represented by all bangladeshis. But regarding India, I can confidently say my opinion is similar to more then 90% of the people of Bangladesh... Did you get any different opinion so far regarding Bhartis from Bangladeshi's ???... If so then proof me wrong... recent wikileaks even mentioned that army generals asked governments to look for counter measure against enery "India"... Just imagine now even high ranked army officials also consider India enemy... despite not having any direct conflict... This is all due to hostile, big brother and deceptive attitude of the bharti politicians...

N radical extremist hindu terrorist groups and its activists like you are making the thing worse...

Do not utter rubbish over here... here the issue is with the bharti news channel's reporting which converted a writer's editorial where he just expressed his opinion to a full representation of bangladeshis's opinion... The title is fully misleading... n you bhartis and your news paper should stay away from deceptive news on bangladesh...

N i am not a government representative of bangladesh that my opinion needs to be represented by all bangladeshis. But regarding India, I can confidently say my opinion is similar to more then 90% of the people of Bangladesh... Did you get any different opinion so far regarding Bhartis from Bangladeshi's ???... If so then proof me wrong... recent wikileaks even mentioned that army generals asked governments to look for counter measure against enery "India"... Just imagine now even high ranked army officials also consider India enemy... despite not having any direct conflict... This is all due to hostile, big brother and deceptive attitude of the bharti politicians...

N radical extremist hindu terrorist groups and its activists like you are making the thing worse...

Lol no need to rant and vent your frustration...Writers like Shaheen are more representative of the Bangladeshi psyche than you Jamatis.

doubt me ? Read one post above you.:wave:

The only way we will know whether majority Bangladeshis like india or pakistan is if we had a poll of every person (unlikely to happen), or just wait tel 2014 when india play against pakistan in Bangladesh, t20 world cup. My bet majority over 40 (declining generation) prob support india and those below 40 (this includes gen next) majority support pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom