What's new

Bangladeshis unhappy over support to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Maddog,

I think either you learned the history with ignorance or being taught with it. I kindly requesitng you to not act like Zaid Hamid. You seemed to be not aware of Indian borders and area where Islamic empires where established. Islamic empire was at Mongolia, arabic region, persia (middle -east) etc etc... India was composed few kingdoms.. Although India was invaded by Abdali, Ghauri, Gaznavi, it was not ruled by them. The first islamic king to rule in india (not complete india) was babur, then humayun, then akbar (best emperer india had), then Jahangir, then Shahajahan, then Aurangzeb (most cruel), then Bahdursha 1, then Jahandar Shah, then Farrukhsiyar, then Shahjahan 2, then Muhammad Shah Rangeela, then Sayyid Brothers, and the last bahadur Shah Jafar 2... The Monarchy of Mughals started from April 21, 1526 and ended on June 20, 1858.. That merely 330 years approx. Before that these rulers were at afganistan and it was not a part of india.. delhi sultanat lasted for 320 years maximum.. then that makes 650 in total by Islamic Rulers. I dont think Pakistani citizens represented all muslim world, because thoes who ruled were either turkish, afgani or mongols (Mughals). And also they didnt ruled whole india, it was nothern and notheastern part of India (Now Pakistan).. So I dont think they ruled India for 1000 years. For me the only true ruler was Jallaluddin Md. Akbar the greatest emporer India had...

So again I would suggest to come with some updated historical knowledge rather than loud mouth speak.
Debate disscussion welcomed..

Regards
Drunken Monke

His username reveals his state of intelligence, don't bother about any Mad Dog :agree:

His username reveals his state of intelligence, don't bother about any Mad Dog :agree:

dear Mate, I cant take the history for granted about my nation by some brainwashed youth.. I love my nation and I have every right to thwart the missinformation to be spread in the world.. and will continue to enlighten the light of truth.. Offcource Satyamev Jayate. (truth always triumphs).

Yes, the overwhelming majority of the Pakistanis are anyway Hindu converts and had nothing to do with those invaders.

You just made one more mistake. The Muslim rule's back had been broken long before 1857 by the indigenous Hindus and Sikhs. So it is wrong to consider that period as a Muslim rule. I had posted this earlier, repeating it again.

At this point, the Mughals were surviving at the mercy of Jats and Marathas. They were not even also rans.

The below will be eye opening for some, who have always been taught false history.

The over-all all-lndia causes of partition are well enough known. At the root of it all was history. The Hindus had an acute sense of grievance over the Muslim mayhem in India. But the Muslims on the other hand were dismayed that Islam, which had prevailed everywhere else, had been checkmated in India. In the celebrated words of poet Hali:

Woh deene Hejazi ka bebak beda
Nishan jiska aqsai alam mein pahuncha
Kiye passipar jisne saton samandar
Woh dooba dahane mein Ganga kay aakar.

(The fearless flotilla of Islam, whose flag fluttered over all the world, the ship that crossed the seven seas, came here and sank in the Ganga.)

In the eighteenth century, Hindu society stood up triumphant from Attock to Cuttack and Delhi to Deccan --- having contained the poison of the preceding centuries like a `Nilakantha'. Islam stood tamed --- and Indianized. And then came 1761 and the defeat of the sovereign power of the Mahrattas in the Third Battle of Panipat, which opened the way to British rule in India. It also revived the Wahabis and the Waliullahs, who took Islam back to fundamentalism and greater fanaticism in hopes of an Islamic revival.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...yth-1000-years-mulsim-rule-7.html#post1563703

Most of them don't really know their history. Some do and still chose to go with the falsehood.

bwahahahahahah lo jee semi final khatam and orange media apni aukat pe aa gaya.

lay off bharati media you are now stinking beyond the limit. Stop copying discussion from PDF and making up stories on it for your orange propaganda. the complaint thread was started already by our BD members soon after the QF and we all thanked our Bangladeshi brothers and sisters for their great support, Pakistani media has highlighted great support of Bangladeshis for Pakistan and we are happy that .

Flag-Pins-Bangladesh-Pakistan.jpg

Yes, the overwhelming majority of the Pakistanis are anyway Hindu converts and had nothing to do with those invaders.

You just made one more mistake. The Muslim rule's back had been broken long before 1857 by the indigenous Hindus and Sikhs. So it is wrong to consider that period as a Muslim rule. I had posted this earlier, repeating it again.

At this point, the Mughals were surviving at the mercy of Jats and Marathas. They were not even also rans.

The below will be eye opening for some, who have always been taught false history.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...yth-1000-years-mulsim-rule-7.html#post1563703

Most of them don't really know their history. Some do and still chose to go with the falsehood.

Am short of time to debate it in details but lets suppose that if Muslims even ruled over hindus in subcontinent for 50 years even then its a point to ponder for you besides its funny that this part of the world and its people were always under outsiders time and again .

Cheers and get out of this centuries old debate if you were ruled or not and if which area came under whom and now under who.

invasions are always like that the mighty gets the upper hand for sometime so whats the big fuss

bwahahahahahah lo jee semi final khatam and orange media apni aukat pe aa gaya.

lay off bharati media you are now stinking beyond the limit. Stop copying discussion from PDF and making up stories on it for your orange propaganda. the complaint thread was started already by our BD members soon after the QF and we all thanked our Bangladeshi brothers and sisters for their great support, Pakistani media has highlighted great support of Bangladeshis for Pakistan and we are happy that .

When did Daily Star become a Bharti paper.??

Mirpur Stadium in Pakistan?

Muahahaha..Such paranoia and such self-denial that puts even an ostrich to shame. Blaming everything on Indian Press when a simple google search could have satisfied the soul.

We know that.. when your own pupulation is so divided about the relationship with Pakistan, why do you blame the Indians? Only because this is a Pak forum and you want to be good to your guests right?

We are greatly divided over the deals and stooge-like relationship between India and AL, not with Pakistan exactly. Because we want to forget past, and concentrate on present where we are having in risky deals with India. Some elements from inside and outside the country are unhappy for that support in that day, but who cares. Because most BD people support PK team, and we know that well.

Well, I know a driver here who supports India team, and hate PK team. Because he is exposed to 71 issue everyday by some media. He just knows that PK is BAD for everything, though he is a good and innocent man.

So my suggestion is: Campaign a lot on 71 issue here, then India will get a lot of supports day by day, and PK will get hate. THat is the way to increase Indian supporters here, big lol. Some poor people both from BD and India.

Am short of time to debate it in details but lets suppose that if Muslims even ruled over hindus in subcontinent for 50 years even then its a point to ponder for you besides its funny that this part of the world and its people were always under outsiders time and again .

Cheers and get out of this centuries old debate if you were ruled or not and if which area came under whom and now under who.

invasions are always like that the mighty gets the upper hand for sometime so whats the big fuss

Your Afghanistan has been ruled by foreigners for centuries. Same for Arabs who were ruled by outsiders for a thousand years.

Pakistan has been ruled by invaders for hundreds of years and lost all its culture and civilization, same for the tribals in Afghanistan.

We have our culture and civilization intact. Those barbarians did some damage but look at where they are now. They had nothing to do with the converts in the subcontinent anyway.

Those bigots were no "mighty", they arse was kicked pretty soon by many from outside and within India.

Look at what the Mongols did to the Arabs and the Afghans. You people are very selective and ignorant about history.

If Pakistan and Bangladesh can combine they cricket team, can they still beat India?

Muahahaha..Such paranoia and such self-denial that puts even an ostrich to shame. Blaming everything on Indian Press when a simple google search could have satisfied the soul.

I think they should focus more on their Islamic brothers to the West, like the Pushtuns, Tajiks and Kazhaks. Stop worrying about Bharat, especially the tribals. We share nothing with them and they share nothing with the people East of Indus.

I think they should focus more on their Islamic brothers to the West, like the Pushtuns, Tajiks and Kazhaks. Stop worrying about Bharat, especially the tribals. We share nothing with them and they share nothing with the people East of Indus.

looks like your still not over rejection.

Interesting comments on that article. But I'm sure its been written by Indians paid by RAW :rolleyes:

No self-respecting nation could do this. Are we still suffering from slave mentality even after four decades. This write up is excellent.
: Jafar

Kamal
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 08:46 AM GMT+06:00 (2 days ago)

Excellent write up and I support his views whole heatedly. The vast majority of spectators were Bangladeshis and not Beharis and for them to hold Pakistani flags and chant those Zindabad slogans only 3 days before our 40th Independence Day are so humiliating.

Ex-muslim
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:22 AM GMT+06:00 (2 days ago)

Truth is that we Bangladeshis are brainwashed with Arab religion. Any follower of that faith is automatically respected by us-even if he is the rapist of our beloved nation. There is only one cure to this--let us learn to be Bangalees rather than Arabians.

Parvez Chowdhury
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:35 PM GMT+06:00 (2 days ago)

We should not forget the inhuman crimes committed by Pakistan army on our soil in 1971. It is indeed a matter of shame and sorrow to have any sympathy or support for the Pakistan cricket team. In future Pakistan team should not be allowed to play in Bangladesh. If they behave like Afridi.

Sabiha
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 01:42 PM GMT+06:00 (2 days ago)

I totally agree with Shaheen Anam. I was totally shocked to see how the crowd cheers for Pakistan. We don't have any respect or may be we forget our history.

How many times we say that they will just come back with "Oh you Bhartis have inferiority complex and try to gain share our heritage." canard. For Godsakes, I am from the South with one of the richest/continuous heritages in the Subcontinent. Why would I even care about what they do in the mountains ?

looks like your still not over rejection.

Lol. We are saying that don't obsess with India.

One can see who obsesses with the other country. Where do people watch the movies, TV programs of the other country, where do they obsess about the other country's culture overtaking them and so on.

Who the hell are you to reject anyone who never accepted you in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom