What's new

Bangladeshis unhappy over support to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with all the indian whining? We can support whoever we want to in a cricket match. .. the hell you guys smoking? Or is it Phensidyl this time? :woot:

It is from your own media. Stop blaming the Indians for your confused identity.

For the love of God, it's just a game. Leave it be. Let us worry about who we want to cheer for. I think it'll be necessary to give it even the slightest bit of thought after a Bangladeshi source comes up with an article like this. Even then.. who gives a damn?

It is from your own media. Stop blaming the Indians for your confused identity.

Isn't NDTV an Indian website? Thus a part of Indian media in a way? :azn:

@ IndianPatriot Yes i and 180 million people of Pakistan agree with you...instead they firmly believe that India will be united with Pakistan under the flag of "Greater Pakistan" as it (today's Indian territory) was indeed a part of Muslim kingdoms for a 1000 years, it were the british cuz of which the muslims of this region lost the land what is today known as India...InshAllah it will join Pakistan..every Pakistani believes this....I would like to thank "IndianPatriot" again for realizing this...ThankYou so much !!!

I dont like either of the team but I wanted Pakistan to win today so that I could watch ESPN peacefully for atleast next 6 months without listening to Indian commentators and all the cricket bullsshit expert from India. I hate those guys specially the one with turban and the Dada from west bengal. I just wanted these guys to shut up and get a life somewhere ...:argh:

Dear Mr. iajdani,

My first question with all due respect to you, how much knowledge you have about cricket??
Second question.. Why do you think Mr. Siddhu And Mr. Ganguly who played awsome cricket, spreads bullshit on cricket shows when they have achieved so much and even world acknowledged their mettle ??
Third question.. Are you paying them for their commentry on ESPN so they should stop commenting ??
Last and final question.. DO you think there are better ones than them, then please suggest to starespn.. if not can you keep your valuable wisdome with yourself??

You can not keep legends like Gavaskar, Wasim akram, Ramiz Raja, Ravi Shastri, Dada, Siddhu, Jeffery Boycott, Tony greg, Ian Chapple, Manjrekar out of the discussion about cricket..

get some life man.. get positive and I hope surely you will be

Regards
Drunken Monke

because Pakistan dont care and never will about india

Dear Mr. Respect4respect01,

open the eyes of yours and see the world, indians and pakistanis will be the ones who would be at the top. And your comment is really implicate that you does lack serious knowledge. India and Pakistan though arch rivals needs each others support for progress. Remember the natural calamities like earthquake which happened whenever on either sides, both nations were quick to help each other.. I would never forget Pakistan provided blankets, tents.. form Indian side wheat, medicine were provided to pakistan.. Does it implicate that Pakistan does not care about India or vice -e- versa. If I start giving some examples then this post would be too long to read but yes both nation care about each other cause whatever happens, they both remains brothers whomsoever denies it. 98% people want peace from both sides, just 2% from both sides can not possibly rule the rest by inflaming the relations.

I think you got my point. Yes Pakistan does care about India and vice-e-versa.

regards
Drunken Monke

lovegurubest201103301301496156_IMG_0298.jpg

Eat this sweet and cool ourself :partay:

For the love of God, it's just a game. Leave it be. Let us worry about who we want to cheer for. I think it'll be necessary to give it even the slightest bit of thought after a Bangladeshi source comes up with an article like this. Even then.. who gives a damn?

Isn't NDTV an Indian website? Thus a part of Indian media in a way? :azn:

Mirpur Stadium in Pakistan?

Our confused identity comes from the fact that we were in the forefront of Pakistan movement, although the name now-a-days is not applied to it.

We know that.. when your own pupulation is so divided about the relationship with Pakistan, why do you blame the Indians? Only because this is a Pak forum and you want to be good to your guests right?

@ IndianPatriot Yes i and 180 million people of Pakistan agree with you...instead they firmly believe that India will be united with Pakistan under the flag of "Greater Pakistan" as it (today's Indian territory) was indeed a part of Muslim kingdoms for a 1000 years, it were the british cuz of which the muslims of this region lost the land what is today known as India...InshAllah it will join Pakistan..every Pakistani believes this....I would like to thank "IndianPatriot" again for realizing this...ThankYou so much !!!

Dear Maddog,

I think either you learned the history with ignorance or being taught with it. I kindly requesitng you to not act like Zaid Hamid. You seemed to be not aware of Indian borders and area where Islamic empires where established. Islamic empire was at Mongolia, arabic region, persia (middle -east) etc etc... India was composed few kingdoms.. Although India was invaded by Abdali, Ghauri, Gaznavi, it was not ruled by them. The first islamic king to rule in india (not complete india) was babur, then humayun, then akbar (best emperer india had), then Jahangir, then Shahajahan, then Aurangzeb (most cruel), then Bahdursha 1, then Jahandar Shah, then Farrukhsiyar, then Shahjahan 2, then Muhammad Shah Rangeela, then Sayyid Brothers, and the last bahadur Shah Jafar 2... The Monarchy of Mughals started from April 21, 1526 and ended on June 20, 1858.. That merely 330 years approx. Before that these rulers were at afganistan and it was not a part of india.. delhi sultanat lasted for 320 years maximum.. then that makes 650 in total by Islamic Rulers. I dont think Pakistani citizens represented all muslim world, because thoes who ruled were either turkish, afgani or mongols (Mughals). And also they didnt ruled whole india, it was nothern and nothwestern part of India (Now Pakistan).. So I dont think they ruled India for 1000 years. For me the only true ruler was Jallaluddin Md. Akbar the greatest emporer India had...

So again I would suggest to come with some updated historical knowledge rather than loud mouth speak.
Debate disscussion welcomed..

Regards
Drunken Monke

Dear Maddog,

I think either you learned the history with ignorance or being taught with it. I kindly requesitng you to not act like Zaid Hamid. You seemed to be not aware of Indian borders and area where Islamic empires where established. Islamic empire was at Mongolia, arabic region, persia (middle -east) etc etc... India was composed few kingdoms.. Although India was invaded by Abdali, Ghauri, Gaznavi, it was not ruled by them. The first islamic king to rule in india (not complete india) was babur, then humayun, then akbar (best emperer india had), then Jahangir, then Shahajahan, then Aurangzeb (most cruel), then Bahdursha 1, then Jahandar Shah, then Farrukhsiyar, then Shahjahan 2, then Muhammad Shah Rangeela, then Sayyid Brothers, and the last bahadur Shah Jafar 2... The Monarchy of Mughals started from April 21, 1526 and ended on June 20, 1858.. That merely 330 years approx. Before that these rulers were at afganistan and it was not a part of india.. delhi sultanat lasted for 320 years maximum.. then that makes 650 in total by Islamic Rulers. I dont think Pakistani citizens represented all muslim world, because thoes who ruled were either turkish, afgani or mongols (Mughals). And also they didnt ruled whole india, it was nothern and notheastern part of India (Now Pakistan).. So I dont think they ruled India for 1000 years. For me the only true ruler was Jallaluddin Md. Akbar the greatest emporer India had...

So again I would suggest to come with some updated historical knowledge rather than loud mouth speak.
Debate disscussion welcomed..

Regards
Drunken Monke

Lollll...1000 years of Muslim rule,YET AGAIN . Leave it Drunken Monke.....You are barking up the wrong tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom