What's new

Bangladeshis unhappy over support to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...china...the country that used veto against your existence...
anyways...we did not do it for geo-strategic interests...so many refugees crossing border and coming to India...even rock will cry...and Indira Gandhi knew that she would be fighting 2 front war...and even 3 front if china had entered the war...but she did it just because no one could look at condition of those refugees coming from east pakistan....and i am glad she did this...at least i do not care about what you or your countrymen think of it today...

Yea that’s why she waited until October when most Pakistani forces where weakened and victory guaranteed, hundreds of thousands killed etc etc. Yea she really did it because she loved the people of Bangladesh.

hmmm...china...the country that used veto against your existence...

So what, we shouldn’t trade with them, be their allies, what are you saying? The US was antagonistic to india during the cold war, now your both “bosom buddies”, alliances change those that were once friend are now enemies and enemies are now friends…Right now China is our ally, and india a Luke-warm neighbor.

Alright Alright.

Is it alright for me supporting Banladesh when they were in the World Cup? Because i don't know about you guys but i WANTED Bangladesh to qqualify into the Super 8. I even watched there major games. Why did i do that, because i respect Bangladesh.
Now this is me a Pakistani supporting Bangladesh, why can't a Bengali support Pakistan if they choose too? Its called freindship, you don't have to get political you just encourage other nations and support their people.

:pakistan: :Insert Bangladesh flag here:

:lol: you are really pissed aren't you? I'll post what ever I want. Just check the Indian media and your media. Check how many articles Indian media has about Bangis and how many Indian articles Bangi media has about India. And yeah, check all the silly @ss articles you posted in the past. You'll know who constantly whines about whom.

This is not about what BD media think about India or indian media think about bangladesh... but it is about making a editorial article where a writer just gave his personal opinion ...n bharti media made it the opinion of whole Bangladesh...

Does any one has idea why inegra has got banned... n any idea to the Bangladeshi member which bharati might have reported against him???

Does any one has idea why inegra has got banned... n any idea to the Bangladeshi member which bharati might have reported against him???

Have a geeze in the hall of shame:lol:

Logically, i dont think bangladesh can ever be free of indian influence or trade. Bangladesh of today cannot survive if india is turned against them. Unlike other countries, bangladesh is surrounded by indian territory. Your people migrate (legally/illegaly) into india by the massess. Which implies, that bulk of non resident bangladeshi investment is sourced from india.

Whats odd is the fact that bangladeshis on this forum have no real concern against india. Yet they despise everything india. Is it like stockholm syndrome?

It all propaganda between Bangladesh and Pakistan. I asked a Bangladeshi friend about his view and the stuff he said was obviously rumors, he said all this stuff about how weird things were going on in Pakistan, most of which was not true. But Pakistanis look towards Bangladesh as a lost brother.

Logically, i dont think bangladesh can ever be free of indian influence or trade. Bangladesh of today cannot survive if india is turned against them. Unlike other countries, bangladesh is surrounded by indian territory. Your people migrate (legally/illegaly) into india by the massess. Which implies, that bulk of non resident bangladeshi investment is sourced from india.

Whats odd is the fact that bangladeshis on this forum have no real concern against india. Yet they despise everything india. Is it like stockholm syndrome?

Who told you that Bangladesh has major source of income from India... infect it has one of the least.... NRB from other countries in middle east, europe and north america sent 12 billion USD ... n this year we are expected to export 18 billion worth of RMG ... where as india has only couple of million share on it...n regarding India surrounded bangladesh from 3 side... it is the biggest advantage of BD... as moving through chicken neck is really difficult .. so to connect with NE India ... India is begging for transit from 1972.... n If bangladesh really want it can bleed india internally in NE India... as Indian government knows it very well this region can break up if proper development is not done to this region and for this transit is necessary...n other then that India export around 4 billion dollar worth of product to bangladesh which is India's 3rd biggest exporting destination./... so if you compare all these you will find that India is dependent on bangladesh more then bangladesh is on India...

N regarding illegal migration go n have a wet dream... n ask your government to raise the issue to bangladeshi government and demand an explanation why they have not done that for years...

N just to remind you it is Indians which are causing the greatest illegal migration problem all around the world..

Indian Illegal Immigration Rises Rapidly in US - Border Security is not about race or nationality | Texas GOP Vote

Surge of immigrants from India baffles border officials in Texas - Los Angeles Times

Even they are now using Mexican border to enter USA...

So it is better for you to come out from the idea that bangladesh is dependent on india .... in reality it is the opposite... as bd has least export to India compared to all other country...in the world...

india waited for winter cauz it then ensured that china wont put its nose in to the war due to extream climatic conditions. Any chinese intervention would have changed senario of the war.. And winter didnt gave disadvantage with compared to India...
Can anyone enlighten this??

india waited for winter cauz it then ensured that china wont put its nose in to the war due to extream climatic conditions. Any chinese intervention would have changed senario of the war.. And winter didnt gave disadvantage with compared to India...
Can anyone enlighten this??

What you said is absolutely true.

Only reason India waited till the onset of the winter was that the Himalayan passes through which the Chinese could intervene would have been completely covered with snow making their chance of intervention negligible.

Many Bangladeshis are unhappy that some of their youths waved Pakistani flags and vocally supported Pakistan in the World Cup match against the West Indies.

Many had also shouted slogans like "Pakistan Zindabad" during the match, which took place ahead of Bangladesh's 41st independence day when the then East Pakistan broke away to become an independent country.

While acknowledging that the Pakistan-West Indies clash at Mirpur was a sports event, critics are asking whether a match in a Pakistani city would have had Pakistanis hailing the Bangladesh team.

Shaheen Anam, who heads Manusher Jonno, a human rights group, Tuesday complained that Pakistani skipper Shaheed Afridi "neither has the decency nor etiquette to acknowledge this misplaced support" from Bangladeshis.

Agreeing that Pakistan played well, Anam still wanted to know if people should have supported "a country whose army was involved in genocide, rape and murder of unarmed civilians of Bangladesh"?

"We want to be friends with Pakistan. However, this relationship has to be based on mutual respect and understanding. Shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' and waving Pakistani flags will do neither," Anam said.

Bangladeshis unhappy over support to Pakistan | News | NDTVSports.com

Conservatism at its best, leave people freely enjoy sport events, these human rights ill minded propaganda has not connection in people's response to particular country. Is their any human rights violation if some body support Pakistan but interesting why human right violation didn't observed while some support India? after Mukti Bahni not to be ignored! if they remember alleged genocide or human violation by allegedly acted by West Pakistan forces?

Very interesting.
So let leave these poor human right propaganda with them, now people don't want these old stories in enjoyment events.
Let people to be enjoyed as they like.

My Indian co-worker asked me today when match will start, when I told him that I do not know since I wasn't gonna watch the match as none of this team is my favorite so he told me that I am a mean person because I am not supporing Indian team. :lol::rofl:

^^ Does he know that you are a razakaar? :lol:

Younger generation of BD who have not experienced 71 have no serious aversion to Pakistan
So naturally many of them support Pakistan in cricket
But this has hurt the sentiments of older generation who experienced the 71
They believe this to be humiliating and undermining sovereignty

but young generation is more of care free Sprit
We believe past is past and it's time to move on
specially after WOT Muslim Ummah sentiments have strengthened
Bangladesh & Pakistan Zindabad!

Younger generation of BD who have not experienced 71 have no serious aversion to Pakistan
So naturally many of them support Pakistan in cricket
But this has hurt the sentiments of older generation who experienced the 71
They believe this to be humiliating and undermining sovereignty

but young generation is more of care free Sprit
We believe past is past and it's time to move on
specially after WOT Muslim Ummah sentiments have strengthened
Bangladesh & Pakistan Zindabad!

Indians and Awami leaguers needs to understand this fact that most people are not circle around 71 because what's done can not be undone. Awami league and Indians are disappointed to see this overwhelm supports by young Bangladeshi after so much propaganda for so long. One thing make me happy is that young people are not paying any attention to Awamis garbage. :tup:

I think AL having nightmare after this gesture by young Bangladeshi. :)
They probably researching and saying, what the hell went wrong? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom