What's new

Baloch youth stage anti-India protest for fuelling anarchy in the province

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balochistan is not in Quetta, Quetta is in Balochistan, get that straight, and secondly Ballochistan is composed of many ethnicities, though Pashtuns and Balochis do make the majority, but then there are the Arab and Negroid races like the Makrani's who make up small portion of the Balochistan population since once parts of Pakistani Balochistan were a part of Oman.

I have seen what Baloch people says about Pakistan. Indeed, Everyday. Today is 2011, In the age of Internet, nothing is hidden.

I think you should read few of their leaders interview, Website, Facebook pages to know more. But I am sure, you know all.

This is a thread to "Feel Good Factor" :tup:

They are Punjabi who settled there. Do some more search for Baloch people. :coffee:

There are millions of Baloch people.

Here's the Baloch Regiment of Pakistan Army:

23rd%20Passing%20out%20of%20Baloch%20Regiment%20at%20Quetta.jpg

Baloch_Regiment-1.jpg

rgt-baloch-image1.jpg

Now don't tell me these are also Punjabis :lol:
Do some more search for Baloch people.

:lol:, look who's talking! Who know's more about Pakistan? You a Bharati, or us Pakistanis?

I have seen what Baloch people says about Pakistan. Indeed, Everyday. Today is 2011, In the age of Internet, nothing is hidden.

I think you should read few of their leaders interview, Website, Facebook pages to know more. But I am sure, you know all.

This is a thread to "Feel Good Factor" :tup:

Yeah, i'm sure you got a Visa and went to Pakistani Balochistan and asked every Balochi for their opinion about Pakistan, that is how sure you are. :lol:, you seriously think facebook is a reliable source to determine what every Baloch thinks about Pakistan.

^^^^^

I know all about Balochistan. I get to know more from themselves only. They don't even call as Pakistani. :coffee:

Now, You can post whatever you want to "Feel Good that everything is fine"

Does it will make difference ? No.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Yeah, i'm sure you got a Visa and went to Pakistani Balochistan and asked every Balochi for their opinion about Pakistan, that is how sure you are. Lol, you seriously think facebook is a reliable source to determine what every Baloch thinks about Pakistan.

I don't need to go to Pakistan to know about them. :lol:

I don't want to talk about sources. Few things should be left unsaid. ;)

^^^^^

I know all about Balochistan.

Prove it then!

You can post whatever you want to "Feel Good that everything is fine"

The only one who's posting feel good crap here is, you can't digest the fact that Balochis are burning bharati flag :woot:

Does it will make difference ? No.

Yes, it makes a lot of difference, because you have no proof that Majority Balochis hate Pakistan.

I don't need to go to Pakistan to know about them.

Yes you do, because that is where Balochis live, Balochistan.

I don't want to talk about sources. Few things should be left unsaid.

Because you have no source, now stop bluffing, your argument is childish if you can't back it up with reliable source or evidence.

Excellent, gathering a handful jamatis or JUDs or some such and burning Indian flag has always solved problems in Pakistan. Now I declare Balochistan a safe place for all (except mongoloid shias) and there is no more need to pretend to investigate the missing persons isssue.

Well done Pakistan, that one picture negated all those pictures of Balochis burning pakistan flags!

Balochistan is not in Quetta, Quetta is in Balochistan, get that straight, and secondly Ballochistan is composed of many ethnicities, though Pashtuns and Balochis do make the majority, but then there are the Arab and Negroid races like the Makrani's who make up small portion of the Balochistan population since once parts of Pakistani Balochistan were a part of Oman.

answer me straightly - majority in Quetta are pathans and not Baloch.....so there are more chnaces of these people being pathans than baloch...moreover no where in the report does it say those people are baloch....

One can easily identify them by their faces & caps(topis), so no need to troll & debate on the topic.

lol...from faces...pathans and baloch look almost the same..and that type of topi is worn by sindhis also...if i am not wrong...

Here's the Baloch Regiment of Pakistan Army:

23rd%20Passing%20out%20of%20Baloch%20Regiment%20at%20Quetta.jpg

Baloch_Regiment-1.jpg

rgt-baloch-image1.jpg

Now don't tell me these are also Punjabis :lol:

:lol:, look who's talking! Who know's more about Pakistan? You a Bharati, or us Pakistanis?

Yar, the Baloch Regiment is Baloch in name only, otherwise it is as pure Punjabi as lassi.

Looks like a group of 20 men sponsored by Raw to say some immature crap to me. Anyways, India lund par chare, humarya kya?
I know , right? Reminded me of ISI sponsored terrorists and stone throwers in Kashmir

Balochis love on display.. they gave special respect to Green Flag.. Ample proof of their love..

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Bhai your just tooo funny. These Baloch youth are showing their love just like the Kashmiri youth show their love for India as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom