What's new

Baloch youth stage anti-India protest for fuelling anarchy in the province

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very easy to make such photo sponsored by ISI.
So that means ISI has connection with the PDF....not sure about that. !!

It starts on PDF and ends on PDF and world is very big enough

Could it be because PDF is more like a Kolkota Street rather than a Karachi Road. Now that does make sense. LOL.

now because they stage anti india rally they are ISI paid they are not baluch they are not pakistani lolz hehehehehe khisyani bili khambha noochy :rofl:

So that means ISI has connection with the PDF....not sure about that. !!

Could it be because PDF is more like a Kolkota Street rather than a Karachi Road. Now that does make sense. LOL.

When the forum was down i saw some c...a indian forums who believed PDF is run by ISI... the owner of IDF is also an ISI agent.
And the mission of indians here is to abuse n troll...

Heck u should have seen "aschdocs" (banned- indian pdf member) how the fool was bragging of making multiple fake ids to troll......

Much of obssessed a...... trolls.

i agree most of them here for there anti pakistan roll rather then civil debate and fill the gap between nations they are flame each and every thread they troll on pakistan even pakistan has no businesses in threads they use multi IDs to troll flame .but i think still we need more hard rules and more active MODs to tackle them at the time .

As always, very apt and to the point comments about India's obsession with Pakistan on a thread about a bunch of pakistanis burning the indian flag and then another chest thumping bunch declaring mission accomplished!

:lol::lol::lol:

And Indians can't digest the fact that they are Baloch youths. !! Hell that must be worse than to see your own Nationals do it. :flame:

And Indians can't digest the fact that they are Baloch youths. !! Hell that must be worse than to see your own Nationals do it. :flame:

Just make sure to keep a fire extinguisher handy while burning all those flags.

Just make sure to keep a fire extinguisher handy while burning all those flags.

Priceless10Clean.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

^^^

Lol! I've seen something similar. :D Flag burning is just funny.

Guys - I have heard Indians used to provide hot Indian Women for the comfort and determination of Baloch however lately they have not been providing the Indian girls as they been busy providing services to Americans in Afghanistan (It is actually Wh@re Battalion of Indian Army).

dont ever use plastic cloth for this purpose use cotton flag lolz

Guys - I have heard Indians used to provide hot Indian Women for the comfort and determination of Baloch however lately they have not been providing the Indian girls as they been busy providing services to Americans in Afghanistan (It is actually Wh@re Battalion of Indian Army).

Sigh!

You'll have to make another apology thread next time you get high.

When the forum was down i saw some c...a indian forums who believed PDF is run by ISI... the owner of IDF is also an ISI agent.
And the mission of indians here is to abuse n troll...

Heck u should have seen "aschdocs" (banned- indian pdf member) how the fool was bragging of making multiple fake ids to troll......

Much of obssessed a...... trolls.
Yea Bro, once I happened to visit one such site, all the Indians who were donated a Pink Saree by the PDF, were opening threads and debating on PDF and it's members rather than contributing anything to their forum. One character even suggesting that all Indians should leave PDF and Pakistani will just debate among themselves.......not having the sense to realize that it's the very thing they were practising.

To all Indians, Baluchistan will be receding from Pakistan and Joining the Indian Union in 12 hours.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom