What's new

Baloch youth stage anti-India protest for fuelling anarchy in the province

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians members don't act as retards, posting old videos of BLA terrorists, this is all you guys can do. You guys must accept your defeated RAW who was sponsoring terrorism in Balochistan by BLA terrorists, those terrorists are now in very bad shape, FC forces have crushed them hard in their a$$ along with their RAW masters that is why few weeks ago they appeal for talks.

Now keep on jumping & satisfying yourselves by watching old videos.

Okay problem solved. Balochis love Pakistan ,so no more need for insurgency and armed struggle.
Good job guys!...on a job well done. I suppose now everyone can go visit the province without fear as they are all feeling very "pakistani 'ish" these days....

Okay problem solved. Balochis love Pakistan ,so no more need for insurgency and armed struggle.
Good job guys!...on a job well done. I suppose now everyone can go visit the province without fear as they are all feeling very "pakistani 'ish" these days....

Apparently not Indians.

Apparently not Indians.
Buddy, I'll give you a quote...from myself..." When you turn your a$s to a problem and pretend it does not exist....the chances are, you are letting it grow into even greater proportions ".

As an Indian, i'll say this...Pakistani strategy on Baloch province seems to be working very well....for us. It would be awesome if you guys "Stay the course" and claim "Mission accomplished".

Good luck.

Buddy, I'll give you a quote...from myself..." When you turn your a$s to a problem and pretend it does not exist....the chances are, you are letting it grow into even greater proportions ".

As an Indian, i'll say this...Pakistani strategy on Baloch province seems to be working very well....for us. It would be awesome if you guys "Stay the course" and claim "Mission accomplished".

Good luck.

RAW is a failure. End of story. Balouch separatists and TTP have been taken care of.

RAW is a failure. End of story. Balouch separatists and TTP have been taken care of.

If they were in fact a capable organization, maybe 10 guys on a speedboat wouldn't have caused so much damage to Mumbai. Anyways good luck in fairy tale land.

Did you forget about what 6 guys who crawled through a sewer did to your naval airbase and to your hundred million dollar planes? What happened t your capable organizations then?

Stop trolling mate, and glorifying terrorism.
How dare you ! Please retract your statement. It is riddled with inconsistencies and just plain lies. What happened in PNS Mehran was simply a CIA conspiracy. The fact is, it never happened. RAW and CIA with Mossad input photochopped all the images and framed it on Pakistan. RAW if phailure.

Indians always start the trolling, just like this thread, and now it's all my fault for saying anything back to the trolls. Whatever. You guys can hang out here and hate on Pakistan by yourselves. I'm sorry I even wasted my time.

Indians always start the trolling, just like this thread, and now it's all my fault for saying anything back to the trolls. Whatever. You guys can hang out here and hate on Pakistan by yourselves. I'm sorry I even wasted my time.

But i was trying to be supportive !!

Indians members don't act as retards, posting old videos of BLA terrorists, this is all you guys can do. You guys must accept your defeated RAW who was sponsoring terrorism in Balochistan by BLA terrorists, those terrorists are now in very bad shape, FC forces have crushed them hard in their a$$ along with their RAW masters that is why few weeks ago they appeal for talks.

Now keep on jumping & satisfying yourselves by watching old videos.

All we are saying is that you could have made that video and solved the Baloch problem decades ago.

Isn't that all those ''not retard'' posters (as per - well you LOL) were saying and cursing India? Please ignore those old videos by retards, they mean nothing like the US census!

If they were in fact a capable organization, maybe 10 guys on a speedboat wouldn't have caused so much damage to Mumbai. Anyways good luck in fairy tale land.

What about ISI then?? when you have an equivalent of a mumbai every other week in Pakistan ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom