What's new

Bajrang Dal terrorists attack Churches

Bajrang dal is not a terror outfit... have youever heard name of Bajrang Dal in any terrorist activities like these so called mujahideen do..

Christian leaders demand ban on VHP, Bajrang Dal

MUMBAI: The All-Indian Christian Council (AICC) has demanded a ban on the Hindu militant organizations Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal (BD) for their involvement in the carnage of Orissa. It also urged Indian President Pratibha Patil to intervene and invoked Article 355 of the Indian Constitution.

The Christian body held a press conference here yesterday to condemn the killings of Christians in Orissa. Father Asesh Misale and Father Nabod Bardhan from Gajapati in Orissa, who were invited to narrate the condition of the Christians, told journalists that over 30 people have died and 14,000 Christians have left Orissa

Wake up.

Your own press have some different views regarding your Bajrang Dal.

"Secular India practices discriminatory justice for which only one explanation is possible: anti-Muslim bias. Why else are the Bajrang Dal and other Hindu extremist outfits not under the antiterrorism scanner? In the last two years activists of these outfits have literally been caught red-handed, holding or accidentally blown up by “Hindu bombs” in several towns of Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and MP. After the recent Kanpur blasts, add UP to the list. Why also the deafening silence of the state in response to Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray’s call for Hindu fidayeen (suicide bombers)? If this is not shameful double standard, what else is?" (Source)

Dont aggregate the words, When Whole PAK Supports Taliban and AL-Qaida , thats means those are also Terrorist .

By going your definition, 70% of PAK is made of Terrorist Elements becasue all support Taliban and Taliban support suicide bombings and more ;)

Wake up.

Your own press have some different views regarding your Bajrang Dal.

"Secular India practices discriminatory justice for which only one explanation is possible: anti-Muslim bias. Why else are the Bajrang Dal and other Hindu extremist outfits not under the antiterrorism scanner? In the last two years activists of these outfits have literally been caught red-handed, holding or accidentally blown up by “Hindu bombs” in several towns of Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and MP. After the recent Kanpur blasts, add UP to the list. Why also the deafening silence of the state in response to Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray’s call for Hindu fidayeen (suicide bombers)? If this is not shameful double standard, what else is?" (Source)

Thanks for providing so valuable info..I was really not aware of such things happning here..if it so then its an alarming thing for Pakistan...

Thanks for providing so valuable info..I was really not aware of such things happning here..if it so then its an alarming thing for Pakistan...

yes after all looking at the plight of billions of people in India well the entire map is going to be green and indeed Bajrang Dal will be alarming for the green area ;)

Dont aggregate the words,

This is from an indian weekly. These are not my words. I have mentioned the source as well.

Any further comments or time to get offline now?

When Whole PAK Supports Taliban and AL-Qaida , thats means those are also Terrorist.

By going your definition, 70% of PAK is made of Terrorist Elements becasue all support Taliban and Taliban support suicide bombings and more ;)

Any links or sources or this crap just made a way in your brain?

I heard somewhere India is a secular country.

Why you want to force people not to convert to the faith they want to.

Why India failed to control terrorists organizations like Bajrang dal and RSS.

These are terrorzing outfits being massacaring innocent people since decades

Why no honest examination of the issues bought up?

How can a "secular" India have anything to say about what confession a person chooses?? And if it can, is it "secular"?

Why is that India's vast police and intelligence services are not used against these organizations? How is it that they are a part of the political dialogue and Muslim organizations who behave in the same manner get to be "terrorist"?

An honest and critical examination may reveal much and all can learn from it.

RSS and BD does not talk against indian soverginity while other outfits challenge it.. so it is the difference.... You can protest against Indian Policies if they are wrong but you can not talk against Indianness.........

This is from an indian weekly. These are not my words. I have mentioned the source as well.

Any further comments or time to get offline now?

Any links or sources or this crap just made a way in your brain?

Is this a crap???.. Ok tell me honestly when taliban was doing everything in Afganistan where were you guys... Why didn't u criticise its deeds...

Now taliban has fallen and targeting you guys then you all start criticising them...

Is this a crap???.. Ok tell me honestly when taliban was doing everything in Afganistan where were you guys... Why didn't u criticise its deeds...

What do you mean by everything?

Before 9-11, Taliban successfully controlled most of Afghanistan’s territory and as a matter of fact India was not given a chance to interfere in Afghanistan’s affairs. All India had was Northern Alliance in one corner of Afghanistan. So Taliban’s presence in Afghanistan was geo-politically favorable to Pakistan. That’s why they were supported by GOP just like GOI supported Maoist in Nepal. Nothing should surprise you in that.

Now taliban has fallen and targeting you guys then you all start criticising them...

GOP is fighting against Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, a self declared Taliban group, but actually a terrorist organization killing innocent civilians of Pakistan irrespective of their ethnic origin (and that includes Pashtoon too). GOP is not engaged in any kind of offensive against Afghan Taliban on other side of border.

Recently an interview was conducted by Asia Times with Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Abdul Jalil who is pioneer of Taliban resistance movement in Kandhar. I quote his words.

“There are issues here to understand. First, there were people like Mullah Dadullah [a senior military commander killed by NATO in 2007]. He was emotional and often engaged in rhetoric - many times - different from Taliban policies, so much so that on several occasions he was warned by the Taliban leadership about his statements to the media.

"Second, it is necessary to understand that there is a sea of difference between the people who call themselves the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Taliban [led by Mehsud] and the Taliban. We have nothing to do with them. In fact, we oppose the policies they adhere to against the Pakistani security forces.

"We individually speak to all groups, whether they are Pakistanis, Kashmiris, Arabs, Uzbeks or whosoever, telling them not to create violence in Pakistan, especially in the name of the Taliban. But although we don't have any control over them, we don't allow such groups to come into our areas. None of these is involved with us in fighting against NATO troops in Afghanistan," Jalil said.

I think i made myself clear. So can we come back to topic now...

I agree. Conversion drives should be banned outright and Christians should be made a part of the Hindu fold. An Indian orthodox church which considers itself Indian and Hindu would be a good start.

do u know word "hindu" is a geographical term, however it was first used by britz to name sanata dharm "hinduism" which means the "religion of the hindus(indian subcontinent dwelling ppl)"

What do you mean by everything?

Before 9-11, Taliban successfully controlled most of Afghanistan’s territory and as a matter of fact India was not given a chance to interfere in Afghanistan’s affairs. All India had was Northern Alliance in one corner of Afghanistan. So Taliban’s presence in Afghanistan was geo-politically favorable to Pakistan. That’s why they were supported by GOP just like GOI supported Maoist in Nepal. Nothing should surprise you in that.

Everything means all kind of barbaric acts..
:whistle: Ohh wow.. Look how self convincing arguments you are putting here.. Thanks for accetping the truth to support to Taliban.. Its really shameful that you guys can support any organisation by all means to counter India's presnece in subcontinent.. You are supporting brutality of taliban..
Truely Taliban shows us the religious aggression.. Now tell me against whome taliban were fighting.. against MUSLIMS in a muslim conutry just to fulfill Pakistan's dreams..

GOP is fighting against Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, a self declared Taliban group, but actually a terrorist organization killing innocent civilians of Pakistan irrespective of their ethnic origin (and that includes Pashtoon too). GOP is not engaged in any kind of offensive against Afghan Taliban on other side of border.

Recently an interview was conducted by Asia Times with Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Abdul Jalil who is pioneer of Taliban resistance movement in Kandhar. I quote his words.

“There are issues here to understand. First, there were people like Mullah Dadullah [a senior military commander killed by NATO in 2007]. He was emotional and often engaged in rhetoric - many times - different from Taliban policies, so much so that on several occasions he was warned by the Taliban leadership about his statements to the media.

"Second, it is necessary to understand that there is a sea of difference between the people who call themselves the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Taliban [led by Mehsud] and the Taliban. We have nothing to do with them. In fact, we oppose the policies they adhere to against the Pakistani security forces.

"We individually speak to all groups, whether they are Pakistanis, Kashmiris, Arabs, Uzbeks or whosoever, telling them not to create violence in Pakistan, especially in the name of the Taliban. But although we don't have any control over them, we don't allow such groups to come into our areas. None of these is involved with us in fighting against NATO troops in Afghanistan," Jalil said.

I think i made myself clear. So can we come back to topic now...
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am aggree....

Anyone can be hindu if they call themselves Hindu.
Yes but Christianity made its mark on the world by slaughtering idol worshippers :D. So it's safe to say they won't call themselves Hindu.

The only conversion you can ban is if someone puts a gun to a hindu's head and forces them to convert. If MONEY converts Hindus to Christianity, they weren't much Hindus to begin with. Plus what's your issue whatever religion an individual calls himself? It's none of your business!

Er...not exactly. Its a question of allegiance.

The term "Hindu" as defined by Veer Savarkar includes all the people of India. So anyone living in India is by default a hindu, whatever his belief.
Gosh, by that definition, Nepal can be another state of India!

You guys are confused secularists. Calling yourself seculars because someone told you its a good thing :D. You're raping the very term!

Jana the heading of this thread tells a lot. When delhi was bombed you started thread Delhi Rocked.. and for Karnatakea incident your heading is Bajrang Dal Terrorist....

My question is that why didn't you put your heading for bombing Delhi like "SIMI Terrorsit bombed Delhi".. for Karnatake you have put Bajrang Dal..... It gives us enough signal about ur so called secularism..
So please stop talking about Secularism
Jana is not part of the discussion here. What's it got to do with questioning Indians secularism who want to force Hinduism on a Billion people?

Erm....depends on how you define terrorism. Usually terrorism means insurgency and planting bombs. I'm not sure if that is what these people are upto.

As far as I know, this is plain vanilla communal violence.
Ah Classic. Terrorism conducted by Hindus is communalism.

"People just can't get a long". Dude, go and ask the people they've killed. They must be pretty terrorized alright!

Back
Top Bottom