What's new

Babri Masjid verdict - the Shahadat of Babri Masjid justified by Indian courts

With this logic one day you will also come to claim the holy mosque of Makkah since once upon a time idols also stood there and hindusim as well indian influence was well propogated among the arabs. I dont blame you for being flawed but its impossible for a muslim to digest this logic. We have to defend our selves.

And there is no releation to 9/11 with a mosque on ground zero but that stupid cleric himself created the link as a cheap brige to his 15 seconds of fame..it ended up being a backlash with no majority support among muslims in general!

Why should i (an india/Hindu) go and claim on a mosque in makkah??It is upto the ppl of saudi??who are u or me to decide that??Well the ppl in afganistan didnot like the buddha they blasted it...

pakistanis didnot like kali temple in bangladesh and they razed it down in 1970, guys donot like the shiv temple in pakistan u made it a gutter..

If Makkah was really built on broken idols and the saudis realize its mistake and want to build the original place of worship its upto them.Who r i or u to question that??

As far as babri is concerned who the hell r u to tell us what to do??our internal matter our wish.Hundreds of temples are broken in malaysia with the courts rulings did india poke its nose in their affair??

Octopus baba what do u forsee for the future of pakistani cricket in 2 - 3 years ?

Afridi is welcome as my personal brand ambassidor of my latest crotch shaving techniques! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is a modern day sad decision

Imagine this created same problem like in Jewish temple / Muslim mosque in Israel !!!!

If we fast forward 100 years , guess what ? this new problem will divide muslim and hindus

:undecided: tsk tsk :coffee::pop: common sense has no value

Go to a mosque bring it down and you own 50% of the land after 17 years is ther verdict

But if you go burn down a politician's home, and you go to jail ? and politician gets cash from insurance to rebuild it back even bigger GO figure

With this logic one day you will also come to claim the holy mosque of Makkah since once upon a time idols also stood there and hindusim as well indian influence was well propogated among the arabs. I dont blame you for being flawed but its impossible for a muslim to digest this logic. We have to defend our selves.

How did you get that? Do you have reference to the fact that the idols were of Hindu gods? Didn't idol worship exist in every part of the world - the Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Indus Valley, China etc?

Seems like you dont know much about the Indus river civ..
pashupati lord of cattle/bull

lolz its our river we know it better.get clean ur ganga which is listed as world most dirtiest river.how hypocrite u ppl are once u called it mother ganga and than **** & piss in it? that wat ppl do with there mother?:no:
Brother respect others religion, so they respect ours. It openly say in Holy Quran.
Plus again this is very sensitive issue, which already took the death toll of over 2000 people......hope Supreme court will come up with better decision....anyway, always wish...peace prevail among Hindu and Muslims. Communication is the best weapon to defeat someone harmlessly ...

Irony, Protests in Pakistan, Calm in India

Calm on streets after Ayodhya decision

A court in India has said a disputed holy site in the city of Ayodhya should be split between Hindus and Muslims, but both sides plan to appeal.

Officials urged both sides to remain calm and respect the Allahabad High Court's verdict.

The BBC's Sanjoy Majumder, in Ayodhya, said there was calm on the streets following the court decision.

BBC News - Calm on streets after Ayodhya decision
Source: BBC

sindhis,balouch,punjabi,pakhtun and our beloved kashmiri are children of indus civilization and we dont have culture thing common with arab

Except Sindhis ,the rest have a higher concentration of Europoid genes in them,In fact Pakthuns and Baloch are Iranic

grown up man and face reality if according to u **** and sword was reason of converting religion than why there r 85% idol worshiper left in ur country?

Thats a very interesting topic ,but the discussion is long,maybe on someother occasion as it doesn't concern with the existing topic.

and many bahar@ti claim that we lost our civilization so think

We claim you suffer from selective amnesia,while you remember the Indus valley and the & 711AD (advent of Mohammad -bin-Quasim)

But feel free to disown of what happened in between ,unless its some historic triumph like battle of Hydaspes.

the priest king wearing famous sindhi ajrak 3000 to 5000 bc old statue and he dnt look like ram or shiv too:cheers:

Good to know that,but the bolded part itself proves my point about the general ignorant mindset of your people.

This"ll be my last reply as we are deviating from the topic already.

Last edited:
Very, very disappointing... the violent destruction of Babri Masjid by Advani and BJP has been upheld by the Indian courts. The people who destroyed the mosque have not been punished, and the main area of the mosque has been forcibly taken away from the muslims.

Between what is happening in Kashmir, and this sort of official government sanction of violence against muslims and muslim holy sites, the future appears quite bleak...

First of all, court did not give its decision on riot, it was about ownership of the land. so, do not mix it with the riots. Second of all, the construction of masjid was illegal there.
look at this way,
Court said to minority that look, your construction of masjid was illegal and you have no right to claim that land as it was not yours, However, we give you one third of the land to continue your prayer.

Kashmir issue has nothing to do with this decision, so please, do not mix it with each other.

And thats exactly what the Hindus think..Can you fault us given that we both think alike.?

First of all, court did not give its decision on riot, it was about ownership of the land. so, do not mix it with the riots. Second of all, the construction of masjid was illegal there.
look at this way,
Court said to minority that look, your construction of masjid was illegal and you have no right to claim that land as it was not yours, However, we give you one third of the land to continue your prayer.

Kashmir issue has nothing to do with this decision, so please, do not mix it with each other.

What right do the hindus have in the region did RAM came to court to testify that he was born there he could care less , isn't he suppose to be in your hearts first ?

:what:

It never fails to amaze me why pp would associate killings and property damage with religion and religious figures

I think to some extent Indians have matured and have moved passed their petty disputes that don't contribute anything to society as in the case of the Babri Masjid fiasco. What ever the courts decision has been I've noticed that the Indian Muslims don't have any issues with it so why are WE having this conversation again?

Back
Top Bottom