What's new

Babri Masjid verdict - the Shahadat of Babri Masjid justified by Indian courts

You can just simply make stuff up.Can't you?

Yeah, keep guessing, u will see the demage of this verdict in next general election, when some unknown radical muslim group will get into parliament.

Iam actually happy with this verdict. Its in favour of Pakistan. :pakistan:

Yeah, keep guessing, u will see the demage of this verdict in next general election, when some unknown radical muslim group will get into parliament.

Iam actually happy with this verdict. Its in favour of Pakistan. :pakistan:

Hmm..So you are happy to concede that the electoral mechanism of 'fascist' India would still allow a radical Islamist party to legitimately enter parliament through elections lol. I wonder what the chances are of such an event happening in any Muslim nation with vaguely democratic systems of governance, let alone Pakistan.

Can you guys please make your minds up???.. India is either the 21st century version of the 3rd Reich where Muslims are persecuted at every opportunity or a secular, democratic state where parties belonging to all shades of the political spectrum have the freedom to express their POVs and get elected through fair and transparent elections. You cannot have it both ways, depending on what version suits your argument.

Coming back to your point about radical Islamists making it into parliament, with the exception of certain parts of Kerala, where 'moderate' Muslim parties have traditionally wielded some influence, parts of old Hyderabad and possibly some Bangladeshi dominated parts of West Bengal and Assam, there are very few constituencies in India where there are Muslims in large enough numbers to vote in blatantly Islamist parties into parliament. It is also unlikely that the violent message of Jihad will find resonance with Muslims in India, as the communist party found out to its detriment following its tie up with the PDP in Kerala during the last general elections.

Last edited:
Well i was born indian muslim....but i was always a pakistani muslim.....PAKISTAN ZINDABAD............Land of shuhuda...dream of iqbal........sohni darhti Allah rakhay

and INSHALLAH i will die Pakistani muslim...

PLease send the scanned copy of the passport to me so that I can arrange a one way ticket to the land of pure for you.

We certainly wont miss you. :wave:

Because to redress the damage caused by the criminal activity, the damaged property has to be restored to its pre-damaged/vandalized condition. This has now been made impossible.
So how does one approach a murder case? Since the murdered person can't be resurrected, I believe, building a case against the murderer is impossible as well.

PLease send the scanned copy of the passport to me so that I can arrange a one way ticket to the land of pure for you.

We certainly wont miss you. :wave:

I can bet you anything he is a Pakistani masquerading as an Indian here. If we try to test him with some non-google'able questions, he will fail all tests.

Hello Greater Pakistani,

I think you should answer the below, even you answer with your colleague help we would not have problem.

28248353.png

I can bet you anything he is a Pakistani masquerading as an Indian here. If we try to test him with some non-google'able questions, he will fail all tests.

Hello Greater Pakistani,

I think you should answer the below, even you answer with your colleague help we would not have problem.

Even if he is an Indian..I care two hoots..Maybe he missed the train in 1947..this time I will provide him with a flight.

Even if he is an Indian..I care two hoots..Maybe he missed the train in 1947..this time I will provide him with a flight.

Don't think he is. Just saw a couple of his posts on another thread and he refers to Pakistanis as "we".

and pakistan is very good state...no its the best ...right its good you accepted this fact
no human right violation.....yes our rights are safe ...so our our mosques
equal right to girls no girls school demolished...yes there honour is safe here from your drunk raping saffaron mobs
no drone attack by other nation.....yes....if you want we can start drone attacks on your country??....like some??..or should i say surgical strikes??
no terrorism related incident....what??isnt RAW doing something....why???
no bomb blast....yes no bomb blast that RAW does true true
economically booming country....yes world largest growing economy with largest starving population after africa..but who am i to judge..hmm
very good think tank (zaid hamid)...you listen to him?i think you dint like the red fort idea...but oh well who am i to judge
oh god pakistani are so lucky to be born in pakistan ..you are right.......YES WE ARE
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

and if you dont like pakistan please dont join our forums...thank you

Because to redress the damage caused by the criminal activity, the damaged property has to be restored to its pre-damaged/vandalized condition. This has now been made impossible.

sir..this judgment was nothing to redress.Its a pure civil land property issue.Even if the masjid was not broken and the judge would give the property title to three parties equally, it would have to be broken legally.
And the parallel criminal case is to punish those,who were responsible to demolish masjid illegally.Now as the Mosque itself don't have that much legal land, u can only build it on the legal land allotted to it.
Hope u r clear..

But it is an interesting question - Would the court have ruled like it did if the mosque still stood there today? And if it did, then would any Government have had the guts to bring it down to allow the construction of a temple?

We would have ended up with Shah Bano part 2 in case the court ruled like this, I think. Although in all probability the judges wouldn't have allotted the area under the central dome to the Hindus in that case. So, in however minute or indirect a way, this verdict does seem to reward the demolition of the mosque. That is the only part of the judgement which makes me uneasy.

Now both parties need to move on!!!
Seems like Hindus going to build Ram Mandir on their side of the land. Muslim need to build a memorial instead of mosque remembering all the onslaught done by hindus in the riot of Babri Mosque and in Gujrat.

Now both parties need to move on!!!
Seems like Hindus going to build Ram Mandir on their side of the land. Muslim need to build a memorial instead of mosque remembering all the onslaught done by hindus in the riot of Babri Mosque and in Gujrat.

Why don't you build a memorial to celebrate the India soldiers of the 1971 war who helped liberate your nation?

Back
Top Bottom