What's new

Babri Masjid verdict - the Shahadat of Babri Masjid justified by Indian courts

Do some research before posting something. Being a moderator we expect better than this from you.

As Karan mentioned .. this case is all about land dispute. Not for demolishing of structure. That's separate case and justice will be done.

I suggest you to merge this thread with other thread running in world affairs section.

This is just unbelievable. Let me get this straight. You are saying that the demolition is a separate case, and the land issue is a separate case. Ok. Now, the land issue has resulted in the original land of the mosque being reduced by 2/3rds!!! How the hell can the demolition issue ever be resolved now?? The land on which the mosque was built has been TAKEN AWAY! How will the court ever redress the demolition issue?

You seem to have rid yourself of any sense of fairness, justice and even common sense in this case when it comes to this verdict. I wonder why.

This is just unbelievable. Let me get this straight. You are saying that the demolition is a separate case, and the land issue is a separate case. Ok. Now, the land issue has resulted in the original land of the mosque being reduced by 2/3rds!!! How the hell can the demolition issue ever be resolved now?? The land on which the mosque was built has been TAKEN AWAY! How will the court ever redress the demolition issue?

You seem to have rid yourself of any sense of fairness, justice and even common sense in this case when it comes to this verdict. I wonder why.

So let me try and clarify..

This case is a combination of 3 lawsuites that were started way back in 1949. Basically there were 3 claimants to the ownership of land in question.

In 1992, certain people including activists from a major political party were involved in destruction of private property built on the same land. A criminal case was registered and is in its final stages of conclusion.

How is current verdict going to impact the result of a criminal activity that happened on that land is beyond me. If there is a crime in your house and while the criminal case is on, you distribute the house among your 3 children, how does that impact the criminal case against the person who committed the crime?

As far as fairness etc is concerned, you are entitled to your opinion on whether the judgement was fair or not. Every judgement by every court has someone who loses out(in this case though all 3 parties are claiming to have lost out) and goes on about fairness and so on. But at this time, its the supreme court that will decide on the fairness of the same.. Not you and I.

the guy whom you quoted is right.
The case was started in 1885 by mahant of the akhada who got 1/3 part but at that time English court discarded the application that it is too late.
in 1950s, the Akhada filed another suit in the court about ownership and the verdict came last day was about that perticular case.
Babri mosque demolished in 92/93 after more than fourty year of the case filed.
Demolishing babri mosque is a different case lodge after 92/93. so do not mix it with this decision.

Last edited:
Well, no protest in India because of POTA....any muslim been portrayed as potential terrorist. And muslims are already patronized a terrorist in India....
Well Techlahore ...Court is setting up another commission for the division of mosque land....that's another joke...after 450 years all of sudden people become extremely religious.

Well, no protest in India because of POTA....any muslim been portrayed as potential terrorist. And muslims are already patronized a terrorist in India....
Well Techlahore ...Court is setting up another commission for the division of mosque land....that's another joke...after 450 years all of sudden people become extremely religious.

lol...
POTA ko cancel hue abhi 8 saal ho gaye.

wakkyyy.... wakkyyyy...

Dude this case was of a civil dispute case the demolition one is a criminal case both are completely different

What and how will be build at that place was to be decided by this case even if the majid was standing and the same verdict came today, then it would have been implemented

?????????

From where you get it plz don't quote zaid hamid.

Hon'ble High Court ruling including 1 Muslim judge have said that divide the site into 3 and give 1 part to Muslims.

The court's case is based on evidence and rule of law.

Mind it man, have you ever heard the news carefully. There were three judges appointed for the verdict, one of them is J S Khan and he was defeated by his two followers... that is the judgment given on account of majority. Two hindu judges, the majority over come to one, the muslim. So its irrelevant to say that the muslim judge was agreed upon with rest of two.

So let me try and clarify..

This case is a combination of 3 lawsuites that were started way back in 1949. Basically there were 3 claimants to the ownership of land in question.

In 1992, certain people including activists from a major political party were involved in destruction of private property built on the same land. A criminal case was registered and is in its final stages of conclusion.

How is current verdict going to impact the result of a criminal activity that happened on that land is beyond me. If there is a crime in your

Because to redress the damage caused by the criminal activity, the damaged property has to be restored to its pre-damaged/vandalized condition. This has now been made impossible.

Mind it man, have you ever heard the news carefully. There were three judges appointed for the verdict, one of them is J S Khan and he was defeated by his two followers... that is the judgment given on account of majority. Two hindu judges, the majority over come to one, the muslim. So its irrelevant to say that the muslim judge was agreed upon with rest of two.

You are wrong. Actually verdict of SU Khan and Suddir Agarwal will remain the final as both's verdict was same. both agreed to divide the land in three parts. Well the third judge Sharma gave whole land to one party - Ram Lalla, and dismissed the suits of Sunni Waqf Board (1961) and Nirmohi Akhara (1949).

So you should better research it the verdict by checking copy of judgement Judgement Copy of Ayodhya Verdict – Available | Reshap.com

Because to redress the damage caused by the criminal activity, the damaged property has to be restored to its pre-damaged/vandalized condition. This has now been made impossible.

I don't know where it is mention "restore to its pre-damaged condition" but I do know that those who damaged it are liable to be punished.

I live in dubai, multicultural and multi-religious city and i saw the VERDICT writ large on the faces of Indian muslims.

One of Indian muslim said to me, i was indian muslim before the verdict, now iam only muslim.

Long live Pakistan :pakistan:

I live in dubai, multicultural and multi-religious city and i saw the VERDICT writ large on the faces of Indian muslims.

One of Indian muslim said to me, i was indian muslim before the verdict, now iam only muslim.

And all has been lost. :coffee:

One of Indian muslim said to me, i was indian muslim before the verdict, now i am only muslim.

Hindus living abroad may not give damn to India although they are. If you know almost 30 percent are Indians living in ilands of west indies, fiji, etc. but does it matters.

You can just simply make stuff up.Can't you?

Well i was born indian muslim....but i was always a pakistani muslim.....PAKISTAN ZINDABAD............Land of shuhuda...dream of iqbal........sohni darhti Allah rakhay

Back
Top Bottom