What's new

Babri Masjid verdict - the Shahadat of Babri Masjid justified by Indian courts

Now both parties need to move on!!!
Seems like Hindus going to build Ram Mandir on their side of the land. Muslim need to build a memorial instead of mosque remembering all the onslaught done by hindus in the riot of Babri Mosque and in Gujrat.

Actually it looks aggression from you but my view is to punish the culprits. I think it would have been better to handover whole land to one party. I am sure this was believed by both Justice S U Khan and Suddhir Agarwal, but because judgement are based on evidence and not on belief, as per possession act land got divided as per possession held by parties in 1855.

If some one think culprits of 1992 and 2002 would not be punished than its myth. See, Indian cases take lot of time to get justice but they do get. If you want to know whom I believe the most in India is nothing but High court and Supreme Court (sorry not district court). I admire the Supreme Court judgement where they have always criticized the govt. of India. It got reflected when PM of India has to comment that Supreme Court should not speak of outside of their judgement. Since supreme court speaks truth, politics cannot digest.

Unless the verdict comes, I would not commit whether India is secular and have democracy or not. To me this case will pave the way whether we can create justice unlike monarchy or extreme rulers like Aurangzeb or Sikandar Lodi.

Seems like Hindus going to build Ram Mandir on their side of the land. Muslim need to build a memorial instead of mosque remembering all the onslaught done by hindus in the riot of Babri Mosque and in Gujrat.

I think its a brilliant idea. It should be a memmorial place. This will address some of the grievence of the victims.

Let Indian Muslims to decide what to do with their land. Everyone should move on, splitting the land among parties was only feasible thing to do.

the priest king wearing famous sindhi ajrak 3000 to 5000 bc old statue and he dnt look like ram or shiv too:cheers:
PriestKing1.jpg

bilawal bhutto
ajrak.jpg

Seems like you dont know much about the Indus river civ..

varghese-albums-pics-picture3633-indus-river-civ.jpg

varghese-albums-pics-picture3634-shiva.jpg

varghese-albums-pics-picture3639-indus-river-civ-2.jpg

pashupati lord of cattle/bull

varghese-albums-pics-picture3637-indus-river-civ-6.jpg

varghese-albums-pics-picture3638-indus-river-civ-7.jpg

Here is a figurine excavated from Mohenjodaro in a seemingly greeting position
varghese-albums-pics-picture3641-indus-river-civ-8.jpg

varghese-albums-pics-picture3642-indus-river-civ-9.jpg

Last but not least guess what this is?

varghese-albums-pics-picture3643-indus-river-civ-10.jpg

These are Proto Indian/Hindu culture

We are having a BabriMasjid kind of kill-along party @ Pakistan, perpetrated by bloodthirsty Wahhabi overlords of Pakistan on a DAILY BASIS (same thing, other sects being butchered, their religious places being desecrated), and you're still crying foul of events that happened decades ago in a foreign country?

Dude, don't start topics where others can floor you with simple logic.

Very, very disappointing... the violent destruction of Babri Masjid by Advani and BJP has been upheld by the Indian courts. The people who destroyed the mosque have not been punished, and the main area of the mosque has been forcibly taken away from the muslims.

Between what is happening in Kashmir, and this sort of official government sanction of violence against muslims and muslim holy sites, the future appears quite bleak...

Better to make a big garden ,,,where people from all community can come & have a good time ,,,,
"Ram Rahim Udhyaan ":cheers:

I think its a brilliant idea. It should be a memmorial place. This will address some of the grievence of the victims.

Why don't you make a memorial of it in your country?

The court has ruled that the land is evenly distributed. Muslims got the land to make the mosque.

In a non-Muslim country, there's fair law being given.

Then why the heck do you want to add a new dimension?

Oh and BTW, there was no 'slaughter' on that day of the mosque being broken.

It happened after the incident.

So your argument is null.

Back
Top Bottom