What's new

Australia And Pakistan Are In A Huge Fight Over 21,000 Dead Sheep.

No animal should be bred for the purpose of being tortured for human 'entertainment'. Breeding them for food is one thing, but for torture is pure evil.

Meh, I like the dog fights we have in around my village. It's part of the culture.

And nobody let's the dogs fight to the death.

No animal should be bred for the purpose of being tortured for human 'entertainment'. Breeding them for food is one thing, but for torture is pure evil.

Agreed on that...

Btw..You reminded me of the Racing Bulls of Chachh and Potohar area.
How much they are cared for,how well they are fed and each bull gets their own carer..
Western media simply cant see the good things we do...

And breeding them to kill them for food is not evil ? A man can choose not to kill animals for food if he has option of vegetables and grains.

It all depends on perception and norm of the particular society. Its all relative. Ask a vegetarian. For them, people who kill animals for food are as evils as those who torture them.

Problem is where the line is drawn by the majority.

And breeding them to kill them for food is not evil. A man can choose not to kill animals for food if it has option of vegetables and grains.

It all depends on perception and norm of the particular society. Its all relative. Ask a vegetarian. For them, people who kill animals for food are as evils as those who torture them.

Let's put you in the room with a tiger and a plate of Saag Paneer.

We will see then. :rofl:

And breeding them to kill them for food is not evil. A man can choose not to kill animals for food if it has option of vegetables and grains.

All the lions of the world should be killed and other carnivorous ...Going by that logic.
For example Bears have option to eat vegitables but the fat bas***ds prefer killing animals and fish to eat...

All the lions of the world should be killed and other carnivorous ...Going by that logic.
For example Bears have option to eat vegitables but the fat bas***ds prefer killing animals and fish to eat...

And I am like one of those bears. :D

There is extremism in everything..
What you are saying is animal rights extremism

Are you calling yourself fat? ;)

Fat. Yes I have put on some lbs. But not like "fat".

Let's put you in the room with a tiger and a plate of Saag Paneer.

We will see then. :rofl:
You breed Tiger to eat :woot: Razi, come on, bad example. Tiger can kill, chicken, goats, cows, pigs are not killing you or any American. :rofl:

BTW I also said about choice.

If its about your survival, you can eat your own foot as if I care. :lol:

I didn't know we were discussing animal kingdom and their right to eat what they want.

So if according to you man can eat an animal, then why you kill a tiger when it becomes man-eater. Just because they can't defend themselves, humans got right to eat them ?

If you believe in eating chicken, why not pig ? Why follow your social norm at one place and not accept other's social norm of not killing the animals.

Problem is similar to being a top of the food chain and being a superpower like US. The one who can hunt will hunt. Don't cry foul and bring human rights if we have to live by Jungle rule.

You guys are comparing apples and tiger. :lol:

Meh, I like the dog fights we have in around my village. It's part of the culture.

Civilized countries ban such barbaric activities. Even Islam tells us to treat all God's creatures with compassion.

And nobody let's the dogs fight to the death.

Yes, the whole point is to see them inflict severe pain on each other.

And breeding them to kill them for food is not evil ? A man can choose not to kill animals for food if he has option of vegetables and grains.

When animals are bred for food, there is (should be) extreme care to raise them humanely and to avoid pain when they are put to death. That's the whole concept behind halal, kosher and modern methods of killing these animals -- to avoid pain.

Your logic can be extended to plants also. Even disregarding the claims of some people that plants feel pain, the whole point of farming is to create life so that it can be killed later to feed humans (or animals).

The issue with torture is that the whole point of the animal's entire existence is to be tortured again and again for the sadistic pleasure of some humans.

@Safriz

You know one of the best fertilizer is to use human body. Why not import them and grind them to make fertilizers ? I mean we have many prisoners and terrorists who are going to be killed by govt. anyway or deserve death for their heinous crimes.

Also, women's placenta is good for nutrition. Why not eat it ?

Of course meat is good in protein. Why not eat human flesh ? It is acceptable in few tribes ? According to them, you are backward thinking people. They are not savages. :D

Civilized countries ban such barbaric activities. Even Islam tells us to treat all God's creatures with compassion.Yes, the whole point is to see them inflict severe pain on each other.
When animals are bred for food, there is (should be) extreme care to raise them humanely and to avoid pain when they are put to death. That's the whole concept behind halal, kosher and modern methods of killing these animals -- to avoid pain.
Your logic can be extended to plants also. Even disregarding the claims of some people that plants feel pain, the whole point of farming is to create life so that it can be killed later to feed humans (or animals).
The issue with torture is that the whole point of the animal's entire existence is to be tortured again and again for the sadistic pleasure of some humans.
Sir your point of Plant also feel pain is given by many non-vegetarians for decades to get rid of any morality and humane emotion of guilt.

What is more humane, eating plants or killing an animal and eating them ?

Why not eat dogs, pigs etc. ?

Why not eat humans ? how about I raise a child and kill it with one bullet to head when he has grown up and in his sleep. And then eat him ? Would society allow it ? No ? They will sentence me to death for murder and cannibalism.

Like I said what is acceptable norm in one society is heinous act in other. That's why savages who eat human flesh are looked down upon. Same way non-vegetarians are looked down upon by vegetarians.

Sir your point of Plant also feel pain is given by many non-vegetarians for decades to get rid of any morality and humane emotion of guilt.

What is more humane, eating plants or killing an animal and eating them ?

Why not eat dogs, pigs etc. ?

Why not eat humans ? how about I raise a child and kill it with one bullet to head when he has grown up and in his sleep. And then eat him ? Would society allow it ? No ? They will sentence me to death for murder and cannibalism.

Like I said what is acceptable norm in one society is heinous act in other. That's why savages who eat human flesh are looked down upon. Same way non-vegetarians are looked down upon by vegetarians.

No, I specifically wrote that, even disregarding the claims for pain, you are still creating life whose only purpose is to be killed later for humans' sake.

Why is it OK to kill life in the form of a plant but not an animal? Remember, the pain factor is taken out of the equation.

I agree with the other parts of your post that killing various animals is a matter of degree -- and plants are just an extension of that spectrum of life --, but again, the issue here is not about killing for food but inflicting pain just for human pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom