What's new

Australia And Pakistan Are In A Huge Fight Over 21,000 Dead Sheep.

@Safriz

You know one of the best fertilizer is to use human body. Why not import them and grind them to make fertilizers ? I mean we have many prisoners and terrorists who are going to be killed by govt. anyway or deserve death for their heinous crimes.

Also, women's placenta is good for nutrition. Why not eat it ?

Of course meat is good in protein. Why not eat human flesh ? It is acceptable in few tribes ? According to them, you are backward thinking people. They are not savages. :D

I admit the bear and dog fights are cruel, but the dog fights are in good fun.

Animals fight just like humans do. It is part of nature.

I eat meat. But when I see an animal being killed, I can't force my self to eat it.

I just find it inherently wrong that an innocent animal has to die so that I can eat it.

No, I specifically wrote that, even disregarding the claims for pain, you are still creating life whose only purpose is to be killed later for humans' sake.
Why is it OK to kill life in the form of a plant but not an animal? Remember, the pain factor is taken out of the equation.
I agree with the other parts of your post that killing various animals is a matter of degree -- and plants are just an extension of that spectrum of life --, but again, the issue here is not about killing but inflicting pain.
I agree with you inflicting pain part Sir. I never questioned it. Given a choice, a swift death or slow death, former one will always be considered humane.

So I think we are in different planes of discussion. For you, its about the situation with which I agree.

For me the situation is whether it is right to kill an animal for food or not just because it is acceptable by society and supported by majority.

Another point is Chinese eat tiger bones which are endangered species. They even breed tigers. Can we accept that ? Why do millions of people oppose it if it is acceptable by over a billion people of China.

I think I will rest here as I agree with your point of inflicting pain but I won't agree on killing of animals for food and selective bias of animals to be eaten as food just because of some social norms and majority of people think it as right.

P.S. I eat meat, you can call me hypocrite but I am expressing on behalf of a genuine vegetarian. :D

I eat meat. But when I see an animal being killed, I can't force my self to eat it.

I just find it inherently wrong that an innocent animal has to die so that I can eat it.

And that's why you are a wuss. Stop eating meat.

I admit the bear and dog fights are cruel, but the dog fights are in good fun.
Animals fight just like humans do. It is part of nature.
Gladiator fights were fun too. I wish I can take you back in time and see you fighting Maximus or Spartacus and enjoying your a$$ whipped by them. :rofl:

And that's why you are a wuss. Stop eating meat.
Have you ever ate Human ? Their brain taste awesome with mustard. :D

Oh, I forgot, you are a wuss. :D

Gladiator fights were fun too. I wish I can send take you back in time and see you fighting Maximus or Spartacus and enjoying your a$$ whipped. :rofl:

Have you ever ate Human ? Their brain taste awesome with mustard. :D

Oh, I forgot, you are a wuss. :D

You're such a girl Krait.

I remember being 11 years old trapping rabbits and slaughtering them with friends to bring home to my grandma and having a meal.

Your holier than thou attitude explains why you support the Indian war machine.

:rolleyes:

Oops.

Did I say too much?

Stop hanging on the fence.

I dislike people that cannot accept who they are.

I remember being 11 years old trapping rabbits and slaughtering them with friends to bring home to my grandma and having a meal.

Your holier than thou attitude explains why you support the Indian war machine.

:rolleyes:

Oops.

Did I say too much?

Slaughtering Rabbits?

Wow, you are really brave.

Next, RazPak will tell us how he bravely stomped on a bunch of Ants. :D

Slaughtering Rabbits?

Wow, you are really brave.

Next, RazPak will tell us how he bravely stomped on a bunch of Ants. :D

That's funny.

A guy that can't stand to watch his own food being killed.

Please.

Go on.

:lol:

I think the discussion gone off topic.
If people want to discuss vegiterian vs meat eaters,open another thread.
I am sure there will be hundreds of comments,and no agreement between the two camps.

Your holier than thou attitude explains why you support the Indian war machine. :rolleyes:
Oops.
Did I say too much?
Where did I say I am holier than thou ? I already admitted that I eat meat and where the hell Indian war machine comes ?

I think you should sleep now, you are mixing up things. :lol:

I can also boast about "when I was 11 year old" story. Hell, I have better real story about eating endangered species animal meat. I was a kid then. I am not proud of it.

So don't talk about Machoism on an anonymous forum and act like Internet Tough Guy like you always try to be. We all know who cries after every tragic romantic movie. :rofl:

Where did I say I am holier than thou ? I already admitted that I eat meat and where the hell Indian war machine comes ?

I think you should sleep now, you are mixing up things. :lol:

I can also boast about "when I was 11 year old" story. Hell, I have better real story about eating endangered species animal meat. I was a kid then. I am not proud of it. So don't talk about Machoism on an anonymous forum and act like Internet Tough Guy like you always try to be. We all know who cries after every tragic romantic movie. :rofl:

You eat meat, while advocating peaceful co-existence with animals.

What is your argument?

Please don't kill them this way, but kill them this way.

What the hell difference does it make?

Are you trying to justify yourself via method?

I would eat a human if it came down to survival. Would you?

I think the discussion gone off topic.
If people want to discuss vegiterian vs meat eaters,open another thread.
I am sure there will be hundreds of comments,and no agreement between the two camps.
That debate Develop. and Me have already cleared.

We are now discussing Razi's Machoism and his killing of Rabbits with his Pinky finger. :rofl:
Its fun, come and join. He is telling interesting stories. He also killed a boar with one Thappad. :lol:

You eat meat, while advocating peaceful co-existence with animals.
What is your argument?
Please don't kill them this way, but kill them this way.
What the hell difference does it make?
Are you trying to justify yourself via method?
I would eat a human if it came down to survival. Would you?
Buddy can't you read my last post to Developero. BTW I already said eating human for survival is acceptable in few tribes. I would do it if I see fresh dead body like those people who had to eat in that airplane crash where they eat dead humans. I won't kill a man to survive. :no:

Pakistan issue 'unprecedented': Wellards
TYSON CATTLE

AFTER an intense two months for exporting company Wellard, it says it is keen to get back to business.
Wellard Rural Exports was caught in a major public battle with the Pakistan and Bahrain Governments over the inhumane slaughter of 22,000 sheep which left WA in August.

The battle eventually led to an ABC Four Corners exposé on the live sheep industry entitled "Another Bloody Business" which aired last Monday night.

Wellard pushed for the humane slaughter of the sheep but the fight, which eventually failed, was not fought harder than by Wellard managing director Steve Meerwald, who was in Pakistan for five weeks trying to sort the situation out.

Mr Meerwald watched the Four Corners documentary and agreed that the program was 'reasonably factual, given it was a very complex situation'.

"I think it exposed what happened in Pakistan for what they were and they didn't draw on any conclusions they just let people draw their own conclusions," Mr Meerwald said.

"It certainly made the case that this wasn't about the health of the animals and that was our position right the way through and we went to great lengths to prove that."

But despite a close recount of what had happened during a tough time for the major export company, he said the program missed the point that the WA sheep industry has a great track record with a lot of very reliable customers.

"Both commercial and government relationships have allowed tens of millions of animals to go into markets without any issues," he said.

"And what we have done in the last 12 months has been fantastic with the add-on of the Exporter Supply Chain Assurance System (ESCAS)."

One of the key points from the Four Corners episode was why the Pakistani Government was not told about the shipment previously going to Bahrain.

But Wellard said it was implausible the Pakistan government didn't know because it had been on Gulf media.

"We made the assumption because everybody knew," Wellard Trading chief executive Fred Troncone said.

Second and thid page...
Pakistan issue 'unprecedented': Wellards - State News - Livestock - Sheep - Farm Weekly
Pakistan issue 'unprecedented': Wellards - State News - Livestock - Sheep - Farm Weekly

That debate Develop. and Me have already cleared.

We are now discussing Razi's Machoism and his killing of Rabbits with his Pinky finger. :rofl:
Its fun, come and join. He is telling interesting stories. He also killed a boar with one Thappad. :lol:

Buddy can't you read my last post to Developero. BTW I already said eating human for survival is acceptable in few tribes. I would do it if I see fresh dead body like those people who had to eat in that airplane crash where they eat dead humans. I won't kill a man to survive. :no:

People eat meat for a source of protein. It is a mechanism of survival.

I am just saying that If you have a problem with killing an animal and eating it's meat then you are not worthy of eating meat.

Stick to daal.

In my family, it is a tradition that every male performs the duties of Bakra Eid at least once in their life time.

Do you think that a man can go swinging a knife at a goat's neck without experience?

Can you understand how much pressure it can put on someone?

To do it correctly without inflicting pain on the animal.

It is not easy, but If you want to eat meat, then it is a must.

If you can not tolerate this, then stop eating meat.

I had practiced on rabbits, and also Kuggi(game bird), before a bakra.

Back
Top Bottom