What's new

Australia And Pakistan Are In A Huge Fight Over 21,000 Dead Sheep.

your post was specifically pointed at RazPak.....meat consumption is different to what he was talking about and hence i thought i could shed some light on the custom of Eid ul Adha it seems any further discussion would turn into "who came first the chicken or the egg" so best we avoid that

as for the inhumane way wasn't there a documentary like Food factory on the factory slaughtering what about the American soldiers clubbing the sheep with a baseball bat last year

Allah has clarified in islamic teachings that Allah don't need us to worship him it is all for our good.

I am not concerned what allah has said, He is your god, not mine... I am talking about Sacrifice... Lets see what Other religion say..

1. A yaga or sacrifice takes shape with the chanting of the mantras,
2. Similarly Jews have there method..

My point here is::: Its an old ritual copied from some Tribe.. Before Islam was formed (or name Allah was opted, Allah was name of moon god of one of the tribe) there were many tribe living in KSA, one of the method was chosen by your prophet and it was made a rule..

There was no technical reason for it. Animal Sacrifice make you cruel (cruelity was bravery in old days), by killing animal you get training to kill human (old days killing human was nt bad, thats too in Arabia where barbaric Dacoits use to live).\\\

Must watch.

The person who praise OBL has no place in civilized world... He is a looser , who by hearted (the medical students are good in Mugging up) some books. Wahabi funded propagandanist.

Last edited by a moderator:
who cares what the land of criminals think!

Who spewed venom in your mind that Pagans were sacrificing Human??? Pagans were not, what you read or heard. Some Pagans were more civilized than others.

Devil worship among Pagan: It was a propaganda run by Abrahmic religions. For Abrahmic religion there god were god, other's god were devil.[/QUOTE]

i dont know never read this in the Quran so you cancel Islam from the Abrahamic religions the first thing came to my mind was the Aztecs Didnt know fact finders and encyclopedias are propaganda tools for Jews, Christians and Muslims
I think they used to roll the sacrifice down the multitude of step of the ziggurats

I am not concerned what allah has said, He is your god, not mine... I am talking about Sacrifice... Lets see what Other religion say..

My point here is::: Its an old ritual copied from some Tribe.. Before Islam was formed (or name Allah was opted, Allah was name of moon god of one of the tribe) there were many tribe living in KSA, one of the method was chosen by your prophet and it was made a rule..

There was no technical reason for it. Animal Sacrifice make you cruel (cruelity was bravery in old days), by killing animal you get training to kill human (old days killing human was nt bad, thats too in Arabia where barbaric Dacoits use to live).\\\

The person who praise OBL has no place in civilized world... He is a looser , who by hearted (the medical students are good in Mugging up) some books. Wahabi funded propagandanist.

shows how much you know.......Kaaba was known as Baitullah the pagans knew who Allah was they claimed the idols were like diplomats between Allah and them....i also pointed out the the ritual is to commemorate on of the many "testament of faith" undertaken by Hazrat Ibrahim it is more about understanding how far a man can go to prove he believe in Allah. Hazrat Ibrahim's progeny became the Prophet for the Jesus Christians and the Muslims

I am not concerned what allah has said, He is your god, not mine...

Whatever you think. For me Allah is the god of all.

I am talking about Sacrifice... Lets see what Other religion say..

Sure.

We say Allah Hu Akbar, yes that's true.

That's also true.

Its is an old ritual started during the time of Prophet Ibrahim alaihis salam "approximately 5000 years ago" muslims were ordered to continue it. And Allah name is not opted from any tribe, it is the name taught to Prophet adam alaihis salam who was the first man on earth according to islam no clear estimate but it is more then 26000 years old when translated into other languages it changed but meaning remain the same for example "Elahi" in hebrew.

The reason given by islam is......

In past poor people considered meat as the meal of rich people. Poor were not able to afford it that is why muslims were ordered to sacrifice an animal and then make 3 equal portions of it take one for your self, one for poor people and the other one for your relatives.

OBL was a terrorist.

But this guy is teaching you science which is not his research so can't deny it.

Yeh it's very typical. Trying to cheat exporters.

Not true. The only story here is that perfectly healthy sheep have been killed horrifically and in response Australia has suspended live exports to Pakistan while the Pakistani government investigates.

Pakistani's responding to this thread need to stop being so nationalistic. Your own government admits that it was done wrong.

Theres no "brutal oppression" of aboriginals in Australia.

If you are going to reply with something stupid, don't bother replying. Strawman arguments are pointless not to mention what you said is offtopic.

Perfectly healthy sheep is what was exported. The fact is the sheep weren't culled to Pakistans own industry standards and laws.

They were brutally and horrifically tortured, when they could have been humanly culled.

Better to cull sick diseases animals than for your faulty goods to kill or infect our men women and children

Spin it any way you want. pakistan should think twice thrice - a hundred times before engaging in any livestocks trade with Ozzie land. We're the ones who should be mad, not you. You should be more careful and certainly more apologetic!

No, least painful is cutting head in one stroke.

Scientific research has proved this.

And cleanest way too. Drains out most of the blood, which sometimes contains toxins.

The Muslims an Jews see eye to eye on this method.

Better to cull sick diseases animals than for your faulty goods to kill or infect our men women and children

Spin it any way you want. pakistan should think twice thrice - a hundred times before engaging in any livestocks trade with Ozzie land. We're the ones who should be mad, not you. You should be more careful and certainly more apologetic!

The disease that was falsely reported can't even transfer to humans. They were not diseased as pointed out by multiple independent vets. There is no spinning involved.

At the end of the day it was the Pakistanis that killed them horrifically who are in the wrong and your government acknowledges it and is investigating.

Stop being so nationalistic and taking criticism as an insult. Something was done wrong, Pakistan owned up and is moving to make sure it never happens again.

Good job.

And cleanest way too. Drains out most of the blood, which sometimes contains toxins.

The Muslims an Jews see eye to eye on this method.

This method should have bee done then.

Instead the people killing them choose to purposely torture the animals in a cruel, horrific way.

Oh give me a break man, come on now. :drag:

If I'm opposed to diseased animals being imported that means i'm being overly nationalistic? Put yourself in our shoes. As someone pointed out -- we already have enough issues in Pakistan with dengue/malaria, polio, etc. Last thing we need is more disease/bacteria being brought in through sick livestock. It's huge liability for us, maybe you don't see it or perhaps you didnt care much.

It's nothing personal -- I mean it isn't like Pakistan-Australian relations will be cut off and all over something like this. Just dont lecture us about animal rights when it is your private company (Wellard Rural Exports) as well as the idiotic Pakistani importer (PK Livestock and Meat Company) which either was not given information it should have been given (that other countries like Bahrain and Kuwait rejected the offloading of these sick animals) or was complicit also in making a quick buck on low demand sick livestock.

who cares what the land of criminals think!

let's not be undiplomatic here.....ok if Australian company offered to pay to have them loaded on boats and sent back to Australia to have them culled "humanely" then why didn't they?

My question is how the **** it landed in Pakistan?If the shipment was meant for Bahrain and if Bahrain refused shouldn't it go back to it's origin (Australia?)? Bizarre case.

Instead the people killing them choose to purposely torture the animals in a cruel, horrific way.

I saw the video and I didn't see any malice. The most we can say is that some of these people, probably minimum-waged, were careless and didn't cut the throat properly, leaving the animal still alive.

Back
Top Bottom