Attention!!!!!!!!!!! to all indian members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
take it as you like but this thread i open for remind you guys we are on a defence forum of pakistan. it was very great place in past were both indian and pakistani members post on topic on logic and there was waight of posts.now these days when we login and click to any thread there is india india india even the topic has not any buisness with india.even the thread is abut any countryes defence .even the thread is for discuss abut some national topic of pakistan look at whole forum is become trash.i just reqest you guys please please for god sake discuss on topic on issue which is going discussed there. beleve me guys before i read every thread of forum and spent my 5 hours daily on forum now i cant even read all thread names. i am so sad for this whats going on here. and a kind reqest to admins if forum is going low day by day please make more mods so every forum will clean and well same like before.i know you ppl work your best but sorry its not enugh. :frown:

at the end again i reqest to all member (specally indian) please dont make forum a chat room.:rolleyes:

i agree yaar - yesterday i was reading post in Pakistan economy section where the post reported saying Pakistan's total export for July-April surged upto 16 billion dollars and an indian member jumped into discussion saying our one month's export was 16 billion dollars :lol:

Why divert all issues to India or religion?

Tumane bulaya aur ham chale aaye..
Request ko TAKH pe rakh ke aaye re

i am so sick these days i can't even post . what i post i don't know. discuss which is going on here you can read on youtube fanboys comments and chat rooms even.please guys there is much more then troll flame and hate in world.

If Indians dont post comments i guess you people will also loose the excitement....

Some Pakistani and Chinese members also contribute to bringing India into every thread.. Like how Babri Masjid and Kashmir pops up in allmost every other thread .

i agree with you bro . there is much more good in india then babri masjid toilet slums and rss . why not we discuss on good things abut india and make forum warzone. again kindlly please pakistani members don't make your defence forum a hate forum:rolleyes:

thats because most of your guys dont care about improving yourself rather you are happy comparing with india......we dont bring india into every pakistan alone oriented thread....its only some of you who want to compare yourselves with india....and once india is brought the indian members have no choice but to respond and then you counter respond and then the thread goes to the gutter

If Indians dont post comments i guess you people will also loose the excitement....

i don't wanna lose a single indian mambers from forum i just reqest abut on topic and meaning full discuss ahhhhhhhh what a great was old indian members i miss them:cry:

thats because most of your guys dont care about improving yourself rather you are happy comparing with india......we dont bring india into every pakistan alone oriented thread....its only some of you who want to compare yourselves with india....and once india is brought the indian members have no choice but to respond and then you counter respond and then the thread goes to the gutter

so whats the selution bro. hate hate and more hate . no we will finish this matter today.i hope we agree something here on this thread.:)

take it as you like but this thread i open for remind you guys we are on a defence forum of pakistan. it was very great place in past were both indian and pakistani members post on topic on logic and there was waight of posts.now these days when we login and click to any thread there is india india india even the topic has not any buisness with india.even the thread is abut any countryes defence .even the thread is for discuss abut some national topic of pakistan look at whole forum is become trash.i just reqest you guys please please for god sake discuss on topic on issue which is going discussed there. beleve me guys before i read every thread of forum and spent my 5 hours daily on forum now i cant even read all thread names. i am so sad for this whats going on here. and a kind reqest to admins if forum is going low day by day please make more mods so every forum will clean and well same like before.i know you ppl work your best but sorry its not enugh. :frown:

at the end again i reqest to all member (specally indian) please dont make forum a chat room.:rolleyes:

Our Dear Imran Bhai,

I will like to post following for your kind attention:

1. Yes, you are right the quality is going down some time it got to bottom and we felt sick of it. When troll don't get any action.

Why single out Indians, there are SOME Pakistani members who goes on every Indian thread and derail it with cheap comments.

2. But my complaint is the Chinese guys who poke their nose in each and every thread related to India and get it derailed, closed or deleted. :hitwall::hitwall:

3. You will see that in every 2nd post they will post toilets, illiteracy, child, poverty etc. etc. :blah::blah:

When in reality these are the same problem in their own country much less in number though.

4. We are no saints i accept that but brother what you will feel when people from two counties tries to suppress you or make fun of your country without any basis, just to troll.

In the end, if any of my post has hurt you I'm sorry for it.

IK is a good poster. Makes sense to try to understand what he is saying in the OP, without emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom