What's new

Attention!!!!!!!!!!! to all indian members

Status
Not open for further replies.
take it as you like but this thread i open for remind you guys we are on a defence forum of pakistan. it was very great place in past were both indian and pakistani members post on topic on logic and there was waight of posts.now these days when we login and click to any thread there is india india india even the topic has not any buisness with india.even the thread is abut any countryes defence .even the thread is for discuss abut some national topic of pakistan look at whole forum is become trash.i just reqest you guys please please for god sake discuss on topic on issue which is going discussed there. beleve me guys before i read every thread of forum and spent my 5 hours daily on forum now i cant even read all thread names. i am so sad for this whats going on here. and a kind reqest to admins if forum is going low day by day please make more mods so every forum will clean and well same like before.i know you ppl work your best but sorry its not enugh. :frown:

at the end again i reqest to all member (specally indian) please dont make forum a chat room.:rolleyes:

I agree with u......
Even when I login I feel under sever nerves pressure after reading Indian members trolling posts, which makes me a bit aggressive.

These days its quite hard over here to find and discuss any reasonable thing.

I feel, if this will keep going on we will be having only CYBER WAR on Defence FORUM.

Any ways its ur good effort to realize all members & mods.

I agree with u......
Even when I login I feel under sever nerves pressure after reading Indian members trolling posts, which makes me a bit aggressive.

These days its quite hard over here to find and discuss any reasonable thing.

I feel, if this will keep going on we will be having only CYBER WAR on Defence FORUM.

Any ways its ur good effort to realize all members & mods.

you know when this kind of war happen....we came to know more any more about our country...In which field we are progressing..in which field we are lacking....
The person which criticize you will make you to do more efforts...

you know when this kind of war happen....we came to know more any more about our country...In which field we are progressing..in which field we are lacking....
The person which criticize you will make you to do more efforts...

Not necessarly dear...some times it troll....

Like few days ago "PAK ahead Inida in Nuke Tech" , thread.............I found few Indian using almost abusive language against DR AQ Khan.

DR AQ is very respectable person for us. Most members especially seniors agree with me that, there is nothing proved guilty against AQ Khan of Nuke Techno transfar in courts and every where............It was just a compain of Amerians and Indians to defame PAK scientist.
Now without any proves many Indians were just using almost abusive language .......He is only blamed coz he is PAKISTANI HERO, and he n his team did something, which is almost impossible for poor country like Pakistan.

I hope u got wt I mean to say

To Control thes issues, in my suggestion. I must say that there would could be another effort for MODS to design CONTROLS.

Most of the trolls are on conflicitng threads......CONTROLS can be designed, that only those members who have specific frame of experience on PDF and their history shows that they rarely linked in flame or troll can post on those conflicting threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom