What's new

Attention!!!!!!!!!!! to all indian members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran bhai scared me, when i read the title of this thread!

To be frank these days lots of flame war was going on and pure trolling also..even if we tried to have some serious discussions people ended up throwing us personal insults and trolling..this is happening a lot now a days..This makes us lost interest in this forum...

To be frank these days lots of flame war was going on and pure trolling also..even if we tried to have some serious discussions people ended up throwing us personal insults and trolling..this is happening a lot now a days..This makes us lost interest in this forum...

thank god you are still on my side thanks buddy:tup::)

Some Pakistani and Chinese members also contribute to bringing India into every thread.. Like how Babri Masjid and Kashmir pops up in allmost every other thread .

well Chinese and Kashmir are related to Pakistan's defense.

China = Weapons

Kashmir = Illegally occupied territory.

Is it me or Imaran Khan went thorugh a English make over.....??? :angel:

me thinking same.........

Last time was his younger brother ( so he said) hacked in or something. I wonder who has made him victim this time....:lol::rofl:

Waqas bhai

Love your Avatar choice.......:tup:

Last time was his younger brother ( so he said) hacked in or something. I wonder who has made him victim this time....:lol::rofl:

Waqas bhai

Love your Avatar choice.......:tup:

this time real imran not ghost war :D

we all should respect each others opinions. Even if we don't agree with them

take it as you like but this thread i open for remind you guys we are on a defence forum of pakistan. it was very great place in past were both indian and pakistani members post on topic on logic and there was waight of posts.now these days when we login and click to any thread there is india india india even the topic has not any buisness with india.even the thread is abut any countryes defence .even the thread is for discuss abut some national topic of pakistan look at whole forum is become trash.i just reqest you guys please please for god sake discuss on topic on issue which is going discussed there. beleve me guys before i read every thread of forum and spent my 5 hours daily on forum now i cant even read all thread names. i am so sad for this whats going on here. and a kind reqest to admins if forum is going low day by day please make more mods so every forum will clean and well same like before.i know you ppl work your best but sorry its not enugh. :frown:

at the end again i reqest to all member (specally indian) please dont make forum a chat room.:rolleyes:

Imran bhai I respect you and I agree with you. Also I rarely post in non-India specific threads. But you should have noticed that mostly Chinese and a Turkish infect most of the India related threads just with single line. :pop:

we all should respect each others opinions. Even if we don't agree with them

Good mann. We are also saying this. But some of our Chinese friends seems to be not agreed with this idea. If not than what led one of them to post, 'f u c k india'?

Imran bhai we all are country blind for sure, I feel it is other way round. There are Pakistani who post offtopic even seniors and they get more liberty they can abuse and still expect not to be warned. Hope you would have generalized it, I am against all trolls and it is responsibilty of mods to prevent trolls by being strict on everyone not by being selective.

IK,

The points raised by you are valid. Over the last few months virtually everything has become a yours Vs mine issue with no thought to the subject, where it ought to have been posted & where it has been posted ( mostly pasted).

We South Asians have an opinion on everything - even subjects that are alien to us . Try asking an Indian / Pakistani anything. Rarely will he say ' I am sorry I do not know". He will give it an opinionated shot often tempered by his prejudices & pre conceived notions.

Hence the mess.

My side of story...

I've joined PDF fro almost a year. Initially it was good to be part of this form as it has provided lot of good info and fostered healthy discussion with occasional trolls.

Though I'm not a very active poster, but in initial day I've posted quite often. These days I do not have interest to post and discuss, because of degraded quality. There was an occasion an Chinese and Pakistani member slinging mud and bringing toilets in a defense topic. I found an article from a very reliable agency that in decade of 1990 China 600m people with no access to proper sanitation. Situation has improved a lot but, still there are approx 300~350m people struggling to get their share of facilities. I did not post it as it did not add any value to discussion.

Bottom line …………….. since we are not discouraging these trolls on regular basis, I feel every one on this form is responsible for degraded quality including habitual trolls and members who seldom involves in such act.

Let’s discourage all of them and report as much as possible.

Very right Imran Bhai.
This is serious issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom