What's new

Attention!!!!!!!!!!! to all indian members

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i need all time mods . we need some more mods i think . reported flame troll and drail post should be delete on same time.:)
I think mods are doing more than enough.......

we dont need more mods....we just need to cool ourselves down

report such post is better then start war:frown:

I will start reporting posts wen u become the MOD.....:devil:

kidding..the MODS are doing a good job..but ur most of the times the most sensible poster ,atleast for me...:tup:

But sometime you cant control and do reply to insulting trolls.

according to me ...we subcontinentals are the most emotional beings in the world wen it comes to our family,country and religion.
So many times our hearts take decisions instead of our heads...:lol:

Well I must say that I have seen standards decline in the short period that I have been here. Earlier a thread would have 95% serious, knowledgeable members and the rest trollers. But now it seems like the ratio's reversed. In fact most of the posts are so senseless that you start losing interest in whats happening in other threads as well.

And I do believe that new Indian members, by their sheer numbers have to carry a substantial part of the blame. Many seem to be here just to pick fights with every Pakistani. At the same time senior Pakistani and Chinese members cant be absolved of the blame either. For some of them I haven't heard them say a single positive thing about India. I guess the responsibility lies more on us senior members to help avoid this thread going down the drain.

:)
I know......the one who reply such comments is bigger idiot..........

But sometime you cant control and do reply to insulting trolls.

many trolls or fanboys come daily its not mean we go to same lavel of them. report and ignore is best . still we have issue abut full members from both sides troll and flame then??????/ we need to fix ourself

i am thinking to write one agreement between us and every one sign on it for no more troll flame done by him then i convert this document in pdf for save it until we need it back

guys give the names which join me on this.

The mods should be vigilant on each and every post, its not so difficult, there is at most 6 to 7 topics in active discussions. 1 mod each for each thread? makes it 7 mods at a time... i guess that might reduce some prob....

I will start reporting posts wen u become the MOD.....:devil:

kidding..the MODS are doing a good job..but ur most of the times the most sensible poster ,atleast for me...:tup:

according to me ...we subcontinentals are the most emotional beings in the world wen it comes to our family,country and religion.
So many times our hearts take decisions instead of our heads...:lol:

man i will never be a mod in my whole life :D

i just wanna see this forum a good place for discuss on issues not a chat room:)

If we try a little bit and refrain ourselves from commenting on Idiot's stuff, per haps that will discourage the bashers on both sides. senior and regular members should point it wht to be ignored that wil help ppl like me to avoid unnecessary debates.

regards

not fair Imran bhai, there are enough trolls on the Pakistan and Chinese side too, I have the same complain with so many Anti-India threads coming up nowdays.

so whats the selution bro. hate hate and more hate . no we will finish this matter today.i hope we agree something here on this thread.:)

the only solution is to stop comparing with each other....we have our own head aches and you yours.....and what we end up doing here is just showing -"hey my pain on the right side of my head is less than yours"..and then a reply comes "but your pain on the left side of your head is more than me....."

especially all comparison threads bug me- su30 vs jf17,jf17 vs mig29,lca vs f16................i mean when there is a war all the planes are gonna be involved there is no way of predicting the outcome...coz what you have is less important than how well you use that at hand.....eg:you could be having a gun and me a knife ....but i still have an opportunity to stick the knife into you before you shoot me ...

compairng in the field of developments is good as long as not taking cheap potshots against those whe far less than us... but that is difficult in this forum......for eg now there is a thread called turkey vs india......i mean whatt?????? ...pak vs india is atleast understandable....but why is turkey being compzred with india??????????

if we allow all these comparison threads to continue....one day we would be discussing maldives vs brunei

not fair Imran bhai, there are enough trolls on the Pakistan and Chinese side too, I have the same complain with so many Anti-India threads coming up nowdays.

bhai you are 100% right there is many guys from our side with moto of reopen daed threads and troll flame just for nothin we no need even these thread but god know why they do it:disagree:

the only solution is to stop comparing with each other....we have our own head aches and you yours.....and what we end up doing here is just showing -"hey my pain on the right side of my head is less than yours"..and then a reply comes "but your pain on the left side of your head is more than me....."

especially all comparison threads bug me- su30 vs jf17,jf17 vs mig29,lca vs f16................i mean when there is a war all the planes are gonna be involved there is no way of predicting the outcome...coz what you have is less important than how well you use that at hand.....eg:you could be having a gun and me a knife ....but i still have an opportunity to stick the knife into you before you shoot me ...

compairng in the field of developments is good as long as not taking cheap potshots against those whe far less than us... but that is difficult in this forum......for eg now there is a thread called turkey vs india......i mean whatt?????? ...pak vs india is atleast understandable....but why is turkey being compzred with india??????????

if we allow all these comparison threads to continue....one day we would be discussing maldives vs brunei

yes both nations has there own goals we are not working for make us same. we have difrent problims difrent need difrent waipons its not mean we trash each other just for nothing:)

Arey yaar wat else to discuss in a defence forum other than these..?
but on one important rider - the dicussion should be objective.
Discuss the features of the two radars,avionics,the missile complement,the engine thrust. - nothing wrong in it.

But insanity comes in when the subjective part comes in...my pilot better than urs,my talent greater than urs....and the thread goes south .

As i said discuss with ur head ...not ur heart :agree:

without naming anyone there r few india obsessed pakistanis who posts the usual rants all the time..and one in particular who pops up now and again promoting his blogs and posting the same 'intersting india article' on all his threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom