What's new

Attention!!!!!!!!!!! to all indian members

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what seize fire ??????

:rofl::rofl:

seize fire only made by great ppl yaar. look we seize fire on LOC so atleast we safe many humen lifes. are not we???????????respect others and love others give you great time troll flame and hate burn you also.:D

thats because most of your guys dont care about improving yourself rather you are happy comparing with india......we dont bring india into every pakistan alone oriented thread....its only some of you who want to compare yourselves with india....and once india is brought the indian members have no choice but to respond and then you counter respond and then the thread goes to the gutter

actually imrankhan is right on this one, you lot are dragging your buts into every thread..i saw two pakistan vs other countries threads ..one was vs china and othe vs israel both were created by indian members

What he means to say is, bring in India where India is relevant and what we care about should be none of your concern

Some Pakistani and Chinese members also contribute to bringing India into every thread.. Like how Babri Masjid and Kashmir pops up in allmost every other thread .

These have importance.....
One is a disputed territory the other has religious relation.

Our Dear Imran Bhai,

I will like to post following for your kind attention:

1. Yes, you are right the quality is going down some time it got to bottom and we felt sick of it. When troll don't get any action.

Why single out Indians, there are SOME Pakistani members who goes on every Indian thread and derail it with cheap comments.

2. But my complaint is the Chinese guys who poke their nose in each and every thread related to India and get it derailed, closed or deleted. :hitwall::hitwall:

3. You will see that in every 2nd post they will post toilets, illiteracy, child, poverty etc. etc. :blah::blah:

When in reality these are the same problem in their own country much less in number though.

4. We are no saints i accept that but brother what you will feel when people from two counties tries to suppress you or make fun of your country without any basis, just to troll.

In the end, if any of my post has hurt you I'm sorry for it.

you are right our chines friends and some pakistani members which are busy in flame and drail threads also kindlly stop it we need meaning full discuss not fanboy flames.:agree:

indians are passing through superiority complex.. they cant sleep until they they bash or degrade pakistan. thats typical from their side.

These have inmportance.....
One is a disputed territory the other has religious relation.

opend thread long time before and discussed if someone need to post on these topics open a meaningfull thread without hate and discuss there not on whole forum.even thread is abut P-3C orions i can see brahmos babur and lal masjid there what a shame:frown:

One example is "INSAS RIFLE SOLD TO SOME COUNTRY" and some idiot comment was At least we make our own weapons... Pakistan is still using old G3.....I mean what the $%#@

Cmon bhai..its just like the cheap thrill of plucking mangos from ur neighbours garden ...just enjoy it in the right sense..:lol:

But anyways the point u raised are all valid.im ready to co-operate...but will my Pak and Chinese friends co-operate.:confused:

After all it takes two hands to clap.

indians are passing through superiority complex.. they cant sleep until they they bash or degrade pakistan. thats typical from their side.

realty will never change by this but forum will go down when you answer them better use report option:rolleyes:

seize fire only made by great ppl yaar. look we seize fire on LOC so atleast we safe many humen lifes. are not we???????????respect others and love others give you great time troll flame and hate burn you also.:D

My point is everyday a member keeps on registering ... may be senior members like u have the right attitude on forums.. but for some new kids they will just post what they want get banned and a new one will come and replace him.....

i do not think anybody can curb it.... i guess admins can do better jobs of deleting any trolls quickly

One example is "INSAS RIFLE SOLD TO SOME COUNTRY" and some idiot comment was At least we make our own weapons... Pakistan is still using old G3.....I mean what the $%#@

report such post is better then start war:frown:

Guys Imran Bhai is right please at least listen to him . No need to troll when some one start is , it can no be a justification. Be civil and polite

report such post is better then start war:frown:
I know......the one who reply such comments is bigger idiot..........

But sometime you cant control and do reply to insulting trolls.

My point is everyday a member keeps on registering ... may be senior members like u have the right attitude on forums.. but for some new kids they will just post what they want get banned and a new one will come and replace him.....

i do not think anybody can curb it.... i guess admins can do better jobs of deleting any trolls quickly

thats what i need all time mods . we need some more mods i think . reported flame troll and drail post should be delete on same time.:)

Imran bhai is 100% correct. We need to check the trolls and repetitive comments by members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom