What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

Hahaha Jehadis on Comedy Mode...

522845_431527310208463_1826363896_n.jpg

You can't read malayalam ????
Naa Born & brought in Mumbai so... Cant read & write but can Speak very Fluently...But I will Study as soon as i get Time & proper Chance ... I am Good at learning things quickly ...

Why did the Bihari dude attack mataji, did she try to hug him?

Sorry for ridiculing, but the topic by itself is ridiculous.
u have proved ur worser then AJTR... & Most Pakistani around ... Why India need enemies when Gaddars like u r living inside...

u have proved ur worser then AJTR... & Most Pakistani around ... Why India need enemies when Gaddars like u r living inside...

This topic has occupied more than what space it deserved. You need not have brought it up, and on discovering that the supposed assailant was a deranged Hindu, you should have given it a decent burial. Instead you choose to use it to spread your brand of hate, and then compound your stupid behaviour by abusing people who protest.

Please stop behaving like a juvenile delinquent.

This topic has occupied more than what space it deserved. You need not have brought it up, and on discovering that the supposed assailant was a deranged Hindu, you should have given it a decent burial. Instead you choose to use it to spread your brand of hate, and then compound your stupid behaviour by abusing people who protest.

Please stop behaving like a juvenile delinquent.
Mind ur Words Hero... i have dealed with many Super stars like u...

are you the same dude who was preaching love for animal?

I guess its easy to love animal than human beings or fellow country men. How easy to label someone as traitor because he found this topic as ridiculous

Why did the Bihari dude attack mataji, did she try to hug him?

Sorry for ridiculing, but the topic by itself is ridiculous.

and he is dead before the Police can ask him anything. Conspiracy or sheer coincidence.

and he is dead before the Police can ask him anything. Conspiracy or sheer coincidence.

In news it is said that he was being violent often and was in a brawl with a fellow inmate in mental hospital ......

In news it is said that he was being violent often and was in a brawl with a fellow inmate in mental hospital ......

Let the police investigate. Even the head of the mental institution asked for an inquiry....but to my knowledge its the first time somebody in a mental hospital dies in a brawl in Kerala.

Back
Top Bottom