What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

Hahaha Jehadis on Comedy Mode...

522845_431527310208463_1826363896_n.jpg

I thought you people admired Saddam for his secularism?

And besides, it is the duty of every Muslim to be a ****** :agree:

So u Know Better them me Why i got this Nick... This is the problem with Pseudos ... They think they Know everything ... Ohh God really Ignorance is sometimes a Bliss ...

If you don't mind me asking ,are you refereed as Nair Saab in your company?

I thought you people admired Saddam for his secularism?

And besides, it is the duty of every Muslim to be a ****** :agree:

Some people in India who are unaware of his brutality still do and they admire not bcs of his secularism but for his 'defiance' against US..something like the love for the 'underdog'. The same people also love Iran.

But whatever he is , he is no where near the stature of Narayanu Guru or Swami Vivekandan.

Youth arrested for ‘attack’ on Mata Amritanandamayi dies 'mysteriously'.

A 23-year-old mentally disturbed youth from Bihar, who was in judicial custody after being arrested on charges of attempt to murder spiritual leader Mata Amritanandamayi, died in a hospital under mysterious circumstances on Saturday night. The police have registered a case of unnatural death after Singh's body was found to have injury marks.

Satnam Singh, who had been missing from his native place Gaya since May 30, was caught from Amritanandamayi's ashram in Kollam on August 2. According to the police, while the saint was giving darshan to her devotees, Singh moved to the stage reciting Arabic words. He was overpowered and was handed over to the police.
Jail superintendent Narendra Nath said he was taken to the hospital with legs and hands tied. However, there was no incident of any attack on the youth in the jail.

Singh's cousin Vimal Kishore, who reached Kollam on the same night from Delhi, said he had pleaded with the jail authorities not to send him to the jail ward in the hospital, fearing he may become vulnerable to attacks from other inmates. As Singh continued to be violent in the hospital, he was shifted to a mental hospital in Thiruvananthapuram.

Hospital sources said the mandatory examination for injuries was not held when Singh was admitted.

Kishore said the jail authorities had failed to inform him about his brother's death. "I came to know about the death from a friend in Kerala who noticed a TV scroll," he said.

Youth arrested for ‘attack’ on Mata Amritanandamayi dies 'mysteriously' - Indian Express

@Nair saab is Satnam Singh a Jehadi?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she the same person who suggests kissing a fish fixes you up :-\

Back
Top Bottom