What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

both are well known facts ,two days back u r leader PC George was here to save encroacher's
Who is he???????????? I am not governed by any of leaders like you....................

Sadly they belong to GODs own country................They cannot digest the growth of Minorities Financially.............PER CAPTIA income of minorities in the State of Kerala is Higher than any state in India.............. These people face stiff resistance from minorities against their ideology in Kerala.......................
I am a Malyali Nair by caste, i have never lived in Kerala. Since my father was in the army i lived all over the country and it pains me to see the level of religious polarization in Kerala. Mao Zedong was right though religion is an opium of masses it would do great service to humanity that organized religion is eradicated completely. Atleast there will be one less reason for men to hate each other.

And these are the people who in india validate the need for TNT.

Doesn't matter. The moment the surgical knife was placed on the Indian map at the insistence of one community and accepted by another group, TNT was validated whether people like it or not.

I am a Malyali Nair by caste, i have never lived in Kerala. Since my father was in the army i lived all over the country and it pains me to see the level of religious polarization in Kerala. Mao Zedong was right though religion is an opium of masses it would do great service to humanity that organized religion is eradicated completely. Atleast there will be one less reason for men to hate each other.

I thiought it was Marx who said that religion is an opium of masses ..........

I am a Nair who lived my entire life in kerala .......

If you feel sorry for the polarisation in kerala , it can be attributed to a single community .......

Harpoon has elaborated it completely in #128 and #131 ...

The only religions politically organized in Kerala are Islam and Christianity. Dont bring in the equal-equal here.

As I said reality is not the politically correct utopia you imagine it to be, nor is Kerala the uber-liberal place it used to be. Go to Kasargod and talk to a Muslim girl in public and we'll see if you get away without being thrashed by the moral policing gangs.

not of Mao ,Karl Marx words "Die Religion ist das Opium des Volkes"

Atlast pinaray saying something true ..............

ML has groups with extremist character: Pinarayi

Kannur: CPM state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan alleged here Satuday that the party believes that DYFI leader Manoj was murdered by Muslim League activists and there would be clarity in this once the post-mortem report on his death comes out.

Viajayan alleged that criminal groups with extremist character are gaining hold in Muslim League.

Manorama Online | ML has groups with extremist character: Pinarayi

Atlast pinaray saying something true ..............

ML has groups with extremist character: Pinarayi

Kannur: CPM state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan alleged here Satuday that the party believes that DYFI leader Manoj was murdered by Muslim League activists and there would be clarity in this once the post-mortem report on his death comes out.

Viajayan alleged that criminal groups with extremist character are gaining hold in Muslim League.

Manorama Online | ML has groups with extremist character: Pinarayi

CPI(M)-controlled Taliparamba Cooperative Hospital attacked

The Communist Party of India (Marxist)-controlled Cooperative Hospital at Taliparamba here was attacked by a group of masked men in the early hours of Friday, allegedly in retaliation for the attacks on offices of the Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) in the area following the arrest of CPI(M) district secretary P. Jayarajan.

The miscreants barged into the hospital compound at around 2 a.m. and smashed glass panes and door shutters and damaged vehicles parked inside the compound. Scores of window panes were shattered in the attack. Nine vehicles, including five cars, three two-wheelers, and an autorikshaw, were damaged in the attack.

The culprits carried iron rods and weapons and went on the rampage in the hospital for nearly 15 minutes, according to the police. CPI(M) State secretary Pinarayi Vijayan visited the hospital.

The incidents in the hospital is allegedly a retaliatory attack by IUML activists. An office of the IUML at Ezham Mile near Taliparamba was vandalised by suspected CPI(M) workers on August 2 morning.

Sporadic incidents of violence were reported in parts of the district.

A library run by the CPI(M) at Parassinikkadavu came under attack in the early hours. Window panes of the houses of Congress leader K. Prabhakaran at Koothupramba and IUML leader K.P. Thahir at Kanhirode were smashed in stone-throwing.

A Congress-run library at Vellachal was also attacked. The Town police arrested 17 CPI(M) workers in connection with the incidents of violence that occurred here after the arrest of Mr. Jayarajan.

Prohibitory orders were clamped in the district from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. till further orders in view of the tension prevailing in different parts of the district.

The prohibitory orders were declared as attacks on party offices and institutions mostly occurred at night and in the early hours, the police said.

The Hindu : NATIONAL / KERALA : Sporadic incidents of violence
I think its High Timed CPI should Join hands with RSS to Curb Fanatics of IUML, PFI & NDF...

3 days ago a RSS worker was Seriously attacked by IUML workers ... his Stage is critical... IUML on a Rampage in Kerala after getting 5 ministerial Posts...

^^ Commies and IUML deserve each other. Let them kill each other. A burden will be taken off Kerala.

^^ Commies and IUML deserve each other. Let them kill each other. A burden will be taken off Kerala.
The Commies Killed r also Hindus Dont forget that...:cry: ... when 1 Man dies a entire family looses the lone bread winner Same with IUML, PFI, NDF carders ...

Spare us the rhetoric bro. You communists went on a rampage after your leader was arrested on murder charges of a Muslim League member and called for harthal all over the state yesterday causing crores of rupees loss to the Kerala State. Is this how you show patriotism.

How do you conclude he is a Communist?

Visit Kerala Corner thread and see his posts.

Sorry mate, im not a hard core communist. I was a SFI member during my school and college days and thats the only relationship with that party. But still im a strong follower of leaders like V S Achuthanandan , EMS, AKG and EK Nayanar . And like any ordinary malayalee voter i used to swing my vote between two coalition in the state elections every 5 yrs. And just like every other person in in Kerala im also worried and fed up with the present political situation in Kerala.

So says the comrade whose party supported China in the '62 war. Gimme a friggin break.

BTW no one said this is patriotism. Looks like you just wanted to comment, just to comment and chose the popular keywords to grab maximum attention (& ofcourse likes).
Mate, I am not like you who is an attention seeker. Im here in this forum since 2006 . If i was an attention seeker i would have done it long ago. When i came here i was even banned for anti Pakistan and anti muslim statements. I never came back with a new ID to bash them for being banned like some do here. I was having a negative perceptions about them and i realised that they are just ordinary people like us.
I know you hate me for being anti Tamil. I started hating Tamils only after when my bro was attacked for being a malayalee at Chennai during the mullaperiyar issue. And seeing their irresponsible attitude towards us made me to think so. I know hate is immaturity. As time passes im sure that i can overcome that hate in my life. Experiences make a man mature. And i think maturity means leaning from your mistakes and taking responsibility for those mistakes.. So peace..:wave:

Mate, I am not like you who is an attention seeker.
Attention seeker as in ? I'm here to put forth my opinion and I will put it forth wherever I think it is necessary.

I know you hate me for being anti Tamil. I started hating Tamils only after when my bro was attacked for being a malayalee at Chennai during the mullaperiyar issue. And seeing their irresponsible attitude towards us made me to think so. I know hate is immaturity. As time passes im sure that i can overcome that hate in my life. Experiences make a man mature. And i think maturity means leaning from your mistakes and taking responsibility for those mistakes.. So peace..:wave:

That I dont believe in the utopian idealism that many of the people show here and am not politically correct does not mean I 'hate'. That I dont believe in sweeping things under the carpet does not mean I 'hate' and that I dont believe in pretending that problems dont exist and ignoring them makes them go away does mean I 'hate'. That I'm concerned about the situation in Kerala is because its spillover is directly visible in Tamil Nadu and especially border regions like my city. I dont know who or what you are - but wake up before it becomes too late in Kerala. It affects not only you, but also us.

And if it is of anything to you, I lost my close friend in the 2008 Ahmedabad blasts by IM. And I myself providentially escaped because my training got postponed by a month for administrative reasons.

Let the attack be on Congress,Communist or RSS... the Man Killed is a Hindu ... This Shows how Much Hindus r Divided in Kerala & How others r taking advantage of it...

Attention seeker as in ? I'm here to put forth my opinion and I will put it forth wherever I think it is necessary.

That I dont believe in the utopian idealism that many of the people show here and am not politically correct does not mean I 'hate'. That I dont believe in sweeping things under the carpet does not mean I 'hate' and that I dont believe in pretending that problems dont exist and ignoring them makes them go away does mean I 'hate'. That I'm concerned about the situation in Kerala is because its spillover is directly visible in Tamil Nadu and especially border regions like my city. I dont know who or what you are - but wake up before it becomes too late in Kerala.

The Situation in Kerala is Gonna Worsen only Further ... As it sure UDF will again Come in Power in Kerala after all those allegation of Target killing against Commies ... The Hindus will Hesitate to Vote for LDF... so Hindu Vote will be Split between BJP & LDF ... BJP may get stronger from present form but will be far far far away from getting even 10 seats...

So UDF again in power with IUML getting 8 ministerial seats... :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom