What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

Let the police investigate. Even the head of the mental institution asked for an inquiry....but to my knowledge its the first time somebody in a mental hospital dies in a brawl in Kerala.

Let us store it away for future reference: people do not die in brawls in Kerala.

Also, people in mental hospitals especially do not die in brawls in Kerala. They are permitted to die in Tamil Nadu, they are permitted to die in Karnataka, but in Kerala, it is against the rules. A chit is needed from the head of the mental hospital if they wish to die of a brawl outside the state, since dying without such a chit might lead to serious consequences.

Under certain very special circumstances, on compassionate grounds, applicants may apply for permission after their brawl. This may be granted at the discretion of the head of the mental hospital concerned.

Medical staff and nursing staff are not eligible for such exemptions and must apply for permission as required by regulations.

Let us store it away for future reference: people do not die in brawls in Kerala.

Also, people in mental hospitals especially do not die in brawls in Kerala. They are permitted to die in Tamil Nadu, they are permitted to die in Karnataka, but in Kerala, it is against the rules. A chit is needed from the head of the mental hospital if they wish to die of a brawl outside the state, since dying without such a chit might lead to serious consequences.

Under certain very special circumstances, on compassionate grounds, applicants may apply for permission after their brawl. This may be granted at the discretion of the head of the mental hospital concerned.

Medical staff and nursing staff are not eligible for such exemptions and must apply for permission as required by regulations.

Whats the point in all this verbal diarrhea?

As I said before "Its to my knowledge"..with your infinite wisdom you are free to prove otherwise rather than mocking me.

In your crusade against a 'internet Hindu', you failed to see the situation clearly. He was transferred from Jail to the Mental Hospital. What I see is a most probably a custodial death hushed up as a brawl related death. So pls not everyone out here is looking to establish a Hindu Rashtra that you feel so obliged to counter.

You are one of the best Indian poster in this forum and usually I find your post to be very informative ..........

It is sad to see you also turn to trolling ......

You are one of the best Indian poster in this forum and usually I find your post to be very informative ..........

It is sad to see you also turn to trolling ......

It is not necessary that I should be grave and sober all my life. Besides, Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae.

There are only members here, not persons like your avatar. Among the members you remain a thoroughly obnoxious specimen.

Take your hate and your bile elsewhere.

HAHAHAHA Come on Gandivadi Chap... Agreed I am hate monger ... But People Like me r the Reflection of Society ... U Kids cant Debate then accuse others for being hate Mongers ...

U wanna Hide everything under the carpet Thinking everything would be Cleaned overtime without getting ur Hands Dirty... a attack on a Hindu will never be tolerated ... It may not be Issue for Pseudos like u ... But its definitely one for me ...

U dont like the debate u Dont Participate ... no one is compelling U for it Gandivadi...

HAHAHAHA Come on Gandivadi Chap... Agreed I am hate monger ... But People Like me r the Reflection of Society ... U Kids cant Debate then accuse others for being hate Mongers ...

U wanna Hide everything under the carpet Thinking everything would be Cleaned overtime without getting ur Hands Dirty... a attack on a Hindu will never be tolerated ... It may not be Issue for Pseudos like u ... But its definitely one for me ...

U dont like the debate u Dont Participate ... no one is compelling U for it Gandivadi...

Actually I am quite strongly opposed to Gandhi, as you might have noticed if you read other people's posts. And it is quite amusing that you hate Muslims so much but carry Mammooty on your avatar.

are you the same dude who was preaching love for animal?

I guess its easy to love animal than human beings or fellow country men. How easy to label someone as traitor because he found this topic as ridiculous
Calling a Spade , a Spade has nothing to do with animal Love... If Fact i have always said I am the Voice for the Voiceless ... Today Hindus of kerala dont have the Voice in SICkular Indian Media & SICkluar Indian Political System ...
So here my Voice is for them...

Actually I am quite strongly opposed to Gandhi, as you might have noticed if you read other people's posts. And it is quite amusing that you hate Muslims so much but carry Mammooty on your avatar.
thats what i Said ... U make Images in ur Mind about people without thinking from there side...

like in this case Person in my avatar is Mohanlal not Mamooty ... & Calling the supporters of Jehadis as Religious Extremist makes me look like a Anti-Muslim Guy then be it...

I Dont wanna change my Image that u made up in your mind... & I am Least Concerned about my Image as its always Better then giving Justification to every Tom , Dick & Harry...

Calling a Spade , a Spade has nothing to do with animal Love... If Fact i have always said I am the Voice for the Voiceless ... Today Hindus of kerala dont have the Voice in SICkular Indian Media & SICkluar Indian Political System ...
So here my Voice is for them...

thats what i Said ... U make Images in ur Mind about people without thinking from there side...

like in this case Person in my avatar is Mohanlal not Mamooty ... & Calling the supporters of Jehadis as Religious Extremist makes me look like a Anti-Muslim Guy then be it...

I Dont wanna change my Image that u made up in your mind... & I am Least Concerned about my Image as its always Better then giving Justification to every Tom , Dick & Harry...

Your image is of an ignorant idiot, not only of things in the larger sense, but even about Malayalam movies:

Nair Saab is a 1989 blockbuster[1] Malayalam film directed by Joshiy and starring Mammootty in the title role. [2] It was released on the occasion of Onam.

I have studied in her schools, I have seen her and met her several times. Even gave my volunteer services for setting up her functions. She had hugged me and told me 'muddu magu muddu magu chennagi odu'.

And thank g-d she's fine. She's one of the few saints in India who is not really a Hindu 'guru'.

Your image is of an ignorant idiot, not only of things in the larger sense, but even about Malayalam movies:
All u Pseudo Can do nothing more constructive then Personal attacks,... But I wont take it like Other ... U No Brainer...

Why did the Bihari dude attack mataji, did she try to hug him?

Sorry for ridiculing, but the topic by itself is ridiculous.

Cant stop laughing at that, but leave that lady, she dont have anything to do in it.

off course this thread had taken a obnoxious turn and now is flowing in a completely opposing direction.

Nair is his caste/surname(?)..so Nair 'Saab'.

It's after the movie. There're thousands of Nairs, none of them, certainly no twenty-something civilians, find the need to call themselves Saab.

All u Pseudo Can do nothing more constructive then Personal attacks,... But I wont take it like Other ... U No Brainer...

You of course being different in some way, O Brainy One?

It's after the movie. There're thousands of Nairs, none of them, certainly no twenty-something civilians, find the need to call themselves Saab.
So u Know Better them me Why i got this Nick... This is the problem with Pseudos ... They think they Know everything ... Ohh God really Ignorance is sometimes a Bliss ...

So u Know Better them me Why i got this Nick... This is the problem with Pseudos ... They think they Know everything ... Ohh God really Ignorance is sometimes a Bliss ...

I was wondering about your blissful state, actually.

Back
Top Bottom