What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

Breaking News: The person who attacked Amritanandamayi died. More news awaited.

Breaking News: The person who attacked Amritanandamayi died. More news awaited.
WTF happened there... He was Reportedly Carrying Knife when he Went to attack her ... I think IUML hands behind this killing to remove the Proof of Jehadi involvement...

Nair Saab I salute you, Hindustan needs more sons like you. Our media will never highlight such issues, they are busy showing some Fauja Singh 100yr+ old guy running Marathon or What Fareed Zakaria thinks about Indo-US policy. So much minority appeasement, CNN-IBN should be banned. Only Modi Ji have qualities of Indira Gandhi, we need such leaders at top. Hindus flourished under rule of Indira and Modi. Minorities don't contribute to our defense, economy, culture. States like Karnataka are ridiculed when we want Geeta in Schools, Pooja for rains.

WTF happened there... He was Reportedly Carrying Knife when he Went to attack her ... I think IUML hands behind this killing to remove the Proof of Jehadi involvement...

He was admitted to the Mental Hospital and was under observation.

Nair Saab I salute you, Hindustan needs more sons like you. Our media will never highlight such issues, they are busy showing some Fauja Singh 100yr+ old guy running Marathon or What Fareed Zakaria thinks about Indo-US policy. So much minority appeasement, CNN-IBN should be banned. Only Modi Ji have qualities of Indira Gandhi, we need such leaders at top. Hindus flourished under rule of Indiraand Modi. Minorities don't contribute to our defense, economy, culture. States like Karnataka are ridiculed when we want Geeta in Schools, Pooja for rains.
Well i dont agree with ur this Two bolded Part... & i am not against any Minority ... I am against Extremist Jehadi elements & Minority appeasing Hindu Denouncing government ...

& If MODIJI comes all will become PM all of India will flourish irrespective of Religion ....

He was admitted to the Mental Hospital and was under observation.
Poor Chap was Brainwashed to the Level he Became mentally unstable... Rascal Jehadi elements of Kerala... Clear Hands of IMUL, PFI & NDF elements...

Nair Saab I salute you, Hindustan needs more sons like you. Our media will never highlight such issues, they are busy showing some Fauja Singh 100yr+ old guy running Marathon or What Fareed Zakaria thinks about Indo-US policy. So much minority appeasement, CNN-IBN should be banned. Only Modi Ji have qualities of Indira Gandhi, we need such leaders at top. Hindus flourished under rule of Indira and Modi. Minorities don't contribute to our defense, economy, culture. States like Karnataka are ridiculed when we want Geeta in Schools, Pooja for rains.

I don't get your point. You mean to say there are no problems India ? For starters have you been to Kerala or have friends there to tell you what is happening ? You think the problems will automatically go away when we ignore them ? By "minorities" who are you referring to ?

Well our media (except perhaps Times Now) did not highlight the Assam issue though. Not secular enough apparently.

Well i dont agree with ur this Two bolded Part... & i am not against any Minority ... I am against Extremist Jehadi elements & Minority appeasing Hindu Denouncing government ...

& If MODIJI comes all will become PM all of India will flourish irrespective of Religion ....
\

He is sarcastic.

He (Satna Singh from Bihar) died. Body in TVM Medical College Mortuary. Cause of death not immediately known.
So now he is Renamed as Satna Singh like Ajmal Kasab to Amar Singh... :lol:

First time hearing a Bihari with Name as Satna ... :rofl:

I am a Malyali Nair by caste, i have never lived in Kerala. Since my father was in the army i lived all over the country and it pains me to see the level of religious polarization in Kerala. Mao Zedong was right though religion is an opium of masses it would do great service to humanity that organized religion is eradicated completely. Atleast there will be one less reason for men to hate each other.

Same here, a malu nair who never lived in Kerala, I considered Kerala as an epitome of religious harmony, a state which I used as a perfect example of unity in diversity, but threads like this are giving me now sleepless rights, so much polarization, so much hatred, I do not have an exact idea of the regional politics there but always feel if things were back to normal.

Same here, a malu nair who never lived in Kerala, I considered Kerala as an epitome of religious harmony, a state which I used as a perfect example of unity in diversity, but threads like this are giving me now sleepless rights, so much polarization, so much hatred, I do not have an exact idea of the regional politics there but always feel if things were back to normal.
Ya i too agree Kerala is the Third most Peaceful Place in India after Kashmir & Assam ... So its Clear since u have never Lived in Kerala u have made a Imaginary figure about it... & believe me its time to Shatter the Imaginary Lala land ... Kerala is a Totally different place ... Here every community is trying to Dominate each Other ... Today Kerala is a Place where every day Political & religious Murder Takes place...

Back
Top Bottom