What's new

At the end of 26/11 terror attacks, Karachi control room wore a celebratory

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the partition, both sides were responsible. The RSS and Muslim League were equally responsible for the partition. However, a partition was the right move to make. I would not prefer having to put up with fanatic and intolerant groups of Pathans, Pashtuns who give a bad name to Muslims everywhere.

Take Pakistan and Afghanistan for example.

Excuse me...... You mad?

The most rabid come from UP , Bihar .

Not all ofcourse

I am from Bihar. I have seen my share. Of riots as well. Never heard of chopping off of limbs in broad daylight man.

As per my understanding the basic difference between a Islamic extremist and a Hindu extremist is that, whereas a Islamic extremist would try to damage the country's security , sovereignty and would try to make the country weaker by harming it, bombing it; a Hindu extremist would try to defend his country and would go to extreme only with the sense of protecting his country.

Like Bombing a train....???

I am from Bihar. I have seen my share. Of riots as well. Never heard of chopping off of limbs in broad daylight man.

I have....

Do Kerala Muslims engage in chopping off a criminal's hand ? Speaking of mutilation body parts, there are hundreds of instances during partition where RSS thugs went off on a killing spree. This is a practice visible even to this day. Mutilation of female genitalia ( tribal/untouchables ) seem to be the popular fad today. Couple of years ago, it used to be torching foreign missionaries.

Do Kerala Muslims engage in chopping off a criminal's hand ?

Not criminals - that would mean self mutilation. They only concentrate on Professors who dare to speak up against them.

Ya tell that to thousand Gujarati muslims killed by Hindu extremists in 2002 most of whom had nothing to do the Train burning incident .Don't think that helped the country in any way .

Extremists of all kind are bad for the nation .
What happened in Gujrat were riots.. that sparked off after the Hindus pilgrims being burnt alive Muslim extremists.
What I was implying in my post was the basic ideology of the organisations like RSS and SIMI/IM.

That Kerala incident was a one off was it not ? It is not a common occurrence I believe . However , if you look at Indian Mujahideen/ SIMI , most members that have been caught hailed from UP , Bihar or Bombay .

As per my understanding the basic difference between a Islamic extremist and a Hindu extremist is that, whereas a Islamic extremist would try to damage the country's security , sovereignty and would try to make the country weaker by harming it, bombing it; a Hindu extremist would try to defend his country and would go to extreme only with the sense of protecting his country.

stupidest post of the day- Bravo-

I'm not imposing any views upon anyone. I don't intend to either. I know fully well that most online forums are fishing grounds for "internet Hindus". A question to you : do you agree with this statement issued by MS Gowalkar ?
Though I am a HINDU, i do not stand with MS Gowalkar's words. I am not sure if these where his personal word or that of the doctrine of the RSS, i am sure that its not the latter.

while at the same time choose to ignore atrocities committed by members of the opposing community ( RSS ).
i gave a search for the word "Atrocities committed by RSS" and found no relevant link as you are claiming. Don't say me that the INTERNET is managed by RSS.

Yes it is true that some of them have been radicalized, but comparing Kerala Muslims to Pathan Muslims is ridiculous. All Pathans have contributed to mankind so far in their existence in this world is terrorism, rape and killings. There might be incidents every now and then in Kerala, but if there were significant number of Pathans in Kerala/India, they would be killing and raping and spreading terrorism in India daily. Do you guys not see what is happening in Pakistan and Afghanistan? Thats what you are comparing Kerala Muslims with, which I dont agree with.

I give two figs to Pathans or other non-Indians man. Am worried more about the vermin within who live here and do the bidding of their masters abroad.

What happened in Gujrat were riots.. that sparked off after the Hindus pilgrims being burnt alive Muslim extremists.
What I was implying in my post was the basic ideology of the organisations like RSS and SIMI/IM.

It was a pogrom , disproportionate number of muslims died .

Aren't they RSS organisations that beat up young men and women celebrating valentine's day . Wasn't it an RSS linked organization called 'Ram sene' that beat up those women in a Mangalore pub for drinking alcohol ? If you approve of these things then fine RSS may be good for someone like you but for someone like me they are threat to this country's security as well along with muslim extremists .

I give two figs to Pathans or other non-Indians man. Am worried more about the vermin within who live here and do the bidding of their masters abroad.

Agreed, but the incident in Kerala are rare incidents as far as I know. Harpoon claimed Kerala Muslims were as bad as the Pathan Muslim, which was what I was trying to debate against.

Religion and politics has to be two separate Institutions....
The day they overlap, understand the country is headed towards crisis.
India.gif

Agreed, but the incident in Kerala are rare incidents as far as I know. Harpoon claimed Kerala Muslims were as bad as the Pathan Muslim, which was what I was trying to debate against.

Cool lets leave it then. I jst kind of gagged when I read "pacifist atheists" to describe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom