What's new

At the end of 26/11 terror attacks, Karachi control room wore a celebratory

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy Abu JUndul guy confessed to Police that one of his jobs in Gulf given by LeT is to recruit Malayali Muslims coming to Gulf for jobs and train them in Pakistan (It was reported in Malayalam Channel yesterday). Frankly I fear that the so called liberal Muslims in Kerala are getting more and more radicalized.

I didnt want to say this, but let me tell you, one of my very close friend is a Muslim from Kerala, of Salafi clan. He told me how he attended SIMi workshps n Kerala. The whole thing is very well organised. They brainwash them in batches. Its likes crash courses f various durations, where they first brainwash them and then teach them how to make bombs and all.

It was a pogrom , disproportionate number of muslims died .

Aren't they RSS organisations that beat up young men and women celebrating valentine's day . Wasn't it an RSS linked organization called 'Ram sene' that beat up those women in a Mangalore pub for drinking alcohol ? If you approve of these things then fine RSS may be good for someone like you but for someone like me they are threat to this country's security as well along with muslim extremists .

drinking alcohol or dancing in a pub is a matter of personal choice. but don't you think that these are against the moral foundation of youngsters. i am not saying ban anything and every thing that is western. take the goods from them and discard the bads, heck they are learning our YOGA(i am happy about it) but we are not encouraging out young to practice YOGA or meditation.

besides drinking and rave parties are making the young generation lack the moral responsibility to become good citizens of the nation (THIS IS MY OPINION)

Fazlu, if you really are Indian, please leave it man.

Please help us in ridding your community of traitor anti-national bastards.

Please rope in 100 more Muslims to do the same.

Let each of them rope in 100 more to be vigilant and come forward for the country.

What is this you Hindu, me Muslim thing yaar?

Are you not Indian first and foremost?

Answer me.

I am a muslim as i am an indian. My elder brother is an IMA graduate and my family ; a long line of civil servants. Even i am hoping to join the administration. I am just as opposed to Islamic fundamentalism as I an to Hindu fundamentalism.

My dream to one day see a truly secular India. When a Muslim is able to attack Hindu fundamentalism and when a Hindu is able to attack Islamic fundamentalism; only then will we be truly secular.

Fazlu please stop being defensive.

Hindus are not plotting how to bring the nation down with the complicity and help of foreign forces.

Answer me man.

How will you help us?

So..?
Since less no. of Hindus were killed so Hindus automatically become more extreme ?

Face Palm..
Tells enough about ure knowledge of RSS.
Ram Sene is not a RSS organisation.

You were talking about hindu extremists being good for the country . Ram sene are hindu extremists , it is irrelevant whether they are connected with RSS or not . I just gave a small sample of their activities . Now tell me how are they good for the country ?

Beating up women is good ? Beating up young kids buying flowers on valentines day is good ? Btw Shiv Sena has also been known to do the latter and thet are most certainly RSS linked .

So they were murdered for "propagating christianity" ? What happened to the freedom of religion ?
YA NO ONE SUPPORT THEM ? UNLIKE ZAKIR NAIK WHO OPENLY SUPPORT OSAMA BIN LADEN .AND THIS IS VARY RARE IN HINDU COMMUNITY BECAUSE HINDUS ARE NOT VARY RELIGIOUS UNLIKE MUSLIMS .IF YOU WANT I GIVE YOU 30-40 LINKS OF INDIAN MUSLIM COMMUNITY WHO KILLED THEIR DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE MARRIES NON HINDU.AND ANY REASON Y 40% CRIMINALS IN JAIL ARE MUSLIMS.

I am a muslim as i am an indian. My elder brother is an IMA graduate and my family ; a long line of civil servants. Even i am hoping to join the administration. I am just as opposed to Islamic fundamentalism as I an to Hindu fundamentalism.

My dream to one day see a truly secular India. When a Muslim is able to attack Hindu fundamentalism and when a Hindu is able to attack Islamic fundamentalism; only then will we be truly secular.

Thank you brother. Enough said.

Be with us always.

So they were murdered for "propagating christianity" ? What happened to the freedom of religion ?
YA NO ONE SUPPORT THEM ? UNLIKE ZAKIR NAIK WHO OPENLY SUPPORT OSAMA BIN LADEN .AND THIS IS VARY RARE IN HINDU COMMUNITY BECAUSE HINDUS ARE NOT VARY RELIGIOUS UNLIKE MUSLIMS .IF YOU WANT I GIVE YOU 30-40 LINKS OF INDIAN MUSLIM COMMUNITY WHO KILLED THEIR DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE MARRIES NON HINDU.AND ANY REASON Y 40% CRIMINALS IN JAIL ARE MUSLIMS.

Religion is a matter of personal choice, i have no problem when a man turns to faith out of his interest. but i have problems with people who propagate falsehood about other religion to propagate their own or target the weeker section and exploit their weekness to propaget a religion.

Dont you think that abandoing a faith that you are born in to is like abondoning your forefathers who lived by it.

This is surprising, never heard this before. Any link (from credible news source) to prove this? Again, is this a few (5 or 10 Kerala Muslims) fighting IA in Kashmir, because you cant paint the whole community with a bad brush for the actions of a few. I would like a credible news link that shows Kerala Muslims going to Kashmir in hundreds/thousands for fighting IA.

There are a total of 24 accused in the case, including four Keralites killed in Kashmir. The youths recruited in 2006, according to the charge sheet, were given arms training to wage war against India.

NIA Court frames charges in Kashmir Recruitment case - www.daily.bhaskar.com

There were only four, but that doesn't change the facts that they are only non-Kashmiri Indian Muslims (to my knowledge) killed in Kashmir fighting IA. The fact that they cam from the prosperous, liberal Kerala and not from the bad lands of Bihar, UP makes it much more disturbing.

Easy on the Caps Lock. I can similarly provide you thousands of links where Indian Muslim daughters were not killed for marrying outside their religion. You are just an emotional person with no logic, your posts are random attacks on a religion with the intention to troll.

YIF YOU WANT I GIVE YOU 30-40 LINKS OF INDIAN MUSLIM COMMUNITY WHO KILLED THEIR DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE MARRIES NON HINDU.AND ANY REASON Y 40% CRIMINALS IN JAIL ARE MUSLIMS.

So what about the remaining "60%" ? :)

Just as well, I can show you numerous instances where a Muslim was murdered for choosing to marry a Hindu. Boy-girl, girl-boy, whatever.

No body is justifying those murders but at the same times you can't justify their maligning Hinduism to drive hindus away to chritianity . When you do that extremists get a chance to attack you . conversion is okay but people should be manipulated into it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom