What's new

At the end of 26/11 terror attacks, Karachi control room wore a celebratory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several armed guys comes to Mumbai through sea, travels inside Mumbai, kills several people - Indian police, coast guard and intelligence sleeps :D

You were talking about hindu extremists being good for the country . Ram sene are hindu extremists , it is irrelevant whether they are connected with RSS or not . I just gave a small sample of their activities . Now tell me how are they good for the country ?

Beating up women is good ? Beating up young kids buying flowers on valentines day is good ? Btw Shiv Sena has also been known to do the latter and thet are most certainly RSS linked .
What the hell.. are you trying to compare the bombings in our cities and markets by Muslim extremists, with the girls being slapped by some puny self proclaimed Hindu groups..??
If at all you have to compare, you can compare the likes of Ram Sene with the likes of mullahs who issue all sorts of crazy fatwas.
You are not even able to grasp the point of the argument. People called RSS extremist organisation, I said however extreme they are they whole ideology lies upon the premise to protect the nation., unlike organisation s like SIMI etc who only want to damage and split the country.

Several armed guys comes to Mumbai through sea, travels inside Mumbai, kills several people - Indian police, coast guard and intelligence sleeps :D

The same happened in PNS Mehran?..but atleast in Mumbai we killed all terrorists and captured one as a proof of foreign involvement.

If its a matter of choice, does it still mean you have to chastise them ?

Conversion and prosetelyzing is a very sensitive and sore issue in our country. As an Indian you would appreciate that.

I have studied in a missionary school. I have seen the subtle and insidious ways it is done. Especially amongst the impoverished.

I personally have a problem with that.

It denotes a lack of respect for another faith when you allude and preach the superiority of your own.

Christians and Muslims need to chill off on the conversion thing.

They should grow organically and concentrate on betering the lot of the numbers they already have and the nation at large.

This numbers game is never going to go down well here.

That is the reality.

I didnt want to say this, but let me tell you, one of my very close friend is a Muslim from Kerala, of Salafi clan. He told me how he attended SIMi workshps n Kerala. The whole thing is very well organised. They brainwash them in batches. Its likes crash courses f various durations, where they first brainwash them and then teach them how to make bombs and all.

Dear sir,

There are just as many Hindu extremist organisations. If you wanted to learn how to build bombs and associated apparel, please feel free to contact them.

Dont be left out .

I didnt want to say this, but let me tell you, one of my very close friend is a Muslim from Kerala, of Salafi clan. He told me how he attended SIMi workshps n Kerala. The whole thing is very well organised. They brainwash them in batches. Its likes crash courses f various durations, where they first brainwash them and then teach them how to make bombs and all.

Radicalization of Muslims in Kerala is a sad truth that the Kerala Community as a whole chose to ignore.

27 members and 21 guests....this issue is really serious.

BTW extremism of any sort should be curbed as soon as possible, coz as time passes by, it become a major problem as population susceptible to extremism increases.

Dear sir,

There are just as many Hindu extremist organisations. If you wanted to learn how to build bombs and associated apparel, please feel free to contact them.

Dont be left out .

Please forward contact details of any one anti-India Hindu extremist organization

Please forward contact details of any one anti-India Hindu extremist organization

All of them, by definition is anti-India. When a Hindu extremist organization says Hindus are better than Indian Muslims or commits crimes against Indian Muslims and threaten the social fabric of this nation, then by definition they become an anti-Indian Hindu extremist organization.

Dear sir,

Dont be left out .
I do realise there are Hindu organisations as well, who train how to make bombs and all, but like I said, the whole purpose of the existence of extremist Hindus is to keep extremist muslims in check.
Hindu extremists are influenced by muslim extremists, what you see is the reflection of the intolerance of muslim extremists.

I suggest we clean up our own house on a war footing.

Otherwise outside extremists will make use of our own antisocial elements for their gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom