What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's nations are culturally and language wise bound rather than genetics. If you look at Turkey's genetic pool you will see we are a very mixed country, but the binding factor is not our genetic background but rather our historical (culture, religion, language etc).

Did I said genetics invented by Nazis ? I said bounding a identity to genetics is something Nazis would do, identity is about the self-identity, language, and historical background of a society, god I feel like I'm talking to a stone !

Which one did say that? They just said Azeries has Origin from Turkic race.
The troth is most of Persian never accept the Turkic dynasties as a part of the history of Iran (not Persian). Do you know about the time Persian were the leader of world? for example 2000 BC the population of world were less than 30,000,000! The current population of Iran is more than 75,000,000!

World population from 10,000 BCE to 2,000 CE. The vertical (population) scale is logarithmic.

Why do you think having a Persian government could be a reason that the people of these area was not Turkic? Egypt was a part of the empire once. were they Persian? By denying Turkic share of Iranian culture the chance of having a distinctive developed Script is also diminishes. As you may know not Kufic nor Cuneiform script has Iranian origin. Turkic people developed one.

I am beginning to like you, Sir.

Kurultay açılınca, eline bir ok alan Tuğrul Bey, bunu büyük kardeşi Çağrı Bey’e vererek, kırmasını istedi. Çağrı Bey bu tek oku kolayca kırdı. Üç ok birden verdi ve yine kırmasını istedi. Çağrı Bey üç oku zor kırdı. Ok sayısı dörde çıkınca kıramadı. Tuğrul Bey, Selçuklu ailesi için birlik ve beraberliğin şart ve kaçınılmaz olduğunu anlatmak için yaptığı bu hareketten sonra bir konuşma yaptı:

“Birlik halinde kalmadığımız takdirde, tek ok gibi kolaylıkla yenilebiliriz. Selçuklu ailesinin birleşik oklar gibi birlik içinde kalmaları halinde hiç kimse bizi yenemeyecektir. Bu şekilde cihanı fethedebiliriz.”

This text was not correct, but similar to original. Source: er-Ravendi, rahat'us Sudur.

Question: Why are Iranians so insecure that they have to claim other people's history? Arabs, Turks...
Iran is nothing more than like saying Asia. Nothing unites "Iranian" people, not religion, not language, not ethnicity, not culture.
People of the Middle East Must unite together to help liberate the oppressed minorities in "Iran" what ever that word means.

Question: Why are Iranians so insecure that they have to claim other people's history? Arabs, Turks...
Iran is nothing more than like saying Asia. Nothing unites "Iranian" people, not religion, not language, not ethnicity, not culture.
People of the Middle East Must unite together to help liberate the oppressed minorities in "Iran" what ever that word means.

The sun of the desert has burned the little peanut you had gotten in your head certainly.
Now go back to the sands please.

Omg an Arab?

Arab vs Turk Vs Iranian

God, this is going to be a Middle Eastern bloodbath. :pop:

Round 1

FIGHT!

we claim arabs history? hahaha :rofl:
people of Iran are all united, every year all people in Iran unit and celebrate nowruz.
You list your location as my birthplace and I offered you to come there and have a good time.
we love saudi wanabi Indians there.

At least ! Arabs vs Iranians, I give the flag to Banu Umayyah continue dude I listened him enough :p

OOO !

& why you fear like a *** :coffee:

LAMO at these torks, if you go to Iran today and see

Now all of a sudden they come and try and steal piece of Persian history, I seen torks even say ferdowysi and his shahnameh was a torkish work.
I mean Torks have probably been made by greeks :lol:
so please steal greece history not our :rofl:

PGK, i recognized that, previously when you were referring to Turks ( and when you were calm ) you were actually calling us Turks..But when you get angry, you start to call "torks" and immediately become aggressive and insulting..Is there a specific reason for that childish behavior? Just asking

At least ! Arabs vs Iranians, I give the flag to Banu Umayyah continue dude I listened him enough :p

OOH ! No !

come back ! don't leave me alone with this Arab/indian :hang2:

we claim arabs history? hahaha :rofl:
people of Iran are all united, every year all people in Iran unit and celebrate nowruz.
You list your location as my birthplace and I offered you to come there and have a good time.
we love saudi wanabi Indians there.
No one likes to celebrate the fire holiday except Persians. You are so pathetic that you make the Aid holiday which is 3 days 1 day. But your fire worshipping holiday 10 days. When are you going to realize Arabs killed the Majosi religion & its never coming back?

There is a BIG difference between Arabs vs Iranians fights Targon. Iranians don't see Turks as enemies or haters, we like Turks, we surely have some differences in our opinions, but at the end Iranians and Turks could get along pretty well. We could discuss serious things with each other and learn new stuff from each other, with Arabs, I mean the ones that are from places like Saudi Arabia, the story is totally different. You could barely find a Saudi person who wants to discuss things, they just want to provoke Iranians because they know that Iranians always look down on them, unlike other countries in the region like Turkey, Israel, Lebanon, Pakistan, Afghanistan, ... . Iranians have a very low opinion about Saudis, but Iranians respect Turkish people greatly and we have much more in common than we have with Saudis. Not that I have anything against Saudis, but I'm just stating a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom