What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is comparision of Azerbaijani Turkish - Bayburt dialect in Anatolia.

"Anlamı" part are modern Istanbul Turkish.

ddmgyw.png

Of course, we should not take modern Istanbul dialect as some kind of base for this argument. In Anatolia dialects are more similiar to Azerbaijani and in some cases (like Bayburt and Van Ercis), they are identical or very similiar (Erzurum, Kars).

Well its because they're closer to Azerbaijan :) other local dialects have some common features too but still two languages differentiated through years, none of the these dialects can be called the original base language.

Çimmek is same in my local dialect, pisik and emmi also being used in local dialects, street language, teze=taze.

You mean they ruled you and they fought wars right? Turks ruled Iran until 1925... People forget their own history too quicly... :oops:
What do you mean they ruled us?! We've had Turkish, Persian and Gerco-Persian dynasties! China has had dynasties with different nationalities as the ruling elite (hans, mongols etc...). These Turkish dynasties were still Iranian dynasties! They were also the same people who lost countless lives defending Iran's borders against Ottoman Turks. Iranian Persian were staying down south sipping wine when the Qizilbash tribes were at war with you guys.

In any case, Persian God King, I think you need to understand what the Turks are saying as well.

Did the Persian, Kurdish and Armenian people that were living in modern day azarbaijan became Turkified? Sure, absolutely. That's why we all look alike (we're genetically pretty much identical). However, they're now Turks.

I consider myself Persian and I've grown up in Shiraz, the heart of Persian Iran. However, if I ever became a dictator, I would make Turkish, Persian and Kurdish official languages and force every government official to learn at least two of the three official languages in the country.

The same system works in canada, so why shouldn't it work in Iran?

If Russia interven what would turkey do? i mean would it really want to drag NATO to WW3?

Well its because they're closer to Azerbaijan :) other local dialects have some common features too but still two languages differentiated through years, none of the these dialects can be called the original base language.

I post these things so that people like "Persian God King" can stop making things up.

Well, modern Istanbul Turkish are at least far from being a candidate for original base language to say the least. :D

I would say that Azerbaijani are in fact closer, but of course I don't take Istanbul Turkish as an example for all of Turkey, as Anatolian dialects are not like that.

Yeah not count the Istanbul dialect, local ones are far more traditional :) everyday I'm learning a new word in local dialects, last one is "Bashmak" some uses it as "shoe" there is some settlements with name "Bashmakchi" I searched and find that its recorded with the same meaning in Qashgari and noted that its a unique word to Oghuz dialect :)

Yeah not count the Istanbul dialect, local ones are far more traditional :) everyday I'm learning a new word in local dialects, last one is "Bashmak" some uses it as "shoe" there is some settlements with name "Bashmakchi" I searched and find that its recorded with the same meaning in Qashgari and noted that its a unique word to Oghuz dialect :)

We use that in Azeri Turkish, "başmaq", meaning "shoe".

when an azeri turk speaks i can fully understand them easily , but the alpahabet is abit hard but still i can read , same goes for turkmen ( not turkmenistan turkmen)and others but when it comes to kazakh and a few others it gets hard

I post these things so that people like "Persian God King" can stop making things up.

Well, modern Istanbul Turkish are at least far from being a candidate for original base language to say the least. :D

I would say that Azerbaijani are in fact closer, but of course I don't take Istanbul Turkish as an example for all of Turkey, as Anatolian dialects are not like that.

If Russia interven what would turkey do? i mean would it really want to drag NATO to WW3?

russia will not go to a war for armenia , if russia dont intervene then azerbaijan with new weapons will destroy armenia , but waiting for the right time

when an azeri turk speaks i can fully understand them easily , but the alpahabet is abit hard but still i can read , same goes for turkmen ( not turkmenistan turkmen)and others but when it comes to kazakh and a few others it gets hard

That applies for me as well..I can understand everything that an Azeri Turk says but when it comes to Kazakh or Uzbek, its really hard

Same applies to "Keler" means lizard not used in Istanbul dialect, being used in many locals include mine and is old Turkic.

OMG! How the hell did I mess all the fighting were going here. Damn! they are starting to get along with each other. It seems over. Next time I shall not miss such threads. :chilli:

OMG! How the hell did I mess all the fighting were going here. Damn! they are starting to get along with each other. It seems over. Next time I shall not miss such threads. :chilli:
It was too hot for you. The fuse on your suicide belt might have gone off if you had been here. Lucky that you weren't. Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom