What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

Try reading again. specifying it relating to one religion and playing victim card is indeed propaganda that too wrgt to Karachi daily killings.

As far as second part of your post. We are also even ignorant about efforts of other Pakistanis for country. And you qadyanis need to highlight your efforts for Pakistan in order to let your other fellow Pakistanis know, instead of wasting time on propagandas

Once again as pakistani we never learn to accept our mistakes no matter how wrong we are i as a Pakistani would reresent pakistan and would defend pakistan and as a pakistani ahmadi i also would go and defend and ward of anyone who comes and attacks my community members the same way you would protect your family and no matter how many people of how many families are killed still you care about your family and thats your responsibility to make sure your family safe as well if we were to put or religious differences behind it wouldn't be a problem anyway but if they are attacked or killed because of religious differences than yes religion will come into play in defending and preventing persecution.

As you said you are ignorant about others efforts and we have to highlight our own efforts guess what i am and you see my post here http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...776-ahmadis-qadianis-pakistan.html?highlight= and the same way i highlight my communities efforts the same time i have a duty to make sure their attacks and attackers are known and arrested and prevented from attacking in the future.

If you ahmadis want to migrate to Qadian we are welcome to it. Khalsa is there .Mirza Ghulam Ahmed ji defeated that Arya Samaji Dayanand when we was barking nonsense about guru nanak and the khalsa could not beat that crazy brahmin and his scurrilous attacks your saint and prophet beat him in a dharma debate. We owe it to your saint mirza ghulam ji for protecting the honor of khalsa.

Thank you for your kind comments, Those Ahmadis living in India owe it to India and those in Pakistan still owe it to Pakistan its in my faith as an Ahmadi Muslim to be faithful to my country i personally have been to India Punjab and was more than welcome there as our annual conventions are banned in Pakistan since the 80's. I spent two wonderful weeks there

all reports are available in yearly format so here you go

http://hrcp-web.org/hrcpweb/wp-content/pdf/AR2012.pdf pg 104 and 103

Ok 20 Ahmadis were killed ... And how many Shia, Barelvi & Deobandi were killed in the specific era.....?? I don't support to killing any ethnic or sectarian people ... But don't use it to propagate ... Any Deobandi, Barelvi & Shia didn't make any thread on Karachi killings .... Because there are many kills on daily basis whether they are on ethnic basis & sectarian or religious basis ... Thousands of people have been killed of Barelvi, Deobandi & Shia ... So stop your hatred against Muslims ... Some khawarij are doing this mess .............. Good bye

Allegiance to one's country is not only faith but duty or dharma. You must have an affinity for your motherland. :)
Can you name some famous Ahmedi people you know of? As far as I can remember there was a good officer in the Pakistan Army during the 1965 war...
Thank you for your kind comments, Those Ahmadis living in India owe it to India and those in Pakistan still owe it to Pakistan its in my faith as an Ahmadi Muslim to be faithful to my country i personally have been to India Punjab and was more than welcome there as our annual conventions are banned in Pakistan since the 80's. I spent two wonderful weeks there

no ones stopping any one SIR ! its a free world

Allegiance to one's country is not only faith but duty or dharma. You must have an affinity for your motherland. :)
Can you name some famous Ahmedi people you know of? As far as I can remember there was a good officer in the Pakistan Army during the 1965 war...

Pakistan got the nobel prize and the nuclear bomb thanks to an ahmadi muslim if I am right.

Nuclear Bomb? Can someone name him pls?

Abdus Salam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Salam was a science advisor to the Government of Pakistan from 1960 to 1974, a position from which he played a major and influential role in Pakistan's science infrastructure.[6][7] Salam was responsible for not only major development and contribution in theoretical and particle physics, but as well as promoting scientific research at maximum level in his country.[7] Salam was the founding director of Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO), and responsible for the establishment of the Theoretical Physics Group (TPG) in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC).[8] As Science Advisor, Salam played an integral role in Pakistan's development of peaceful use of nuclear energy, and directed the research on development of atomic bomb project of Pakistan in 1972;[9] for this, he is viewed as the "scientific father"[2][10] of this programme in the views of the scientists who researched under his scientific umbrella.[11][12][13] In 1974, Abdus Salam departed from his country, in protest, after the Pakistan Parliament passed a controversial parliamentary bill declaring the Ahmadiyya denomination as non-Islamic. Even after his death, Salam remained one of the most influential scientists in his country. In 1998, following the country's nuclear tests, the Government of Pakistan issued a commemorative stamp, as a part of "Scientists of Pakistan", to honour the services of Salam

Also @Spring Onion

931170_368484669922601_1657324529_n.jpg

1) Dr. Abdus Salam: The First Nobel Laureate of Pakistan, The First Nobel Laureate from the Muslim World. Founding Father of the Pakistan Space Agency (SUPARCO), important contribution in the discovery of Higgs Boson Particle. Formed an institute of Theoretical Physics in Trieste, Italy where over 500 Pakistani students have studied till date. A Road is named after him in Geneva, Switzerland.

2) Sir Chaudhry Zafarullah Khan: The First Foreign Minister of Pakistan, went on to become the President of the International Court of Justice and the President of the U.N. General Assembly. Raised an important voice for the independence of Middle Eastern Countries. A road is named in his honor in Jordan celebrating his achievements.

3) Mirza Muzaffar Ahmad Sahib, He was a senior Bureaucrat, he played an important contribution in the construction of Tarbela and Mangla dam as the deputy chairman of the Planning Commission. He served as a Secretary of Finance, Secretary of Commerce in Islamabad. During Yahya Khan's tenure, he was made a Federal Minister.

4) Air Marshal Zafar Chaudhary who was the the first Chief of Air Staff (1972-1974) of Pakistan and a three star General of the Pakistan Air Force. He is the founding member of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan.

5) General Iftikhar Janjua, The Highest serving Military Officer and the Only General to be Martyred in Active War Duty. He was martyred in the war of 1971 in a Helicopter Crash, When he put his life at stake by fighting in a heavy war zone along with his soldiers. His helicopter came under heavy enemy fire which ultimately led to his martyrdom. He was famously known as the Hero of the Rann of Kutch due to his heroics in the area in the war of 1965.

6) General Akhtar Hussain Malik: He was a War hero of the Pakistan Army in the war of 1965 and played an important role in the securing and defence of the Chamb Region in Kashmir. He was presented Hilal-e-Jurrat, the second highest gallantry award of the Pakistan Army for his contributions in the war of 1965.
His Heroics in the Jammu Region:

Major General Akhtar Hussain Malik made a brilliant strike across Chamb-Jaurian sector. He out- manoeuvred the Indians. He captured Akhnoor and was approaching Tawai river. The enemy was dislodged and Indians were planning further withdrawal for they could not withstand the onslaught of General Akhtar Hussain Malik.

It was reported that the Indian Prime Minister Lal Bahdur Shastri directed Indian Air Force to get Gen Akhtar Hussain Mailk at any cost. He was making daring use of Helicopter directing his forces.

Even an inveterate enemy of Ahmadis (Malik was an Ahmadi) - Shorish Kashmiri paid a tribute in an urdu couplet,

"The Land of Delhi is calling, Oh friends, Extend a helping hand to Akhtar Malik, oh friends."

7) Obaidullah Aleem Sahib: He was a modern poet of Urdu Language and is considered one of the best Ghazal writers of modern Times. He worked as a producer for Karachi Television in 1967. His book of poetry received the highest award in literature in Pakistan, the Adamji Prize. He was removed from his post and forced to resign in 1978 due to the fact that he was an Ahmadi Muslim.

8. General Abdul Ali Malik: High Ranking Pakistani Army Engineer Officer, Known for his heroics in the battle of Chawinda. He led the Pakistan Army in the Battle of Chawinda in Sialkot District which was the Biggest Tank Battle in history after the Battle of Kursk in World War 2. In the ensuing battle Indian forces suffered heavy losses and more than 120 Enemy tanks were destroyed.

9) Major General Nasir Ahmad Chaudhary Shaheed: The only Pakistani General to be injured in Active War Duty. He was shot in the knee in the war of 1971 in the Rajhastan region. Though Ironically, the enemy fire from the Indian side wasn't able to take him down, but on 28th May 2010, It was his own countrymen who martyred him while he prayed in the Ahmadiyya Mosque in Lahore.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears he was killed because he was working in Anti smuggling unit not because of his sect. Not every incident is sectarian in nature. Anyway RIP to both.

The other guy shot here tried catching the killers who shot the ahmedi man ... Brave guy salute to him and message to the extremists you cant break up , no matter how hard you try to create friction between communities and sects .. Failure is your destination.

Mr wake up this was most probably a attack by drug mafia and now Ahmedis are playing the game of being oppressed Anti Narcotis have several enemies

What is the total population of Ahmedis in India, Pakistan and other countries.

around 8 million estimated by ahmedi muslims across the world. On the other hand ,the jamaat-i-islami estimates 200,000 in Pakistan and 500,000-1 million across the world.

Back
Top Bottom