What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

he is an ahmedi and hence trying to cash by playing victim card.

And Sunnis killing is NOT target killing :lol:

stop playing politics.

Karachi daily sees killing of people and no one played this card buy your paid goons are trying to sell ahmedi dead bodies for publicity

Oh now you justify a bias in your country against minority.. Great going..

the fitna just like fitna of deoband was created in India so you can see the hindu connection for maligning Islam

These yindoos are just like that. Banyas are the followers of chanakya. They are a bit smart you see. But rest assured, I am going to bust the hindu prapaganda. I also have proof of links about upper caste RAW doing all these but I am waiting for the "right time". May Allah bless you.

the fitna just like fitna of deoband was created in India so you can see the hindu connection for maligning Islam

You are dragging Hindus again, it was your problem not to define their status in 1947. Many of you still claims Gurdaspur was 50.6% Muslim majority in 1947 counting the population of Ahmedis as Muslims and still complain about Gurdaspur award to India.

Mr wake up this was most probably a attack by drug mafia and now Ahmedis are playing the game of being oppressed Anti Narcotis have several enemies

Hear yourself you presumed that ahmedis are playing games of being oppressed without having a credible source supporting your claim .. sorry but thats a very ignorant attitude

You are dragging Hindus again, it was your problem not to define their status in 1947. Many of you still claims Gurdaspur was 50.6% Muslim majority in 1947 counting the population of Ahmedis as Muslims and still complain about Gurdaspur award to India.

Ahhhh gabar singh good that you had brought this Gurdaspur issue here and its connection with partition :))

Now to remind you and others and specially ahmedis

1. Pakistani founding father/s were enough unbiased that they had considered these ahmedis in Gurdaspur as Muslims BUT

another biggest FACT IS that

2. Hindus and mr Ghulam ahmed qadyani sent a letter to British Rulers requesting that they should not be included as Muslims because as they have a separate identity from Muslims. As a result Muslims became a minority in Gurdaspur, Ferozpur and Amritsar, where actually the Muslim population was 51%. And that's why we had seen unjust division of Punjab.

So basically qadyanis should spank soul of Ghulam ahmed mirza for declaring ahmedis as NON Muslims back in 47.

correction: qadyani is not a sect of Islam. It has NOTHING to do with Islam.
Indeed their propaganda falls flat as a Muslim Pakistani tried to save his Ahmedi Pakistani fellow and lost his life too

The correction wasn't necessary its important for you i dont beleive in such non sense for me they are a sect.

The correction wasn't necessary its important for you i dont beleive in such non sense for me they are a sect.

No Sir they are not a sect for being sect you have to believe that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET of ALLAH no PROPHET would come after him of any sort they don't believe this Mr

Ahhhh gabar singh good that you had brought this Gurdaspur issue here and its connection with partition :))

1. Pakistani founding father/s were enough unbiased that they had considered these ahmedis in Gurdaspur as Muslims BUT

2. Hindus and mr Ghulam ahmed qadyani sent a letter to British Rulers requesting that they should not be included as Muslims because as they have a separate identity from Muslims. As a result Muslims became a minority in Gurdaspur, Ferozpur and Amritsar, where actually the Muslim population was 51%. And that's why we had seen unjust division of Punjab.

So basically qadyanis should spank soul of Ghulam ahmed mirza for declaring ahmedis as NON Muslims back in 47.

Can you provide sources for that ? please no jamaat-e-islami or wahabbi or barelvi propaganda site.

No Sir they are not a sect for being sect you have to believe that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET of ALLAH no PROPHET would come after him of any sort they don't believe this Mr

and you guys also believe Muhammad had a flying horse right?

as i said i will let them call someone whatever they wish to call themselves ..

Can you provide sources for that ? please no jamaat-e-islami or wahabbi or barelvi propaganda site.

And we consider any qadyani and Indian source as propaganda so go studied partition from other sources than yours and mine :)

BTW the fact is also described by ghulam ahmed qadyani in his own holy sermons and magz he was a british loyalist. The brits were reason for birth of qadyani religion

2. Hindus and mr Ghulam ahmed qadyani sent a letter to British Rulers requesting that they should not be included as Muslims because as they have a separate identity from Muslims.

Ahmedis brought back Jinnah from London to lead the movement of Muslim homeland of Muslim League. They were very much into Pakistan movement. Nobody in Muslim League argued their status as Muslims, but in 1974 you had to declare them as non-Muslim.

As a result Muslims became a minority in Gurdaspur, Ferozpur and Amritsar, where actually the Muslim population was 51%. And that's why we had seen unjust division of Punjab.

Pakistanis main complain is about Pathankot's award to India (a Hindu-Sikh majority tehsil of Gurdaspur), which gave India a road connectivity with Kashmir, Pathankot was coming to India in all possible scenarios, same way you got Shakargarh tehsil of Gurdaspur. India's too witnessed unjust partition in certain cases like Muslim majority districts of Assam was transferred to Pakistan, but Hindu majority districts of Sindh wasn't given to India.

They have their own reasons like you have yours and I have mine.

as i said i will let them call someone whatever they wish to call themselves ..

nobody is stopping them to call whatever they want to call their newly created religion is BUT its NOT Islam for sure.

Finality of Prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH) is proven from Quran. Allah Himself sealed it.

Anything outside of that can be called anything BUT not Islam.

AND oh BTW I am NOT saying this just because of a common/popular believe sans any study. Few years back I used to question where it is said and prove to me the finality part.

BUT It was when I was reading Quran in Arabic without understanding it. NOw when I had studied it several times with translation all my doubts are clear.

Back
Top Bottom