What's new

Ahmadi man along with his Sunni neighbor shot dead in Orangi Town, Karachi

Ok

But still I dont think he should held responsible for the content.

so news of ahmadi getting killed and getting published is propaganda, you know what grow up and accept the reality of whats happening around you and accept the responsibility instead of blaming everything on the "unknown"

the fun fact here is you keep repeating the same thing in your replies but have no answer or condemnation for the actions, The headline clearly states the sunni as well who gave up his life for his Ahmadi friend he knew the Ahmadi enough that he ended up giving his life for him in the process of saving him

but what you can do is sit here and just yep cash cash vicim card everybody dies he died too nobody cares specially for not Ahmadis. if that ahmadi didn't care for his sunni friend that sunni friend would have had no reason to do what he did and he is as much a martyr as the Ahmadi friend and i as an Ahmadi salute his bravery and his friendship!

Why you want me start condemning dozens of times daily because Karachi sees daily killings irrespective of shia-sunni-ahmedi angel.

the fun fact here is you keep repeating the same thing in your replies but have no answer or condemnation for the actions, The headline clearly states the sunni as well who gave up his life for his Ahmadi friend he knew the Ahmadi enough that he ended up giving his life for him in the process of saving him

but what you can do is sit here and just yep cash cash vicim card everybody dies he died too nobody cares specially for not Ahmadis. if that ahmadi didn't care for his sunni friend that sunni friend would have had no reason to do what he did and he is as much a martyr as the Ahmadi friend and i as an Ahmadi salute his bravery and his friendship!

You can call anything sectarian by naming their religion.

Please also now create a thread of every single person who has died since the WOT started individually. Do it, see how long it takes you.

Pakistanis in their thousands have died, and all the ones that have passed away have been for different reasons.

Its a sad sad part of society which needs to be eradicated, but we can only do that once there is peace in the region.

When a Pakistani dies, I don't care about what religion they are, just their nationality. For you to use this to spread more issues in society is just shameful.

so news of ahmadi getting killed and getting published is propaganda, you know what grow up and accept the reality of whats happening around you and accept the responsibility instead of blaming everything on the "unknown"

Don't worry,whenever Ahmedi muslims have been killed in Pakistan has undergone disasters and killings itself.

Sad incident. RIP. Can someone tell me how many Ahmedis left in Pakistan?

Daily almost 10 to 15 people are killed in Karachi ... I am living in Karachi and I don't that I can be back to my home alive in evening ... Sunni, Shia, Ismaili, Bohri, Barelvi, Deobandi, Ahmadi, Punjabi, Pathan, Muhajir, Balochi, Sindhi & Kashmiri whoever can be killed in Karachi ... Nobody can guarantee regarding this ... But you are trying to assure us that especially Ahmadis are being targeted in Karachi .........

all of these killings need to be mentioned but what facts are that minorities including Ahmadis, Christians are specifically targeted on the basis of religion

why dint you say Sunni man along with ahemdi friend shot dead for protecting the ahmedi?

anyway nothing specific about it another incident of target killing that ends on lose of 2 more Pakistanis in Karachi

I am sorry but you are trying to shoot the messenger.

He had merely cut & pasted the news item which said this.

I always see Indians come to support Qadianis ... Messenger is trying to spread propaganda ... But we know Hindu / Qadiani nexus :raise:

all of these killings need to be mentioned but what facts are that minorities including Ahmadis, Christians are specifically targeted on the basis of religion

Ok share with me facts & figures ... How many Christians & Ahmadis have been killed in Karachi since 2008 till date..???????

You can call anything sectarian by naming their religion.

Please also now create a thread of every single person who has died since the WOT started individually. Do it, see how long it takes you.

Pakistanis in their thousands have died, and all the ones that have passed away have been for different reasons.

Its a sad sad part of society which needs to be eradicated, but we can only do that once there is peace in the region.

When a Pakistani dies, I don't care about what religion they are, just their nationality. For you to use this to spread more issues in society is just shameful. Stop using deaths of people for your agenda.

its not my agenda when muslims die outside of pakistan why do you specifically use religion to mention their deaths say in Kashmir, Palestine and Burma they might aswell be some citizens of a country and they ended up dead but you mention when they are specifically targeted and i for sure want the world to know that Ahmadi Muslims face persecution in Pakistan on the hands of these LEJ terrorists and the Government needs to do something about it !

I always see Indians come to support Qadianis ... Messenger is trying to spread propaganda ... But we know Hindu / Qadiani nexus :raise:

the fitna just like fitna of deoband was created in India so you can see the hindu connection for maligning Islam

Good enough .So why did Bhutto die after declared ahmedis non-muslims? Why Zia-ul-Haq persecuted ahmadi muslims and his plane crashed .

Allah seems to stand with the Ahmedi muslims rather than the normal muslims. Normal muslims are facing genocide,starvation,war,imperialism everywhere, while ahmedi muslims flourish.

Back
Top Bottom