What's new

A year for the First Flotilla to Gaza: Turkey was found Guilty by UN

Keep believing in such a statement I have gone to Pakistan and Gaza, so I would have a much better Balance of both countries, where you have never travelled to Pakistan and are making such a claim. But continue to live in your fantasy world....lol suits me fine no problem.

I was talking on Israeli Palestinians.

Palestinians in Gaza have similar life conditions to the Pakistanis so I guess you felt at home

As I said, you no nothing about history and your equation is still nonsense, read about WWII and then return to discuss the Holocaust.

I have read about WWII and the Holocaust, and from my understanding I find it quite tragic but Ironic too, in the fact that a group of people practise a policy in which there ancestors faced by the Nazi's. You lot need to earn from the Germans.

I have read about WWII and the Holocaust, and from my understanding I find it quite tragic but Ironic too, in the fact that a group of people practise a policy in which there ancestors faced by the Nazi's. You lot need to earn from the Germans.

Again, this is a lot of rubbish and as expected you failed to bring any proof for your lies.

BTW, the life conditions shown in the report are still far better than most Pakistanis enjoys.

Come to Pakistan, otherwise you look like a fool to make such a statement, you are so funny, your useless attempt is pathetic...do you really think you can rifile me up with such dumb statement.

This is an isloated example - the Palestinians in Lod suffering for lower life conditions because of their mass illegal building which deprive them from the legal infrastructures. This pathetic spinning media report is remotely represents the real life conditions of Israeli Palestinians.

isolated my foot, looks like the Israeli media has brainwashed your mind, how pathetic...I am sure your ancestors will not like such an action.

Again, this is a lot of rubbish and as expected you failed to bring any proof for your lies.

Two words......Google it.....slowly read.....analyse....comprehend then respond.

Come to Pakistan, otherwise you look like a fool to make such a statement, you are so funny, your useless attempt is pathetic...do you really think you can rifile me up with such dumb statement.

isolated my foot, looks like the Israeli media has brainwashed your mind, how pathetic...I am sure your ancestors will not like such an action.

You can be sure that I am familiar with my own country better than you who still make all king of absurd comparisons between Ghettos and the life conditions of the Palestinians. It seems that you went through a brain wash regarding Israel and you are not get tiered of repeating your lies over and over. You are obsessed with Israel, I recommend you to divert your energy for helping your own failed state known as Pakistan.

Same for this nonsense - the title for itself does not prove anything.

You simply do not know what a Ghetto is, go and do your homework and come back and discuss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that you went through a brain wash regarding Israel and you are not get tiered of repeating your lies over and over. You are obsessed with Israel, I recommend you to divert your energy for helping your own failed state known as Pakistan.

When you make a statement I suggest you read it, because it makes you look pathetic. First I am not obsessed by Israel, actually I don't really give a crap what happens to Israel, second this is a Pakistani Defence Forum so of course I will participate in here. Third it seems you are obsessed with Pakistan because you are in PDF. Fourth Pakistan is not a failed state, keep thinking that, because that is the biggest downfall of egotistical people.

Palestinians in Gaza have similar life conditions to the Pakistanis so I guess you felt at home

Not being rude, but your country is a little speck compared to Pakistan, I mean you have 7 million people, Karachi has double the size, without America you wouldn't last very long.

Sorry to say are debate must come to an end, I am going sleep, we will continue some other time. Good luck and Good Night.

When you make a statement I suggest you read it, because it makes you look pathetic. First I am not obsessed by Israel, actually I don't really give a crap what happens to Israel, second this is a Pakistani Defence Forum so of course I will participate in here. Third it seems you are obsessed with Pakistan because you are in PDF. Fourth Pakistan is not a failed state, keep thinking that, because that is the biggest downfall of egotistical people.

Of course you obsessed with Israel and you are not even aware of it. You judging it on a much severe scale than other countries, you fake all kinds of accusations about Israel that you eventually cannot prove. If it is walk like a duck and looks like a duck then it is a brain wash.

I advise you to open your eyes and see things clearly and not through the Arab media and propaganda. Read a bit, educate yourself about Israel, WWII and the conflict and then come back and we could have a serious discussion.

Until then, concentrate on helping your failed state to overcome its self destruction mechanisms. You have a lot of work that should keep you busy with no time to imagine things about Israel.

Back
Top Bottom