What's new

A year for the First Flotilla to Gaza: Turkey was found Guilty by UN

That is not a good excuse, the Muslims have technically ruled the Holy Lands over 1000 years, and before that it was the Byzantine, Persians, Romans and the Selucid/Macedonian empire. You don't own nothing its God's Land. The Welsh have technically lived in England since the Beggining, however during the Saxon invasion most of them fled to Wales, you don't see them moaning that Wales should control England, and that it is the land of the Welsh.

The Muslims could not care less about the holy land and it was half deserted when the Jewish began to return and build new villages and town - less than half of million of Arabs lived in a neglected and primitive country. The Zionist movement was positive that this small land would not make a difference to the Arabs who would still control the entire region from the Atlantic Ocean to the Persian Gulf. Only in the 1920's the Arabs in this land began to call themselves Palestinians and demanded a separate country - until then they wanted to be part of Syria.

The Zionist movement was ready for compromise that will let to establish two independent states - one Jewish and one Palestinian - but the Arabs have been rejecting this compromise until this very days.

The Jewish people has a very strong historical connection to the land of Israel, no less than the Arabs, and there is no chance that we would give up our country!

As for Gaza, the responsibility for its population rest of Hamas which refuse to live in peace with Israel and publicly call for its destruction. Israel has the right to defend itself and treat this terror entity in Gaza as an hostile one. Hence, Israel is in a state of war with Gaza and does not owe Hamas anything.

what happens in Gaza is there domestic affair, nothing to do with your government, you need to mind your own bussiness. Furthermore if they don't wish to recognize the state of Israel who are you to stop them. As you said Israel owes Hamas nothing, but the same can be applied to Israel which is Hamas owes Israel nothing. But I find it amusing your ancestors were innocently killed, but there descendents are doing the same in what there tortures did to them....karma works in mysterious way.

Now Now...I never said that we treat them second class citizens...you need to try better. I just said that no one is above the law, and those who break it are punished by the law, regardless of his religion. What I did say though is harsh law such as wajib-ul-Qatls has effected more Muslims than Non Muslims, read the statistics in google. By the way your argument is void because I don't believe in democracy....so compare Pakistan to your country, because at least we are honest in what we represent.

You do not believe that all people are equal and should have equal rights? That should have the right to elect and be elected?

Regarding the minorities in Pakistan, as I said the Muslims in Israel has better rights and much better live conditions than the Pakistanis.

You sure give rights to Arabs in your country.....don't make me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Palestinians under PA have better life conditions than most of the Pakistanis!

Haha you are so funny, I have been to Gaza, and I regularly go to Pakistan....there is a big difference, come to Pakistan and see for your self. Please don't make such a statement, you simply embarrassing yourself.

Ghettos= small confined city quarters where people are locked with no food or water in an unimaginable density and soldiers watching the gates and the walls with machine guns and do not let anyone pass while exercising random killings and molesting of the population

Well those tall walls which you have created does put a dent in to what you are trying to protray, must be the Israeli Propaganda at its finest. If you just use your mouse and google it the information will come to you, furthermore you will also see the statistics of the amount of innocent people killed by Israeli Soldiers....it hurts but its the truth.

what happens in Gaza is there domestic affair, nothing to do with your government, you need to mind your own bussiness. Furthermore if they don't wish to recognize the state of Israel who are you to stop them. As you said Israel owes Hamas nothing, but the same can be applied to Israel which is Hamas owes Israel nothing. But I find it amusing your ancestors were innocently killed, but there descendents are doing the same in what there tortures did to them....karma works in mysterious way.

As I said, you no nothing about history and your equation is still nonsense, read about WWII and then return to discuss the Holocaust.

Why it is so difficult to understand. Hamas is not interesting in living peacefully with Israel, it always plan or execute terror attacks against Israeli civilians. If Hamas stop all its hostile activity against Israel, Israel would stop retaliating and lift the blockade. As I said, the situation in Gaza is far more better than in most parts of Pakistan mainly because of the aid coming from Israel.

Israel is fighting against a terror organisation who is committed to its destruction and you want Israel to surrender to this barbaric and brutal terrorists.

The Muslims could not care less about the holy land and it was half deserted when the Jewish began to return and build new villages and town - less than half of million of Arabs lived in a neglected and primitive country.

Now Now this is another persumption which you are concocting....we do care about the Holy lands, in fact its are 3rd most holiest site, so please get your facts right.

The Jewish people has a very strong historical connection to the land of Israel, no less than the Arabs, and there is no chance that we would give up our country!

So do the welsh but technically the French are ruling the country, you don't see them complaining. You have no rights to the holy land based upon historically events.

You sure give rights to Arabs in your country.....don't make me laugh.

This is an isloated example - the Palestinians in Lod suffering for lower life conditions because of their mass illegal building which deprive them from the legal infrastructures. This pathetic spinning media report is remotely represents the real life conditions of Israeli Palestinians.

BTW, the life conditions shown in the report are still far better than most Pakistanis enjoys.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Now Now this is another persumption which you are concocting....we do care about the Holy lands, in fact its are 3rd most holiest site, so please get your facts right.

And still Muslims deserted the land for centuries!

Last edited by a moderator:
You do not believe that all people are equal and should have equal rights? That should have the right to elect and be elected?

Regarding the minorities in Pakistan, as I said the Muslims in Israel has better rights and much better live conditions than the Pakistanis.

Equal rights can be interpretated in a number of ways, and you talk about the right to be elected, then why did Israel have a problem with the election of Hamas.....haha...hypocrisy at its finest.

So do the welsh but technically the French are ruling the country, you don't see them complaining. You have no rights to the holy land based upon historically events.

First, yes I do.

Second, Not just historic events but a sequence of Jewish presence in the land of Israel which began long before the Arabs.

Third, The Jewish people deserve its own country and this is the only land that we historically belong to.

Fourth, All non-Jews citizens enjoy full rights.

Keep believing in such a statement I have gone to Pakistan and Gaza, so I would have a much better Balance of both countries, where you have never travelled to Pakistan and are making such a claim. But continue to live in your fantasy world....lol suits me fine no problem.

Haha you are so funny, I have been to Gaza, and I regularly go to Pakistan....there is a big difference, come to Pakistan and see for your self. Please don't make such a statement, you simply embarrassing yourself.

I can easily prove it, do not embarrass yourself.

Well those tall walls which you have created does put a dent in to what you are trying to protray, must be the Israeli Propaganda at its finest. If you just use your mouse and google it the information will come to you, furthermore you will also see the statistics of the amount of innocent people killed by Israeli Soldiers....it hurts but its the truth.

So surprisingly you do not have any proof for ghettos or genocide, am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom