What's new

A proud Indian muslim !! Lets hear from him !

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those BARKING *****,

1) In 1951, Hindus constituted 22 percentage of the Pakistani population (this includes East Pakistan, modern day Bangladesh) Today, the share of Hindus are down to 1.7 percent in Pakistan, and 9.2 percent in Bangladesh (In 1951, Bangladesh alone had 22% Hindu population) :angry:

2) Muslims in India has risen from about 10% in 1991 to 13% in 2001.

“Pakistan is worse than hell for Hindus,” said one of those who managed to flee, Laxman Das, a fruit trader from Hyderabad.

A Hindu hell on earth: Families are being torn apart by their desperation to flee persecution in Pakistan - Asia - World - The Independent

We sent travelers/pilgrims such as Xuanzang and Faxian on incredibly long journeys over the impassable terrain of the Himalayas, in order to bring back Buddhist scriptures.

This was all done voluntarily. After it was accepted into Chinese society, it then spread to the rest of East Asia.

This is what I am trying to impress CD to explain to one guy. Buddhism spread peacefully. We didnt know how hinduism spread, as it was already spread by the time first history was written.
And did Islam spread by sending travellers, pilgrims alone? Catch my point.

Hindus should stop lining up for visas to Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc if they have so much hate for Islam.

I can tell every pakistani friends that Muslims in india lead a better life than you guys.... Yes they may not be having the life standards of western countries, They do face issues of discrimination.... every indian (middle class) face discrimination at some point of life..... If you depend on what you get on net of your choice you can be ignorant and hateful......I have somany muslim friends who are happy in this country and they are proud to be indian.....

One request to my friends from pakistan stop shedding crocodile tears for indians........ Both countries have enough issues and stop looking at thru the prism of religion...... and to my indian friends.... No need to prove it to anyone what our citizens are....

who are somany musloms??

Hindus should stop lining up for visas to Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc if they have so much hate for Islam.

Hindus hate Islamists not Muslims.

Even Muslims from Burma took refuge in India and not Pakistan....Why?

Riot-hit Rohingya Muslims take refuge in Hyderabad - Times Of India

Its the other way around... Pakistani Muslims Hate Hinduism... and what you see here is a reaction to your hatred.

Actually there are hundreds of thousands of Rohingya refugees in Pakistan.
Look it up and dont talk out of your a$$.

So basically what your saying is, if Pakistanis hate Hinduism you should retaliate back by hating Islam?
Good.
Just weakens your pathetic stance again on this thread. :lol:

Actually there are hundreds of thousands of Rohingya refugees in Pakistan.
Look it up and dont talk out of your a$$.

So basically what your saying is, if Pakistanis hate Hinduism you should retaliate back by hating Islam?
Good.
Just weakens your pathetic stance again on this thread. :lol:

Whats wrong with it...if your guys think attacking would help you...why can't it help us.

Hindus hate Islamists not Muslims.

Oh please.
Check out Android's post which I quoted.

Btw Im making a thread out of all saved anti-Muslim posts by Indians.. Getread..

Whats wrong with it...if your guys think attacking would help you...why can't it help us.

Are you retarded?
If you think attacking Islam helps you, then don't go around barking that Muslims are not persecuted in India. :omghaha:

This is what I am trying to impress CD to explain to one guy. Buddhism spread peacefully. We didnt know how hinduism spread, as it was already spread by the time first history was written.
And did Islam spread by sending travellers, pilgrims alone? Catch my point.

Abrahamic religions such as Christianity did spread through the sword. It was imposed by the Roman Empire amongst their subjects.

If the Roman Empire had not conquered Britain, they would never have converted to Christianity. They were too far from the Middle East, and the native religions would have rejected voluntary offers to convert.

Christianity also tried to spread in East Asia, with tragic consequences. The Japanese were lucky to have kicked them out early. China on the other hand, we experienced the Taiping rebellion, which was one of the most bloody events in world history, led by a man who claimed to be the younger brother of Jesus. :rolleyes: Over 20 million died in that event.

Are you retarded?
If you think attacking Islam helps you, then don't go around barking that Muslims are not persecuted in India. :omghaha:

We don't attack Islam..we just show naked truth about your lies that you guys arespreading....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom