What's new

A proud Indian muslim !! Lets hear from him !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miraj Riots Suffering Hindu - YouTube

Watch: 5:23 - Green Muslim flags, not Indian flag.

Indian Muslims in Miraj riots, beat up Hindus, destroy Hindu temples, and show the Hindus what they really think of them. This is the real India, Indian Muslims hate India, how can a master love his slave as his equal?.

This happened in Maharashtra, second most populated province and wealthiest province of India.

Well posted.By the way, no need to work so hard,as there is already a thread named operation blue star is running parallel to it,denying all secular beauty of Indian policies:D

Miraj Riots - YouTube

Indian Muslims desecrate Hindu idols during Miraj riots. This is the reality, not the internet reality that internet Hindus want to portray about their country, but the ground reality.

How funny had to come to PDF to know how secular india and indians are......:omghaha::omghaha:

Miraj Riots - YouTube

Indian Muslims desecrate Hindu idols during Miraj riots. This is the reality, not the internet reality that internet Hindus want to portray about their country, but the ground reality.

These scums must be punished for instigating riots. This type of guys behave the same where ever they go, these guys are infected.

This is about the religious freedom muslims have in india ! Go troll somehwere else ! pathetic posts :tdown:

that is their problem ! They like to issue character certificates to every muslim around and themselves act more sauds then the sauds themselves !
There is no need to bring Sauds into the discussion. Saudis probably would have allowed Ahmedis to call themselves muslims. I am saying this because the Ahmedi question was first brought up and answered by Maulana Maududi. Prior to him there were probably no criteria set for Muslims one of which was to accept Muhammad(PBUH) as the last prophet. And Arabs were not that obsessed with religion by the end of colonialism. Most anti-colonialist and anti-imperialist movements were(I would say all of them were) leftist.

And the sad thing is that the problem does not stop in Pakistan. Maududi had followers all over the world(he has his part in making the Arabs more conservative) and even in India. His writings actually are logical(the axioms of course are BS) and so a lot of people, even educated ones, consume them. And so we see regular 'protests' against Ahmedis in India also. In Hyderabad(courtesy the now famous Owaisis) and Bangalore.

wtf,really then protect ur shia brothers..muslims are killing muslims in pakistan..the minorities are vanishing from pakistan..really u gotta learn how to accept facts..i never said we don't have problems,not in this regard we are better than pakistan..u can even google this..

We will... but unlike india... local people dont gather and go on rampage killing hundreds of people just coz they belong to some other religion.. or kill 4 people over a restaurant bill...

dambass where is the link ! I can also say that in pakistan muslims are allowed to do burglary in hindu houses ! And similar other outrageous claims ! Reality is u have no links !

Actually u never have any links ! I don't want to cite threads where u made claims about numbers and all u had to back up was tabloid ****** blog ! No third party source : So shove up your dreams in your behind ! We live in reality !

First watch ur shytty mouth... second here are the links:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...-g-TaBbP2w65StwQYMGdQiA&bvm=bv.47244034,d.bGE

Here is a video from hyderabad muslim guys being abused,beaten,thrown in a shyt and forced to sing hindu mantras:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PisXRtpABe4

As for the indian army commiting rapes in IOK.. i also posted a billion source from UN to your own media..

We will... but unlike india... local people dont gather and go on rampage killing hundreds of people just coz they belong to some other religion.. or kill 4 people over a restaurant bill...

:lol: ya and we don't kill someone who says something against a god or a religion..akbaruddin owaisi(being a minority) is still alive..and if any hindu/christian would have done the same in pak..:closed:

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns scores of Christian homes in Lahore – The Express Tribune

123583183_392827b_zps6515678d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We all know he was made to say this with his family at risk. :whistle:

people should stop putting RSS in the same league of VHP/BD

If you heard/read the speeches of M.S. Golwalker during 1947 period, you would be scarred of RSS too. We all know that they are not as extremist as taliban in action, but the ideology is very scary. I hope in time we will see a moderation of the Hindutva ideology. I can quote Golwalker's exact words but it would spread more dissent among Indians. If you like, you can google it; read, understand and judge for yourself...Good luck.

We all know he was made to say this with his family at risk. :whistle:

No, thats not true at all. If you know, then put up the facts. I agree with everything Javed sahab said, even the RSS part too(if thats any consolation to you). He is man of good knowledge and intellect apart from his great poetic skills. And FYI, they are widely respected in India, both Javed sahab and shabana ji. Yes, there have been controversies, but not of the nature and magnitude that you are describing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom