What's new

A proud Indian muslim !! Lets hear from him !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please.
Check out Android's post which I quoted.

Btw Im making a thread out of all saved anti-Muslim posts by Indians.. Getread..

Anti-muslim & Anti-Islamist, both are different

Then simply dont cry out that Muslims are not persecuted in India.. Simple.

Pakistanis just hate that Indian Muslims are happy... in a hindu dominated country... and Muslims are not happy in Pakistan a country made in the name if Islam.

OK hold your horses everyone. Javed Akhter is a self-proclaimed Atheist. Funny how U Indians are making Ahmedis and atheist and pagans like some bollywood khans as representatives of Indian muslims. Get a life Indians. There are basic tenets of islam that a muslim must abide by.

Btw check this Javed akhter loon out. Indians now came up with Atheist muslims. One wonders what other non-sense they will come up with.

I may be an atheist but I am an atheist Muslim. :omghaha:

Being: Javed Akhtar on the angry young man

In conclusion, these people don't represent Indian muslims as they are not muslims to begin with.

And this is how Shah Rukh Khan responded to the unnecessary controversy being stoked by the likes of Hafiz Saeed and Rehman Malik:

'We In India Are Extremely Safe And Happy' | Shah Rukh Khan

Sharuk khan? Doesn't he do idol worship along with his wife and keeps idols at home. First of all he can not marry a hindu to begin with and second worshipping anything/anyone other than Allah (swt) is the greatest sin some one can commit and its an unforgivable sin. Its called shirk. Allah (swt) will never forgive those who does shirk unless they repent.

Calling such idiots muslim is like referring to Oil as water. :cuckoo:

Pakistanis just hate that Indian Muslims are happy... in a hindu dominated country... and Muslims are not happy in Pakistan a country made in the name if Islam.

Yeah so happy that they are jailed for eating beef
So happy that they are arrested for critizing Hindus extremist on facebook
So happy that they are only 1 or 2% of the govt and the army..
So happy that a man who killed 1000 of their brothers and sisters is now a PM candidate..

May god bless me with this kind of happiness :angel:

Btw check this Javed akhter loon out. Indians now came up with Atheist muslims. One wonders what other non-sense they will come up with.

by atheist Muslim he probably means that he may not be religious but culturally still more similar to Indian Muslims like similar clothing, diet, language etc than dharmics or other culture

So eating Beef defines Muslims in the subcontinent? Interesting!
Who? IIRC, there was a Hindu girl involved too!
IA is a volunteer army. Its a choice people make, cant blame them for NOT choosing to serve now, can you?
So happy that a man who killed 1000 of their brothers and sisters is now a PM candidate..
Present evidence to support you claim. That or you are a liar. Simple.
Amen.

OK hold your horses everyone. Javed Akhter is a self-proclaimed Atheist. Funny how U Indians are making Ahmedis and atheist and pagans like some bollywood khans as representatives of Indian muslims. Get a life Indians. There are basic tenets of islam that a muslim must abide by.
And there are many people who are born into Muslim families and choose NOT to follow some of those basic tenets. And yet they are good human beings. So who would you consider a good Muslim - a fundamentalist who follows all the tenets of Islam and calls for destroying non-believers through violence, or one who may or may not follow all the tenets of Islam, but is a good productive member of the society and a good human being?

1. in my own locality a restaurant is present which serves beef and no one has been arrested for that till now
2. just one in million case saying as if they are arrested for every other post on fb
3.most educated Indian Muslims are either engineers or merchants they are not much of a sarkari or fauji kind of people every community has his speciality which they excel in
4.and for the last as stated by me 1000 times where is the proof??? if you have any then talk

by atheist Muslim he probably means that he may not be religious but culturally still more similar to Indian Muslims like similar clothing, diet, language etc than dharmics or other culture

He not a muslim, period. He is an atheist, its as simple as that. Funny how U are coming up theories of what he may have meant while he himself proclaims to be an atheist. In this whole thread U Indians are projecting him as a muslims and a representative of Indian muslims which he is obviously NOT no matter what he claims. Stop with the claim that Indian muslims are well off whereas they are obviously NOT.

Is there any chance that mods can change the title of the thread as per forum rules? :undecided:

wow a Muslim who doesn't knows the basics of Islam...I'm just an ordinary Muslim but even i knows that the main thing that is required for Muslims is to accept that there is one God, Allah. & Mohammad(S.A.W) is a human & last messenger of Allah. Qadiyanis & Ahmedis believe that Ghulam Mirza was(Nauzubillah) a messenger of Allah.

I agree what happen with Ahmedis in Pakistan is totally unacceptable & they should be given full opportunity to develop themselves but i think they are non-Muslims. The term Ahmedi Muslims is like the term Hindu Muslim or Buddhist Muslim.

Voila, here we are ! Another guy issuing character certificates ! :tup: I wish people like you in pakistan a very long life !! God bless your kind !

Lolo what a law police can enter ur house on mere suspicion and u get 7 years for eating some animal... lol... while on the other hand hindu fanatics can beat u,humiliate throw u in a gutter and force you to say hindu mantras... so shiv shove it...

dambass where is the link ! I can also say that in pakistan muslims are allowed to do burglary in hindu houses ! And similar other outrageous claims ! Reality is u have no links !

Actually u never have any links ! I don't want to cite threads where u made claims about numbers and all u had to back up was tabloid ****** blog ! No third party source : So shove up your dreams in your behind ! We live in reality !

He not a muslim, period. He is an atheist, its as simple as that. Funny how U are coming up theories of what he may have meant while he himself proclaims to be an atheist. In this whole thread U Indians are projecting him as a muslims and a representative of Indian muslims which he is obviously NOT no matter what he claims. Stop with the claim that Indian muslims are well off whereas they are obviously NOT.

:
Sometimes, people with limited intelligence find it hard to comprehend complex structures in languages. So, let me break it down for you.
1. Javed Akhtar is a proud Muslim.
2. Javed Akhtar is a proud Indian.
3. Javed Akhtar is an accomplished individual in his field.
4. Javed Akhtar is proud of all the above.

Now, do you understand?

Btw, YOU cannot judge who is or isnt a Muslim, IIRC, Islam does not permit its followers to commit that sacrilege!

And there are many people who are born into Muslim families and choose NOT to follow some of those basic tenets. And yet they are good human beings. So who would you consider a good Muslim - a fundamentalist who follows all the tenets of Islam and calls for destroying non-believers through violence, or one who may or may not follow all the tenets of Islam, but is a good productive member of the society and a good human being?

This is likely the most retarded non-sense argument some one can come up with.:cheesy: Which part of it don't U get? He may be a good human being but not a muslim. Btw a good muslim is a good human being by default. Humanity and Islam are mutually inclusive and a fundamentalist muslim i.e a guy who follows the fundamentals of Islam would be one of the models of upholding humanity. There is nothing in islam that goes against humanity. Islam came to this world to protect humanity and show it the path of truth and light. Its a guidance for humanity.

How can a guy who doesn't follow the basic tenet of Islam be called a muslim? Its like calling some one who doesn't even know how to count from 1-10 , a mathematician.

wow a Muslim who doesn't knows the basics of Islam...I'm just an ordinary Muslim but even i knows that the main thing that is required for Muslims is to accept that there is one God, Allah. & Mohammad(S.A.W) is a human & last messenger of Allah. Qadiyanis & Ahmedis believe that Ghulam Mirza was(Nauzubillah) a messenger of Allah.

I agree what happen with Ahmedis in Pakistan is totally unacceptable & they should be given full opportunity to develop themselves but i think they are non-Muslims. The term Ahmedi Muslims is like the term Hindu Muslim or Buddhist Muslim.

Is there any chance that mods can change the title of the thread as per forum rules? :undecided:

Yeah why the F did you guys made a deal out of it when shabana didn't get any home ! You guys lapped up the announcement and made it look like we are anti muslims ! U guys should have said, atheists are discriminated against in INDIA :lol:

Funny guys BD people are ! Go cheer for Zulfikar Ali Bhutto now ! Shoo !

Miraj Riots Suffering Hindu - YouTube

Watch: 5:23 - Green Muslim flags, not Indian flag.

Indian Muslims in Miraj riots, beat up Hindus, destroy Hindu temples, and show the Hindus what they really think of them. This is the real India, Indian Muslims hate India, how can a master love his slave as his equal?.

This happened in Maharashtra, second most populated province and wealthiest province of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom