What's new

A proud Indian muslim !! Lets hear from him !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is only interested in Kashmir not Indian Muslims. Sometimes Pakistan claimed that Indian Muslims are not safe.Recently Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik's demand that India provide security for actor Shah Rukh Khan. It is very unfortunate statement . Some idiots peoples of India may be feel happy that Pakistan love Indian Muslims. But in reality it has create problems for Muslims in India.Muslims do not need any Pakistan's support and help. In fact though Muslims are not safe here but Pakistan can not do anything for Indian Muslims. How can Pakistan help Indian Muslims? Its a cheap and dirty politics by Pakistan.

can't be a good indian muslim without using word pakistan ? it was between indian and indian muslim WTF is doing pak there? interview start from pak and end at pak F MAN :tdown:

Bhai....... I am sure you know who is Wajahat Khan......He did the interview.... and i am sure you will get the answer..... :P

Ok lets check who are these rulers are.. lets check who the Prime minister is .. sh!t its a Sikh called Manmohan, okkkk... so what lets check who controls the govt... ahh its a woman named Sonia, a christian... damn.. ok lets check who is the defence minister, goddamit a christian called Ak Antony..this is getting funny... lets now check who they send to represent them in external affairs.. oh its salman kurshid, a Muslim, this is really getting unhealthy lets check who the health minister ohh dear its Gulam nabi asad.. a Muslim again... this is serious.. atleast India is pooor (ha ha ha haa) lets check who is the Minister of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation.. fcukk its a christian called Ajay makken... its really energy draining hence lets check who is in charge of renevable energy ministry... fcukk again its the old farooq abdullaahh.. damn it... ok how about Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution ... its K. V. Thomas , a christian again...ok how about Ministry of Agriculture Ministry of Food Processing Industries or sub minister of external affairs.. damn it Tariq Anwar and E ahmad both Muslims...ok how about minister of state for Health and Family Welfare... ahh its Abu Hasem Khan Choudhury... WTF ...

Ahhhh Hindu rule???

They are Hindus disguising themselves as Sikhs/Christians/Muslims.

... Because why not.

can't be a good indian muslim without using word pakistan ? it was between indian and indian muslim WTF is doing pak there? interview start from pak and end at pak F MAN :tdown:

Like I said earlier, they have to curse Pakistan to prove their loyalty :laughcry: and i have no sympathy

Ya u can post about the killings from 5000BC if u can. I have no issues buddy. The last time i checked, 1000 people werent killed in a calender year on caste issues.
As if Muslims were very peacefull since its inceptions :P Everyone knew Islam spread through sword through Empires and Conquests . Some exceptions inculde Malaysia, Indonesia, south India etc.
Just look at buddhism. Did it spread by sword?
And if u can shall we take a comparison on the muslims killed on the past decade and the no of hindus killed among themselves in past 5 decades? I shall still say, Muslims will win hands down.

Actually they are. The stats are just not counted because they are not reported. Remember, In India it is very rare to get full stats. Almost 6/7 of your rapes are never reported.

Well History only respects the conquerors. Not the pathetic conquered. And you are acting like millions of Hindus were called up one by one on sword-to-the-neck scenario and forced to read kalma.
Actually this is not the case. Alot of Hindus converted because of the barbaric caste system and other ideologies in Hinduism.
Remember the reason Buddhism got so many converts in India was because Buddhism was a much more peaceful approach to Hinduism whic was riddled with corrupt priests, etc...

Ok lets check who are these rulers are.. lets check who the Prime minister is .. sh!t its a Sikh called Manmohan, okkkk... so what lets check who controls the govt... ahh its a woman named Sonia, a christian... damn.. ok lets check who is the defence minister, goddamit a christian called Ak Antony..this is getting funny... lets now check who they send to represent them in external affairs.. oh its salman kurshid, a Muslim, this is really getting unhealthy lets check who the health minister ohh dear its Gulam nabi asad.. a Muslim again... this is serious.. atleast India is pooor (ha ha ha haa) lets check who is the Minister of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation.. fcukk its a christian called Ajay makken... its really energy draining hence lets check who is in charge of renevable energy ministry... fcukk again its the old farooq abdullaahh.. damn it... ok how about Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution ... its K. V. Thomas , a christian again...ok how about Ministry of Agriculture Ministry of Food Processing Industries or sub minister of external affairs.. damn it Tariq Anwar and E ahmad both Muslims...ok how about minister of state for Health and Family Welfare... ahh its Abu Hasem Khan Choudhury... WTF ...

Ahhhh Hindu rule???

Dude ur too stupid to realize that i have covered all the thought process of Indians claiming to be muslims in this Forum with my comment That I posted which you quoted so............................................
Discussing it further wont change a thing......... for indians that are claiming to be muslims in this forum or that are as i said "hindumuslims" on this forum

Actually they are. The stats are just not counted because they are not reported. Remember, In India it is very rare to get full stats. Almost 6/7 of your rapes are never reported.

Well History only respects the conquerors. Not the pathetic conquered. And you are acting like millions of Hindus were called up one by one on sword-to-the-neck scenario and forced to read kalma.
Actually this is not the case. Alot of Hindus converted because of the barbaric caste system and other ideologies in Hinduism.
Remember the reason Buddhism got so many converts in India was because Buddhism was a much more peaceful approach to Hinduism whic was riddled with corrupt priests, etc...

I am talking about spreadings. The issue is the same. Buddhism spread as far as Japan, China, SE asia. Do u think it spread by sword?
Now dont talk BS. If u have PROOF, or stats talk, we dont want ur assumptions here. I am sure, only less killings are reported, even the less killings standards, its 4000 or 3000 per calender. If one gets full stats, hell it may even be more. ( I am assuming just like u, for the sake of discussion).

Buddhism spread in countries where there are no caste systems. SO what do u think?

Indian Muslim Empress Razia Sultana, a Muslim, was forced to abducate power, when she loved a Slave. She wasnt allowed to appoint an Indian Muslim to the advisor post. Shows much lies, bout so called Equality in Islam.
It was all lies. Situation of Indian Muslims improved only after Sher Shah Suri and Akbar.
Local converted Muslims were never appointed to any important post.
And we see the equality nowadays, Shia-sunni-ahmedi-alawite- kurds clashes killings. Shows much more truth than caste system or killings.
Now get lost and have a life. PEOPLE LIVING IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDNT THROW STONES AT OTHERS.

People who are arguing about religious deaths plz give me data of total death occurred due to religious ground of both the countries this year or say of last decade ..
Have little shame..though you almost erased your minorities still religion is one of the primary region for violence ..
Problem lies in intolerance and will remain so untill religion and its blind followers exists .. We have no option then enjoying the show ..

Tarek Fatah: India is the only country where Muslims exert influence without fear

Q You're visiting India for the first time — what are your impressions?

Ans -- I'm relieved all my impressions turned out to be realistic — India is the only country offering a future in terms of what the nation state would be and how to accommodate languages, races and religions with all the difficulties that go with that. As a Muslim, i found it fascinating that this is the only place in the world where Muslims exert influence without fear. Muslims are better equipped in India than in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Tarek Fatah: India is the only country where Muslims exert influence without fear - Times Of India

People who are arguing about religious deaths plz give me data of total death occurred due to religious ground of both the countries this year or say of last decade ..
Have little shame..though you almost erased your minorities still religion is one of the primary region for violence ..
Problem lies in intolerance and will remain so untill religion and its blind followers exists .. We have no option then enjoying the show ..

Look like the show will continue for some more time........

Reactions: zip
Yes there are lots of issues tht our country faces... but we dont go on killing people in masses... like orissa,gujrat etc... nor are minorities killed over a hotel bill!

But again its time our countries sort out issues..

wtf,really then protect ur shia brothers..muslims are killing muslims in pakistan..the minorities are vanishing from pakistan..really u gotta learn how to accept facts..i never said we don't have problems,not in this regard we are better than pakistan..u can even google this..

I am talking about spreadings. The issue is the same. Buddhism spread as far as Japan, China, SE asia. Do u think it spread by sword?

We sent travelers/pilgrims such as Xuanzang and Faxian on incredibly long journeys over the impassable terrain of the Himalayas, in order to bring back Buddhist scriptures.

This was all done voluntarily. After it was accepted into Chinese society, it then spread to the rest of East Asia.

and your religion is nothing but result of moron living in barren desert who presumed some of his hallucinations as word of god

Indian ki aukaat dikha dee na!!

Let this be a lesson for every Indian who says Muslim are not persecuted in Hindustan....

As for cow & monkey worshippers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom