What's new

A proud Indian muslim !! Lets hear from him !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Hindu Indians routinely feel the need to show to Pakistanis that their own Muslim population doesn't hate them...:lol:

Can khazianis ( ? ) and ahmedias do that in pakistan ? Can sunnis do in IRAN ? NO

wow a Muslim who doesn't knows the basics of Islam...I'm just an ordinary Muslim but even i knows that the main thing that is required for Muslims is to accept that there is one God, Allah. & Mohammad(S.A.W) is a human & last messenger of Allah. Qadiyanis & Ahmedis believe that Ghulam Mirza was(Nauzubillah) a messenger of Allah.

I agree what happen with Ahmedis in Pakistan is totally unacceptable & they should be given full opportunity to develop themselves but i think they are non-Muslims. The term Ahmedi Muslims is like the term Hindu Muslim or Buddhist Muslim.

Better than someone who claims he hears God. Now learn to respect other religion. We are not killing ourselves in Bomb attacks daily.
Muslims are the laughing stocks of this world ( except Indian Muslims). THis month alone 2000 muslims were killed in Iraq. Yearly more than 3-4000 muslims are killed in Pakistan alone.
So before pointing out hands at other religion, first learn to co-exist with the sects present inside Islam.
Peace..

Yeah what about the thousands of hindus killed by caste system?

this isnt highlighted in media because it doesnt call for a juicy debate.

better look at your own backyard before peeping into others...
hindu racists have killed eachother since beginning of hinduism.

if we post every incident of caste system on pdf it will be spammed

As if Indian Muslims need a certificate of Happiness from people living in a country where Muslims kill Muslims every day.

I love how Hindu Indians routinely feel the need to show to Pakistanis that their own Muslim population doesn't hate them...:lol:

Hindus know their Muslim population hate them.
Thats why they need to pay big bucks to a Muslim in a mansion in Mumbai to write a article cursing Pakistan :lol:/

I know bro all my Comments are For those indians that are on this forum claiming to be muslims and Singing the flowers of Thier life under hindu Rule their are countless you tube videos of Muslim abuse in india......

Ok lets check who are these rulers are.. lets check who the Prime minister is .. sh!t its a Sikh called Manmohan, okkkk... so what lets check who controls the govt... ahh its a woman named Sonia, a christian... damn.. ok lets check who is the defence minister, goddamit a christian called Ak Antony..this is getting funny... lets now check who they send to represent them in external affairs.. oh its salman kurshid, a Muslim, this is really getting unhealthy lets check who the health minister ohh dear its Gulam nabi asad.. a Muslim again... this is serious.. atleast India is pooor (ha ha ha haa) lets check who is the Minister of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation.. fcukk its a christian called Ajay makken... its really energy draining hence lets check who is in charge of renevable energy ministry... fcukk again its the old farooq abdullaahh.. damn it... ok how about Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution ... its K. V. Thomas , a christian again...ok how about Ministry of Agriculture Ministry of Food Processing Industries or sub minister of external affairs.. damn it Tariq Anwar and E ahmad both Muslims...ok how about minister of state for Health and Family Welfare... ahh its Abu Hasem Khan Choudhury... WTF ...

Ahhhh Hindu rule???

As if Indian Muslims need a certificate of Happiness from people living in a country where Muslims kill Muslims every day.

How then Muslims need a certificate from a follower of a religion which he calls "kafir"?

Or some guy in a mansion who doesnt know ground realities?

can't be a good indian muslim without using word pakistan ? it was between indian and indian muslim WTF is doing pak there? interview start from pak and end at pak F MAN :tdown:

Yeah what about the thousands of hindus killed by caste system?

this isnt highlighted in media because it doesnt call for a juicy debate.

better look at your own backyard before peeping into others...
hindu racists have killed eachother since beginning of hinduism.

if we post every incident of caste system on pdf it will be spammed

Ya u can post about the killings from 5000BC if u can. I have no issues buddy. The last time i checked, 1000 people werent killed in a calender year on caste issues.
As if Muslims were very peacefull since its inceptions :P Everyone knew Islam spread through sword through Empires and Conquests . Some exceptions inculde Malaysia, Indonesia, south India etc.
Just look at buddhism. Did it spread by sword?
And if u can shall we take a comparison on the muslims killed on the past decade and the no of hindus killed among themselves in past 5 decades? I shall still say, Muslims will win hands down.

^^Some one need to tell this friends that we are talking about india and IA is just one agency (if you my call so) under GOI.... unlike in pakistan where Govt is under army.....

can't be a good indian muslim without using word pakistan ? it was between indian and indian muslim WTF is doing pak there? interview start from pak and end at pak F MAN :tdown:

In Hindustan, Muslims have to show they are not pro-Pakistani to actually be considered Indian.

Sorry if you didnt know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom