What's new

8th anniversary of Gujarat genocide. Never forget

You should join your govt as spokesperson. After every teror attack on inda you can keep saying the same thing. Do u have proof that modi caused riot and not isi

I didn't read everything on this thread except your last post... and I asked show me the proof that after partition there were any mass conversions of Hindus to Islam... Show me on credible neutral link from BBC, AOL, MSNBC or some other similar website..

The Hindu population of Pakistan or (West Pakistan) have more or less remained the same after partition at 1.5%. During partition... almost all Punjabi Hindus and Sikhs left for India from Pakistan and almost Punjabi Muslims from Indian Punjab left for Pakistan during partition riots...

Sindh wasn't effected much by partition as it wasn't divided into two and 15% of Sindhi population is Hindu. Pakistan Chief Justice of Supreme Court Rana Bhagwandas was hindu and technically he has more power than your "Muslim Presidents"... Danish Kaneria is a Pakistani Cricket player, Deepak Parwani is topmost fashion designers of Pakistan... Owners of one of the largest Pakistani Film Studios Everready Studios... Jagdish Anand and his son Satish Anand are hindus too...

Last edited:
There are little more than three million Hindus in Pakistan (a nation of 160 million). They are still part of Pakistani life and need to be treated with respect and dignity. According to some sources, at the founding of Pakistan, Hindus comprised nearly 15% of the country's population and now number barely 2%. Many have left, many have been killed, and many have converted to other religions to protect themselves. All in all, a travesty for a state that was created with the intended purpose of protecting minorities.

According to the link given by you... it says at the time of the founding of Pakistan... At that time Bangladesh was part of Pakistan too and in East Pakistan they used to make (and still do) a significant part of population. That is where 15% number comes from... During partition, most Punjabi hindus left for India.. and the population of Sindhi Hindus have more or less remained stable...

There might be discrimination against Hindus in Pakistan, I am not denying that...

But we never killed people in such large numbers (Muslims, Sikhs and Christians) as you guyz did...

Also google ' hindu women abduction Pakistan' and see results . Some maybe from Indian sources but others are neutral and also ne written by a pakee on Indian magazine

There might be discrimination against Hindus in Pakistan, I am not denying that...

But we never killed people in such large numbers (Muslims, Sikhs and Christians) as you guyz did...
so now u are justifying . That is fine. So just sort out the atrocities u guys are doing before telling about Gujarat or Kashmir

It seems that you are not aware of Operation Searchlight and other atrocities committed by Pakistani Army against Bengalis in 1971.

so now u are justifying . That is fine. So just sort out the atrocities u guys are doing before telling about Gujarat or Kashmir

I am neither justifying nor denying... Both sides should stop killing each other :D

According to the link given by you... it says at the time of the founding of Pakistan... At that time Bangladesh was part of Pakistan too and in East Pakistan they used to make (and still do) a significant part of population. That is where 15% number comes from... During partition, most Punjabi hindus left for India.. and the population of Sindhi Hindus have more or less remained stable...

Okay when isaid second last .. Read the one after you highlighted startng with 'many have left....'
all I am trying to tell here is... Don't pretend as f Pak is perfect and a model country. There are atrocities there too and stop hate mongering b saying things like ,' we will never forget ' and some people saying that they will take revenge. Many temples also were destroyed in Pak. Do you see Hindus becomng violent?

Don't you think you should learning more about your own country's history and deeds rather than lecturing other countries?

I didnt lecture you and I didnt start this post.. and whatever I posted was about MY country, not yours... I said show me the proof the there were "mass conversions" to Islam after partition. :D

I wish Bangladesh was never part of our history.. I am not concerned with "their" history... ;)

Okay when isaid second last .. Read the one after you highlighted startng with 'many have left....'
all I am trying to tell here is... Don't pretend as f Pak is perfect and a model country. There are atrocities there too and stop hate mongering b saying things like ,' we will never forget ' and some people saying that they will take revenge. Many temples also were destroyed in Pak. Do you see Hindus becomng violent?

I never pretended that Pakistan is a perfect model country.... I would be the last one to do so.. Why you keep on pointing at me? I will be the first one to admit that there is some discrimination against minorities in Pakistan.. But I dont remember any other incident except 1971... where we killed 10,000 Sikhs (1984), 5000 Muslims during Gujarat, 5000 more during Babri Mosque incident and 30,000 Kashmiris (as reported by Times Magazine)..

I didnt lecture you and I didnt start this post.. and whatever I posted was about MY country, not yours... I said show me the proof the there were "mass conversions" to Islam after partition. :D

Oops... my bad. :)

Back
Top Bottom