What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I feel:

There are jerks on both sides...and some good people too....online forums are always going to be frequented by lot of jerks from both sides, whereas people who work to make their country a better place have got no time to engage into these mudslinging contests going on online.

9) Indian Muslims must swear and curse at Pakistan 5 times a day to show their loyalty to their Hindu masters.....I mean Hindu "brothers"

I must say that this is so true. Mr Adnan tries really hard to impress his fellow Indian brothers.
When i was at school there was a big West Indian lad that used to batter Indian chaps in our school. Occasionally he would be told by the white guys, who he aspired to be that "he was a good lad..... for a black boy" (or stronger words) ....Catch my drift Adnan? :azn:

how is it a generalization when you admit it's your middle name?

Seriously tho, I have seen countless examples of it here on this forum by Indian members. And I have called them out on it many time and not once did an Indian member ever stop to defend themselves. It's like you already know it and accept it as part of your culture.

9) Indian Muslims must swear and curse at Pakistan 5 times a day to show their loyalty to their Hindu masters.....I mean Hindu "brothers"

Yeah i forget to add this thing .

Thanks for reminding me. :enjoy:

According to pakistanis Indian muslims despite being richest muslim in the world, president of India, vice president of India, dozens of Ministers, ruling bollywood, ruling television, dominating in media, cricket, science etc. etc.

Indian Muslims = Munāfiq, servant of evil yindoo baniya

Only true Muslim are pakistani = who supports EVIL USA against Muslim Afghanistan

I can understand the hate against Indian Muslims as they feel very jealous and envious of us people or otherwise how can they justify their sufferings?

I find it funny that you are accusing someone of illiteracy when you clearly have no idea what it means. :disagree:
Excuse my illiteracy:P Dint get that. Can u elaborate ur 9th point?

According to pakistanis Indian muslims despite being richest muslim in the world, president of India, vice president of India, dozens of Ministers, ruling bollywood, ruling television, dominating in media, cricket, science etc. etc.

Only true Muslim are pakistani = who supports EVIL USA against Muslim Afghanistan

I can understand the hate against Indian Muslims as they feel very jealous and envious of us people or otherwise how can they justify their sufferings?

Okay okay bro, I don't want to push you too much. I know you have to curse us Pakistanis to keep your family safe. If I was in your position I would do the same.
But c'mon bro, at least base the stuff you say in reality. Indians are the richest Muslims in the world? really, do you want to think about that for a minuiet? even your Hindu "brothers" admit that Indian Muslims are worse off then all other minorities and natrually they blame that on your religion. VP of India? nice to know at least one Muslim had a job :tup:
ruling Bollywood? 3 actors who are Muslim by name only does not mean you are ruling Bollywood. And the rest of course you and I both know is nonsense, even your "brothers" will admit to that.

hopefully I didn't say too much and I will pray that Allah keeps your family safe and no Hindu extremest reads this site, for the sake of your safety.

Yes! Indian muslims are leaders of indian hindus, watever india have achieved its all cuz of muslims, Muslims are masters in india and Yindu banaya are slaves . Damn! We hate them, I guess hindus of india need independence from muslim and should demand a seperate state as muslims of india claims them backward community. Muslims of india should have provide them their legal rights.

Pakistanis are so intellectually gifted and the last few posters are proving it. That was some amazing psycho-analysis of mind of Indian muslims from Rusty and Superkaif. Keep it up guys. :tup:

Ofcourse Pakistani Muslims are all absolutely united and all ethnicities are pappi-jhappi with each other and Muhajirs are not branded as Indian agents an looked down upon. They also do not go the extra length to prove their patriotism towards Pakistan by decrying India.

Okay okay bro, I don't want to push you too much. I know you have to curse us Pakistanis to keep your family safe. If I was in your position I would do the same.
But c'mon bro, at least base the stuff you say in reality. Indians are the richest Muslims in the world? really, do you want to think about that for a minuiet? even your Hindu "brothers" admit that Indian Muslims are worse off then all other minorities and natrually they blame that on your religion. VP of India? nice to know at least one Muslim had a job :tup:
ruling Bollywood? 3 actors who are Muslim by name only does not mean you are ruling Bollywood. And the rest of course you and I both know is nonsense, even your "brothers" will admit to that.

hopefully I didn't say too much and I will pray that Allah keeps your family safe and no Hindu extremest reads this site, for the sake of your safety.

bringing Allah into a troll post shows what kind of muslims you are.

Pakistanis are so intellectually gifted and the last few posters are proving it. That was some amazing psycho-analysis of mind of Indian muslims from Rusty and Superkaif. Keep it up guys. :tup:

Ofcourse Pakistani Muslims are all absolutely united and all ethnicities are pappi-jhappi with each other and Muhajirs are not branded as Indian agents an looked down upon. The also do not go the extra length to prove their patriotism towards Pakistan by decrying India.

First off, thank you
Finally a sane Indian who acknowledges the ground reality.

second, what on earth are you talking about? Mohajirs are some of the most educated and richest citizens of Pakistan. Mohajirs have reached every position they possibly could in Pakistan.
The reason they especially hate India is because of the genocide Indians tried to commit against them during partition. Most of them lost family members and suffered hardships the rest of us could only dream about. Due to this, these people are much more patriotic then the rest of us.

bringing Allah into a troll post shows what kind of muslims you are.

exactly, a Muslim who believes in Allah.
I am not a Bollywood "Muslim" that's for sure

And let me ask you, who started the troll posts? it sure as heck wasn't me.

For me- nationality doesn't have too much to do with it, it depends on the person. If you have sensible and mature posters, no matter what nation they are from they will be pleasant to deal with. If you get arrogant, hateful and immature posters (and we all know there are plenty here) you will not enjoy your time too much. Some of the most ridiculous, comical, ignorant and offensive posts I have ever read on PDF have been posted by Pakistanis (or at least those pretending to be) but then some of the most objective, educated and considered posts I have read on PDF have also been from Pakistanis (different ones of course).

By trying to equate the issue down to nationality you are seeking to divide and generalize- stupid thread title and concept IMHO.

Adnan is probably one of those half and half Muslims in India. Hindu father, Muslim mother.

Pakistanis:

1.) Everything chinese and chinese always right :P

2.) If something wrong with pakistan (economy, terrorism, violence) its the fault of others USA/CIA/INDIA/RAW/Martians

3.) Don't accept anything always in denial :rolleyes:

4.) If Pakistan kills Muslim (shia-sunni, baloch, sindhi, punjabi, pathan) its ok but if some ant gets accidentally injured somewhere then its a very big issue.

5.) pakistan will be super power and developed within 5 years :cheesy:

6.) Terrorist attacks in pakistan will come to an end after WoT :rolleyes:

7.) pakistanis gets angry if someone posts about any terrorist attack in pakistan they attack the poster but don't comment on the incident :rolleyes:

8.) If someone posts positive about India or negative about pakistan instead of debating it intellectually they will post off topic and personal attack.

Prove it...... You wrote Pakistani as you are putting the blame on all Pakistanis.....

So now prove it.....Specially No5, No 7 and No 8........

First off, thank you
Finally a sane Indian who acknowledges the ground reality.

second, what on earth are you talking about? Mohajirs are some of the most educated and richest citizens of Pakistan. Mohajirs have reached every position they possibly could in Pakistan.
The reason they especially hate India is because of the genocide Indians tried to commit against them during partition. Most of them lost family members and suffered hardships the rest of us could only dream about. Due to this, these people are much more patriotic then the rest of us.

exactly, a Muslim who believes in Allah.
I am not a Bollywood "Muslim" that's for sure

And let me ask you, who started the troll posts? it sure as heck wasn't me.

who provoked the troll post in the first place? the thread was started by a pakistani, then other pakistanis started ganging up and bashing india using dirty words. he was only justified with his reply.

I had a really high opinion of Indians as many classmates and friends were from there, but now it has gone down the drain. They don't believe in logic, unless a white person says it. To them anything CNN/fox/bbc etc. says is the undenieable word of god to them, and they are the only trustable sources on the internet. They consider youtube videos exposing India to be fake and unreliable, but become hypocrites when it's pro-india. They critisize Saudi Arabia for their laws (I do too), but turn a blind eye when european countries do the same (I hate everyone equally though). They don't engage in debates on sensitive issues like Kashmir, but prefer too get emotional and call everyone terrorist.

Paksitanis I have found out are more extremist than I thought- since I've only been to Karachi (and that too once a year) I thought everyone was a decent, kind, liberal person but as it turns out that's not true. Ofcourse I have met a lot of nice Pakistanis too. The biggest problem is pro-terrorism people and racial supremacists, but no matter what I'm always gonna support Pakistan and love it.

AND the biggest surprise is that Chinese people actually talk to other people :O, IRL where I live the chinese NEVER(rarely) talk to anyone else unless absolutely necessarily, they are VERY introverted and keep to themselves (which gets kinda creepy at one point). But on PDF it turns out they arent like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom