What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than pray for Indian Muslims who are richer and more literate than Pakistani Muslims pray for the Baloch who are randomly getting kidnapped and dumped in the roadside, pray for the Punjabis who are getting slaughtered in Balochistan, pray for the Hazara who are the victim of vicious sectarian killings, pray for the FATA pashtuns who are getting droned by all and sundry, pray for the KP people who do not know when and where the next bomb will go off, pray for the people in Karachi who do not know where the next bullet will come from, pray for the Ahmedias who are suffering a silent genocide in Pakistan, pray for the Shias who are the victims fo Wahhabbi madness in Pakistan, pray for the minorities [Hindus, xtians] who are second class citizens in the Islamic republic and who are roundly discriminated in all walks of life..

In general pray for Pakistanis first whose future is looking dark and bleak and then worry about Indian Muslims who have nothing but hope in their life.

relax man, no need to get you panties in a knot.
I was simply showing consideration for my fellow Muslim on the forum.
It has nothing to do with you.

I dont want to base my judgement of an entire country by interacting with some retards and intellectuals on this forum.

6CDzI.jpg

^

Adnan

Ofcourse Pakistanis are also the best photoshop experts,courtesy Razpak.

Pakistanis:

8.) If someone posts positive about India or negative about pakistan instead of debating it intellectually they will post off topic and personal attack.

Not ture, I always praise india for they're trains and those magic car parks (forgot what they're callled, we dont have them in dubai).
But that's the end of it.
I have always defended Paksitan with lgoical arguements, unlike indians i never resort to get emotional and trying to be funny to prove a point

AHAH we should have a caption contest for this picture.
I'll go first
Modi: that's right, you better smile and look happy or you KNOW what will happen!!

relax man, no need to get you panties in a knot.
I was simply showing consideration for my fellow Muslim on the forum.
It has nothing to do with you.

Ofcourse showing the reality may seem like getting my panties in a twist.

I perfectly understand that denial syndrome.

Please reserve your prayers for removing that syndrome from Pakistanis also...:D

I think you guys are just trolling here? -- Personal attacks and loose language?

Anything else I see? please advise :D

I will talk about Majority here....

Indians: Most of them post with the purpose of troll. Most Anti Pakistan articles come from Indians (Thanks for the love). When hear a development in Pakistan they try their best to prove either its not a development, Its already been done in India, or Its Not gonna benefit as we are thinking it will...... Also very keen on Proving with bias sources that Every thing in Pakistan is Indian and Pakistan dont have anything...Strong believe that Pakistan dont have any capability in terms of scientific and military research.

When Indians cannot counter Chinese poster the first reply from them is 50Cent army. And for us they have many pharases such as beggers etc......

But again its Majority not all ... There are some sane members as well... Benny is on the top of my head right now but some others like ........can't remember any right now. But there are some few who come here to discuss not to satisfy inferiority complex.

Prove it...... You wrote Pakistani as you are putting the blame on all Pakistanis.....

So now prove it.....Specially No5, No 7 and No 8........

Its a democratic forum u have asked for someone's opinion and you should respect it or take it as its own opinion emerged about of experience.

As u have asked for it:

I see the Indian pet is back with his Pakistan obsession.

Posted By Windjammer

Proof with link:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ration-declines-five-years.html#ixzz1yX5HNUHI

9) Indian Muslims must swear and curse at Pakistan 5 times a day to show their loyalty to their Hindu masters.....I mean Hindu "brothers"

Posted by Rusty

Proof with link:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-nations-after-joing-pdf-4.html#ixzz1yX5jhoNi

Nothing changed ,it just a forum we can't conclude anything based on some foolish posts.

Except Pakistan rest of those countries are gud buddies of India .Pakistan existence is a real threat for us it should be contained in every means. IMO peace between India and Pakistan never be an option.

I think you guys are just trolling here? -- Personal attacks and loose language?

Anything else I see? please advise :D

We are discussing how Indian Muslims(at least they claim to be so) are the most anti-Pakistani on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom