What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol u got hurt buddy..my bad...btw its not million its billion...go figure.

with some basic education u also need to collect some correct figures before poking nose...

nyways stick to the topic guys.... & refrain from abusing

I think im old enough not to have my mind changed by opinions on a forum like this. There are good and bad everywhere and that goes for the nation that i belong to. I am on here to educate myself and with the wide range of opinions its great to judge all opinions from one extreme to the other.
One thing that has amazed me on here is some people come on here with the intention of JUST trolling. They embarrass their nations flag by behaving like retards and then after getting banned open new accounts to do the same - just wonder what that achieves in their lives?? Weird way of entertainment? Respect and be respected - suppose that's something we can all learn

Pakistanis: better to be quiet about myself.
Chinese: well mannered , knowledgeable and simply polite.
Indians: Good. Cherished with lexicon but dont know what they are really saying.
Bangalies: No comments. even I am most curious about them.

Pakistanis: I consider all muslims brothers and that goes for pakistanis as well but some secular
pakistanis seem to have deep hatred for bangladeshis and have some misconception about our
country. But still I have great respect of my pakistani brothers.:smitten:

Chinese: truly humble and good manners even on this virtual world. They show the chinese hospitality and they are true to their deeper than marina trench and higher mountain friendship. Most of
them are mature and have constructive criticism skills unlike majority of our neighbors to the
east.:china:

Iranians: very good impressions. Have representation from all political sphere it seems. Brothers.

Turkish: same as pakistanis. A great country well on its way to power and glory. Love respect for my turkish brothers.

Afghans: only 2 afghans are here as far as I have seen. Don't seem to have proper representation
from all walks of society. Most are pro-karzai it seems. But still brothers. :)

Indians:...............................:undecided:

My remarks are only for people not for governemnts.

Pakistanis: Good people, good Muslims, helpful, brothers to every Afghan.

Chinese: Hardworking, motivated, good competitors and less trouble making people.

Indians: Bollywood, smart, hard working, and very close friends of Afghans.

Iranians: A little bit racist, with very good culture, firm to their words.

Bangladeshis: Happy, people who will never leave to face hardships, good Muslims and brothers to every Afghan.

Turks: Beautiful, men and women are hardworking, have good Muslims and close to Afghans.

Afghans: Brave, strong, hard working, served Islam more than any other Muslim nation, people who faced a lot of sorrow but still have hope for a good future.

My remarks are only for people not for governemnts.

Pakistanis: Good people, good Muslims, helpful, brothers to every Afghan.

Chinese: Hardworking, motivated, good competitors and less trouble making people.

Indians: Bollywood, smart, hard working, and very close friends of Afghans.

Iranians: A little bit racist, with very good culture, firm to their words.

Bangladeshis: Happy, people who will never leave to face hardships, good Muslims and brothers to every Afghan.

Turks: Beautiful, men and women are hardworking, have good Muslims and close to Afghans.

Afghans: Brave, strong, hard working, served Islam more than any other Muslim nation, people who faced a lot of sorrow but still have hope for a good future.
hum ne forum ka poocha bedroom dreams ka nhi khan jee :rofl:

After joining here I have realised those some in India that can afford food and computer are disgusting low lifes that start to think they are white and American. They really have gone down into the gutter for me.

See!! it is your fault,who told you to live in the gutter??:P Thank our niceness that we went/came to your gutter to speak to you, usually we are not that nice:P..

Going on pdf changes nothing...

trolls keep me happy.....there thinking actually..

Pakistanis ....few messed up...few clear...but all patriot.

My view in this regard will be, if we dont know personally the people of other countries we are bound to often misjudge them and their country.Every country is good in this world. So it will be wiser to know other countrymen personally rather than bashing the keyboard and troll.

Since joining the forum my opinion of Pakistanis has dropped sharply as I have realized that previously I dealt only with the smartest, wealthiest, and most sensitive individuals Pakistan produced. Realizing that the 1982-2012 generation is massively prejudiced and mis-educated has been an education in itself.

At the same time, certain common characteristics have remained, the best one being high intelligence and the worst one being the lack of civic courage, the willingness of Pakistanis individuals to stand up and challenge groups of your fellow Pakistanis as to the common good. As all majority opinions start with a minority, this attitude has retarded Pakistani political and cultural development for many decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom